Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Mercenaries need help... (Pathfinder) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:55 am
Two of my players had to back out, and one isn't responding.

So, we have slots opened for at least 2 characters. If I loose any more, my game would die. And I have many things planned for at least 8 levels...

We haven't gotten far, so, it wouldn't be hard to fit new players in, if your game. Below is the game details and other player info, if that is something you need.

Quote:

[ Character Sheets ]

[ Premise/Foreword ]

Long ago, in the lands of Glyscor, it was the strength of the mercenaries of the Longsong Mining company, that stood against the armies and the tyrant king. When all hope was lost these men and women stood against the tides of evil. But where the story begins is a few years earlier.

[ Setting Information/Background ]

Few years earlier, the Longsong Mining company was one of 4 large companies in the southlands, and the only one that offered mercenary work and a military force for the small towns of the south. With the only other option for most youth being farm work or work in the mines, many joined the Mercenary company. Food, shelter, fame, and plenty of drink to go around, as long as you did the missions handed to your group, what wasn’t to like?

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: Anything find here and non 3rd party here
Banned Resources: I don’t have access to anything else.

ECL: 1
Gold: 2 times Average for class
Races: See available resources
Ability Scores*: 4d6 drop the lowest, add the rest
xxxxxxxxxx*
Hit Points: Max first, after pick average or roll; once picked no going back…
Alignments: Open
Pantheon: Open
Backgrounds: Liked, but not needed…

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] With all of my games; Sorcerers and Bards are Universal casters, meaning they can draw from any list. Taking the highest spell-level requirement, that isn’t on the Sorcerer’s normal list, if contested. Exception: being prestige class only spells, in which case add two spell levels higher
2] Between adventures I, the DM, will roll a d10. This is the number of weeks, your characters have down time to do whatever, before you are called to a new assignment
3]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm
I'll bite. Reading through the rest of your thread, it sounds like you need a healer. Considering your rules on Sorcerer, I'd like to run a Paladin/Sorcerer (I know you said ECL 1, just planning ;D), probably female. Just one question: where do I roll stats, in this thread or the die-roller thread in the subforum?

Edit: She's also Aasimar. And I promise to play Lawful Good to the party. razz  

Yukienesa

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Sounds cool how do you feel about a summoner?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 am
I've been looking for a good game.

If there's a position still open, I'd like to throw in with an Elf Cleric. Seeing as Alignments are open, I'm hoping you'd be o.k with a NE Cleric with the UndeadLord Archetype.

I've been itching to roll my Necromancer again.  

Hemlock Dressedel

Ruthless Lover

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 pm
Yukienesa
I'll bite. Reading through the rest of your thread, it sounds like you need a healer. Considering your rules on Sorcerer, I'd like to run a Paladin/Sorcerer (I know you said ECL 1, just planning ;D), probably female. Just one question: where do I roll stats, in this thread or the die-roller thread in the subforum?

Edit: She's also Aasimar. And I promise to play Lawful Good to the party. razz
Ether one works; here or the die roller thread. As long as I can find them, I don't believe anyone would cheat, it is just peachy to see how characters evolve.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 pm
loth17
Sounds cool how do you feel about a summoner?
We have one already, and I really don't mind having a second present.  

Xun Ira

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 pm
Hemlock Dressedel

If there's a position still open, I'd like to throw in with an Elf Cleric. Seeing as Alignments are open, I'm hoping you'd be o.k with a NE Cleric with the UndeadLord Archetype.

I am okay, with a NecroCleric. I am also okay with an evil character.

I see it as, only a foolish/dumb would try to kill off his allies. Even as a necromancer, leading an army of undead. Undead can only do so much, and if they break free from your command, they can become your enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 pm
Xun Ira
Hemlock Dressedel

I am okay, with a NecroCleric. I am also okay with an evil character.

I see it as, only a foolish/dumb would try to kill off his allies. Even as a necromancer, leading an army of undead. Undead can only do so much, and if they break free from your command, they can become your enemy.

I take healing spells as well. My Necromancer knows how useful his living team-mates are when they're alive. He just makes sure that they know their fate if they fall beyond his healing.  

Hemlock Dressedel

Ruthless Lover

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:20 pm
If you guys need anything, speak up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 pm
Xun Ira
If you guys need anything, speak up.

If you need anything speak up. I have my rough sheet done if you want to look it over.  

Hemlock Dressedel

Ruthless Lover

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 pm
Hemlock Dressedel
Mister Scorn?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm
Xun Ira
Hemlock Dressedel
Mister Scorn?

Yea, this one's more cleaned up though. Still going to work on it idly over time but it looks ready for a game.

Karlathos Scorn  

Hemlock Dressedel

Ruthless Lover

Yukienesa rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 4, 6, 5, 5, 2 Total: 40 (12-72)

Yukienesa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 am
Let's roll some stats then!  
Yukienesa rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 1, 6, 1, 2, 5, 4, 4, 6, 1, 1 Total: 41 (12-72)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:31 am
Gaian Dice Gods, be gentle please? Sure could use a roll php/bb code here

EDIT:
4+6+3+2= 13
1+1+1+4= 6
6+5+5+2= 16
5+5+1+6= 16
1+2+5+4= 11
4+6+1+1= 11

...I'll roll with it for now. Lemme know if you want me to reroll.

SECOND EDIT: Gabrielle's Sheet in Progress

Question though: Traits allowed?  

Yukienesa

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 am
Yukienesa