Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] Walls and Silence (with Rent_junkie) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:51 pm
User ImageHe didn't know why he was here, how he got here, or what his life was like before. He only remembered his own name, and a single day before his imprisonment. He remembered screaming, the slaughtering of his family, and a sudden silence that he later realized meant he had gone deaf. He remembered crying as he was dragged from the bodies of his parents and older sister. He especially remembered the feeling of something wet trickling down the sides of his head, perhaps coming from his ears that sound can no longer enter. He especially remembered fire, and now he could no longer stand even the smallest flame.

They would have killed him off, since he was deaf and could never be fit for the labor that the other prisoners were to go through, but someone had stopped them. The person must have been important, though merely a few years older than Olan. Being deaf, he was frightened and at the time he knew nothing of what was going to happen to him. He was only relieved when the gun that was to kill him was put away and he was thrown back into his cell.

That had been a decade ago. Since that day, he had been a prisoner in the labor camp, never allowed to even step foot outside his cell unless his savior decided to let him out. Over the years, the man had treated him as if he was just a bit more than a pet. He was taught sign language, how to read lips, the general education, and so on and so forth. In return, he had to be something like a... well, let's just say even he can't escape suffering.

Law of the Camp

♠ Please be active
♠ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♠ PG-13 stuff only
♠ Minimize swearing
♠ No god-moding... on purpose that is
♠ If you're interested, please PM a profile

The Savior's Skeleton

[b][u]Name of Camp[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]Identification[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]I'm this old[/u][/b]: (25+)
[b][u]In a relationship, I'd be[/u][/b]: Seme
[b][u]I'd say[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]Vision[/u][/b]:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm
Inmate List

Name of Camp: Crazy_Tomboy313
Identification: Olan
I'm this old: 18
In a relationship, I'd be: Uke
I'd say: Explained above. Personality unknown.
Vision:
User Image

Name of Camp: Rent_junkie
Identification: Marco
I'm this old: 28
In a relationship, I'd be: Seme
I'd say: Marco is power hungry. He will do almost anything to move up in the ranks. Which is why he was put in charge of incoming prisioners and why nobody questioned him when he let a 8 year old deaf boy live. But that wasn't a move for power. Something about that boy got to him and he knew if he let him die he'd be haunted by visions of him for forever.
Vision:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 pm
Marco walked through the labor camp watching over the prisoners there. Getting tired of barking at them for moving to slowly he left another soldier to watch over them.

Marco rubbed his eyes as he made his way through the cells. He knew the way by heart now. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the cell he had been heading to.

Walking into the cell Marco touched Olan to let him know he was there. He liked that the younger boy was deaf which meant he didn't need to talk around him. It actually made their conversions private since nobody else at the camp bothered to learn sign language.

"How are you today Olan?" He signed to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 pm
Olan had been staring at his window, catching a few birds flying by, so free. He wondered how long he had been in this place, how long he was forced to live in silence. Had it been merely days? Weeks? Months? Even years? He could no longer keep track of the time. It drove him crazy sometimes.

He was in the middle of his daydreams when suddenly he felt a touch, and it startled him. Quickly, Olan turned only to see Marco there, asking him of how he was.

"I've been better," he signed in reply, managing a small smile, though it faded quickly. "How are you?"

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:36 pm
Marco smiled when the boy looked at him. Sometimes it was hard to believe that it had been ten years since he first laid eyes on him and that he had grown so much.

"Better now that I'm with you." He signed back to him. "What have you been up to today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Olan hesitated slightly. Should he tell Marco that he was thinking about going outside? It can't possibly hurt to just walk around for a few minutes. Then again, he was probably stuck here for a reason.

"Just staring out the window. The sky outside is the only colorful thing I can see around here," he answered, his hands rather shaky with the urge to tell Marco what was really on his mind.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Marco thought for a moment. He did like having Olan all to himself but, it must be horrible to be stuck in a cell for ten years.

"Would you like a job? You can take care of the gardens then you'll see more than that small piece of sky."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm
At the mere mention of the gardens, which immediately indicated to him that he would finally leave this cell, Olan became filled with excitement. He had to resist the urge to let out a shout of joy, if he still had his voice, that is.

"Really? You mean it?" he signed. He knew nothing about taking care of gardens, but he would have to learn. "How does one take care of a garden?"

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:00 pm
Marco smiled seeing how excited the other was at the idea.

"Pretty much water them every day and pick them when they're ripe. There's others who work there who will help you learn what to do." He signed to him. Of course if any of them where crule to his little pet he would make sure they paid for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm
"Sounds simple enough," Olan signed, and then he frowned slightly. "Speaking of the others, whenever I see them outside they all look really miserable. Do they not like the sunlight?" He was sure that wasn't the case, that they actually weren't supposed to be here, but he couldn't remember why it was so.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:16 pm
"Something like that. Don't worry about it." He sighed back to him. Marco was having second thoughts about letting Olan go out with the other prisionors now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm
Olan raised an eyebrow, but he didn't press on. He shouldn't be questioning Marco, since the man had been the one who kept him alive and taught him many things, but he couldn't help thinking that something was off. It had been a nagging feeling he had had for years, and all memory of why it was so had faded away.

"I'll take your word for it, then," he signed, letting out some breath that probably was a sigh.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:58 pm
"Olan I want you to be happy." He sighed to him and held him. Well as happy as a prisonor could be. And it was true Marco loved seeing the other smile and being around him brightened his day.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm
As much as Olan appreciated Marco's intentions, he was a little away from happy. He felt much longing for the outside, he was grieving for something he could hardly remember, and he was often terrified by what he could remember. Of course, he hardly made mention of them, as he felt he should be content with what he had.

What did he have? Nothing but a dark cell with a barred window that he could stare out of into the world that was so close to him yet impossible for him to get to. He couldn't even see beyond the walls outside, yet he knew there was something more outside their boundaries. How could he be happy with the longing to see beyond his cell?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 am
Marco frowned he could tell the other wasn't happy with his life.He sighed. "I know this isn't a good life and it's hard to be happy with what you've got but, believe me it is better than your other options. I'm just trying to give you the best of what you've got." He signed to him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff