Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 am
Avi is a young teenager only fourteen but was born with a heart condition. He beat the odd of staying alive, however he really doesn't have that much longer. Avi's condition has worsened and now he spends all his time in the hospital. Depressing to say, back at Avi's school in his class is a young boy X who has always looked after the sick boy the two were best friends, but X has two secrets, 1) he was born into a vampire family, and 2) he is in love with the sick Avi. A I has almost given hope on living, can X change that perspective, heal him in someway, fully turn him, or will he watch the boy he lovs die?

Avi Izumi
Avi  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 pm
quote="Rent_junkie"]Yuki
User Image  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm
How long has it been since the young male pretty much just moved into the hospital? Days, weeks, months? Avi lost count after several days when he collapsed in school. Of course a lot of people came to see him at first but as the days turned to weeks they all stopped coming well except for one male, his best friend who was in the same class as the sick child, Yuki. It was the only time Avi had fun was when Yuki came to visit, however even his visits couldn't take Avi out of his current thought process. Avi was going to die soon he didn't know when tomorrow? Next month? A year? Constant thoughts such as these poisoned his mind that Avi has gone and pretty much gave up on getting better and living. Sighing lightly Avi finished a book as he stared out his window waiting for Yuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 am
Yuki walked into Avi's hospital room. He hated see the young man here and looking so helpless. Though he knew he had the power to help Avi he didn't want to scare him or force him into a life he wasn't ready for. He forced a smile on to his face and walked closer.

"Now now there's no need to look so grim. Come on smile I'm here now."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 am
Hearing the door open, Avi glanced over seeing Yuki walking in. His face brightened as he saw the male walk over to him. Avi smiled wrapping his arms around the older male, "YUKI!" He said looking up at him, "Can we go outside please? No one lets me outside to play... so can we please?" Avi practically begged as he continued to hug his best friendin order to attempt to awake him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm
Yuki smiled for real when Avi hugged him and got so excited. He hugged him back.

"The doctor says it's ok? I don't want to get in trouble and be banned from seeing you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:27 pm
"They only let me outside when your around. Please Yuki, I haven't been out in days and they don't let me do anything fun." He said climbing out of his bed and changign into a few clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:05 pm
Yuki smiled.

"Ok let's go then."

He really couldn't ever tell Avi no. He did love see him happy too and he loved being the one to provide that happiness for him.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:58 am
Avi smiled when Yuki said yes hugging the other once again. "YAY!" He said as he grabbed the male's hand as he made his way to the front watching the secretaries being distracted withe a few people. That was when Avi booked it, running through the door pulling Yuki along with him. Though as soon as he made past the hospital his heart clenched causing Avi to fall taking slow shallow breaths as he managed to steady his heart. Standing up he looked at Yuki, "sorry I'm fine." He said grinning as he held his hand out for Yuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:21 pm
Yuki smiled as they ran through the halls. He started laughing when they go outside.

"You make me feel like you weren't supose to come out here. You're so bad Avi."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:15 am
Avi smiled at Yuki's words, "I'm not but I want to be outside." He said wrapping his arm around the older male's waist. From another's perspective it may look like the two are dating but this was just how close the two were. Since Avi spent a lot of this life goining in and out of hospitals, moving to be closer to a better hospital Avi never had the chance to make any close friends because of it. If Avi could have one wish it would probably be extending his life just to be with Yuki a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm
"So you risked me getting in trouble and banned from seeing you to go outside?" He smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I'm joking. Even if they ban me I'll always find a way in to see you. I'll never leave you alone. But you need to get better so we can cause trouble in the world. You don't belong couped up in a hospital."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm
Hearing the words, Avi pouted. So maybe he didn't think this through if Yuki got banned from seeing him Avi has no idea what's he do. "Don't worry if we get in trouble I'll take the blame. It's my fault anyways." He said smiling as he still pretty much clung to Yuki as they walked. At the comment about getting better, he nodded smiling. "I will!" He said nodding about not belonging in the hospital. "Ne, Yuki what should we do when I'm better?" He asked looking at the male.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:05 pm
"Well we'll have a lot of time to make up for. But it is all up to you. You're the one who has been stuck here. I was thinking maybe having a day of just seeing all the good movies you've been missing out on. But what do you want to do?"

Yuki smiled as they walked around. He loved being close to Avi and he loved seeing him happy. It seemed like Avi was getting better to Yuki.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm
"You really like movie's huh?" He said as he walked thinking about what to do if he got better..."I want to...I don't know...everything play like everyone else can, go to an amusement park so many many many things." He said as he had no idea the thought never crossed his mind. As they walked, Avi made sure to stay close to Yuki, the sick teen still wasn't used to being outside like this so it scared him but also enthralled at the same time. In the teens mind he thought it was a good thing to go out every now and then and learn new things. "What should we so Yuki?" He asked since honestly Avi had really no idea about anything.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff