Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Joining Sides! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your VC is totally obsessed with Zhivago and his safety
  So we see!
  Girl, you craaazy
  Can't blame ya, he's delicious!
View Results

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 pm
So I picked vampires...because it sounded like Zhivago didn't like the Kuro Gang that much. Plus the Countess chick is really nifty. And I would assume that Zhivago will get out of this whole ordeal without getting hurt maybe? So that's why I decided vampires was a decent enough choice. Not like the Kuro Gang was really HELPING Zhivago either...

I mean, looking at it...the Kuro Gang has a possessed leader who wants to essentially kill people and somehow get out of the underground.

Vampires are just trying to stop the threat to their race.

I'm hoping this doesn't end in a really bad decision XD But I thought vampires would be a safe route to go with.

Who did you pick and why?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:13 pm
i haven't been able to pick anyone yet crying depending on my choices, i'll more then likely side with Zhivago and the vampires as well....i may have developed a liking for him...recently ninja  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 pm
I was neutral until I saw the Kuro gang's badge. It appeared that of a crescent moon and i couldn't resist anything moon-related. sweatdrop That and it's true the Don's done wicked deeds such as trying to kill all demigods and killed Gambino through Zhivago, but I guess "The Fish's" return got to me apparently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Well since the option to choose has been put on hold, I think I'll look in to the different items first.  

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 am
I sided with the vampires. I've read the manga, so i know what's up talk2hand besides, at least the vampires mentioned the don was a good guy up until a point. the fish just made him seem like a good guy overall.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I was neutral until I saw the Kuro gang's badge. It appeared that of a crescent moon and i couldn't resist anything moon-related. sweatdrop That and it's true the Don's done wicked deeds such as trying to kill all demigods and killed Gambino through Zhivago, but I guess "The Fish's" return got to me apparently.
Yeah! I was kind of tempted by the dark elves because of The Fish, but when I saw the Countess I was like 'oh hey it's that chick.' I don't mind supporting Louie either, although I just hope that my support of vampire kind doesn't backfire on poor Zhivago XD  

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:56 pm
little_kiwis2
I sided with the vampires. I've read the manga, so i know what's up talk2hand besides, at least the vampires mentioned the don was a good guy up until a point. the fish just made him seem like a good guy overall.
Yeah I'm really thinking that maybe the people developing the event were like 'hmm, so how to make it one-sided?' I mean, maybe they already know how the event is going to end anyway, or were trying to make it end a certain way? It just seems like vampires all around have a better chance this time. But I've been surprised before in the past so...

I'm just excited that they're starting teams THIS EARLY. It isn't even October yet and we're already doing s**t? This is a first.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 pm
Battery Acid Included
little_kiwis2
Yeah I'm really thinking that maybe the people developing the event were like 'hmm, so how to make it one-sided?' I mean, maybe they already know how the event is going to end anyway, or were trying to make it end a certain way? It just seems like vampires all around have a better chance this time. But I've been surprised before in the past so...

I'm just excited that they're starting teams THIS EARLY. It isn't even October yet and we're already doing s**t? This is a first.

yeah, then again it might not be so one-sided. i mean, people who don't read the manga won't really know what's going on, and unless they do, there's a chance most will just pick a team at random.

Something tells me that the fact we're picking teams this early means something pretty epic is going to happen along the way ^w^ but, maybe i'm just being optimistic  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:06 pm
little_kiwis2
yeah, then again it might not be so one-sided. i mean, people who don't read the manga won't really know what's going on, and unless they do, there's a chance most will just pick a team at random.

Something tells me that the fact we're picking teams this early means something pretty epic is going to happen along the way ^w^ but, maybe i'm just being optimistic
Darn those manga-dodgers! They should see that Zhivago is CLEARLY the one to support via vampire love!

And yeah, I am thinking this is going to have to be super epic. If they're THIS ahead of the game, for once in their lives....it just means this s**t is going to be bamf.

Watch, when it ends we'll all be like 'THEY PULLED ONE OVER ON US AGAIN, LULZ.' XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 pm
Battery Acid Included
little_kiwis2

Darn those manga-dodgers! They should see that Zhivago is CLEARLY the one to support via vampire love!

And yeah, I am thinking this is going to have to be super epic. If they're THIS ahead of the game, for once in their lives....it just means this s**t is going to be bamf.

Watch, when it ends we'll all be like 'THEY PULLED ONE OVER ON US AGAIN, LULZ.' XD

XD more then likely. But yes, those manga dodgers really should read it, so they can see just how Awesome Zhivago is and join his side 3nodding and when/if the vampires do win, i'm gonna buy his underwear on the market place mrgreen  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 pm
NatsumenoKage
Well since the option to choose has been put on hold, I think I'll look in to the different items first.

Well I decided to go back to the vampire side. I started out as one it's time to go back. Though I will not go back to having a vampire avi till the issues with it are fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Dark elves, bipches B)
also hi ahaha hi

Maxima quo Priscus

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 am
Battery Acid Included
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah! I was kind of tempted by the dark elves because of The Fish, but when I saw the Countess I was like 'oh hey it's that chick.' I don't mind supporting Louie either, although I just hope that my support of vampire kind doesn't backfire on poor Zhivago XD
I see. Well, black and red suits you, BAI, especially since you dress like that usually anyway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:34 am
tetraGale

Dark elves, bipches B)
also hi ahaha hi

aw snap, we got a BA up in here xd
love your avi, by the way.  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Maxima quo Priscus

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 am
little_kiwis2
tetraGale

Dark elves, bipches B)
also hi ahaha hi

aw snap, we got a BA up in here xd
love your avi, by the way.

Awww yeeeee B)
Thanks ^^ This is one of my favorite avatars I've ever made and wow I just bought back all the pieces for it yesterday I missed this avatar so much /shot

The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff