Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I am Back! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 am
I don't know how many of you may remember me or not. But after being inactive for almost a year, I have returned!

So...
What have I missed. And I don't mean guild-wise only. But like I mean all xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 am

Welcome back there, sir!

I'm pretty new-ish to the guild still and the only thing I was able to catch was the Summer Camp Out event, lol

Gaia event wise...uhh, hmm. A few site changes, game changes, and Gaia tried to rename the H&R Wesley store lol

Who is/are H&R Wesley anyways? emotion_sweatdrop

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am
Hahaha! I don't remeber. But I'm pretty sure the shop wasn't destroyed when I left xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 am

A couple months ago I also came back from a few years hiatus from Gaia, lol
Needless to say I was so shocked xD

Any reason why you were away for a year?

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am
actually! lol it was destroyed.. alot of gaians participated in being volunteers to rebuild it 4laugh & got items for helping  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 am
oh & welcome back  

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 am
Well for 1 school got me wayyy to busy. But the real nail on the coffin was that I got framed by someone that I was using "bots" in Fishing, when I don't even play Fishing to begin with. zOMG is what I really do xD

And I got banned for life. But after a week of a ticket being submitted I was unbanned saying "That a mistake was made on our part, etc, etc, etc You account has been un-banned, we apologize for any inconvenience" But after not being able to do anything for a week I started doing other stuff's xD

But now after a year or so, I decided to come back biggrin

It's amazing how much in price old stuff I have has sky-rocketed xD

@Vampira: By what or whom was it destroyed? xD And I guess it's too late to help no right? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 am

Oh yes definitely :3 Prices of old things either went up, or went down - there are also a lot of new things that cost a fortune emotion_sweatdrop It's like I have to sell a few organs to afford it, ahaha

Ah ha! Someone who ZOMGs too! Ah, this may be news to you then - there was an recent announcement that they are no longer making updates for Zomg, there's going to focus on their other newer games I believe.

My laptop sort of died recently and it's being fixed atm (I'm using a slooowww desktop atm, ahaha) - but maybe someday soon we should play it together! I haven't found a ZOMG buddy yet and it's lonely playing...well, alone! lol

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 am
Awww. Really? Well last time I was on I heard a whole bunch of stuff of zOMG getting cancelled and such so yeah...

And YAY! Sure, no problem biggrin

And Dang... The sweetheart ring now cost 6 million! I remember when I bought this for 500k! Holy Crud!

My Computer runs zOMG excellenty for being 5 years old xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 am

Ahaha, yaa, this desktop is the community computer - it's been with us since...huh, it's just about 10 years old, lol
It's still good to run though xD Just in case something happens to one of our laptops we can use this for emergencies sweatdrop

What CL are you, btw? Any favorite ringsets/role?

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 am

Gah, my laptop needs to be done fixing now so I can get my ZOMG fix! emotion_bigvein
lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 am
TCL:14,710

My Set is Fortune's Favor, And Fitness and now with the Integrity ring that. Meat goes with that. And Hack and Guns Guns Guns, Fire Rain and Diagnose or Wish if I am in a team or not biggrin  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 am

Eek! That's technical, ahaha xD I need to brush up on my ZOMG vocabulary!

My max CL level is 9.9, if that means anything >>" lol I'm sort of stuck in Shallow Seas so I was grinding those little totem people at the Otami Ruins,

I can't quite check my rings atm, but I know I had Hunter's Bow to pull and kite, the Shark one, either Hack or Slash and Fire Rain too :3 I have the Coyote Spirit and Divinity for buffs x3

Originally I wanted to make a healing set, but then found that a lot of people were healers when I played, lol. So I'm considering making a Taunt/Tank set. x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am
I have all rings 10.0 And Total CL is 10. But the Total Charge level which is the combined Total fo Charge Orbs you have found is that xD

You have not yet beat the Final Boss in Shallow Seas?  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 am

It's embarassing, but no I haven't beat the boss yet, lol
I've solo'd most of the game minus jumping in a few random crews for instances emotion_sweatdrop

Also I think they raised the CL level! I think the total is now...20? Maybe it was 15! Grr, I wish ZOMG worked on this desktop ahaha

There's the new Deadman's Pass that's for CL10+, you might find that fun :3

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces