Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
An Empty world Interest thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 pm
An Empty world is a rp I hope to make based off the story of the the Movie "9"

In the story of the rp, it has been a decade since the character 9 stopped the machine. In the ten years that have passed he has figured out how to build new stitch punks and how to bring them to life with the talisman. Unfortunately, he has long since ceased to function, and some how, the machine has returned. it regularly builds mechanical monstrousities to seek out and destroy the stitch punks. In this world where life exists only on the microbial level, and the machines wage war again the stitch punks who are only trying to live in peace, Nearly anything can happen.

Player would play as stitchpunks that they would design, so no pictures would be allowed.

Is there anyone out there that would be interested?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 pm
Do our stichpunks have to be humanoid or made only of cloth?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:16 pm
loth17
Do our stichpunks have to be humanoid or made only of cloth?

Definitely humanoid and yes, cloth for skin, or leather...or even rubber. Remember, stitch punks had miniature camera's with shutters for eyes, and metal skeletons. The exact design and materials are up to the players. In order to have a monstrous character, you're gonna have to clear it with me and provide a good back story to explain it. And by good I do not mean a few short sentences, or even a paragraph. I mean pages.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 pm
I was just thinking of a stitch-cat with exato knife blades for claws  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm
loth17

That would be a bit too big. though I would be willing to allow a neko like stitch punk if you'd want.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:28 pm
Wire_Colossus
loth17

That would be a bit too big. though I would be willing to allow a neko like stitch punk if you'd want.

You mean like a little hello kitty plushy?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm
loth17
Wire_Colossus
loth17

You mean like a little hello kitty plushy?

no.

Neko as in short for nekomimi. a human with cat ears and tail. Neko stitch punk.

or if you provide a believable description, and a decent use of materials, I could allow you to play a cat shaped stitch punk small enough to be a cat for a normal stitch punk.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm
Wait what system are we using. Cause if its 3.5 i might just be a usual stitchpunk.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm
loth17
Wait what system are we using. Cause if its 3.5 i might just be a usual stitchpunk.

I have permission from Rain to have a regular roleplay system. Meaning no stats or systems of any kind. If I do include any stats, they'll be determined by the actual design and limits of the character's body.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm
loth17

But I might try to use 3.5 DnD rules for it. If I can figure out how to translate it.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:42 pm
Wire_Colossus
loth17

I have permission from Rain to have a regular roleplay system. Meaning no stats or systems of any kind. If I do include any stats, they'll be determined by the actual design and limits of the character's body.

Awsome in that case ill make a stitch cat the size of a stitch punk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Now We just need a few more people and a subforum. I don't think Rain would give a subforum for an rp that would only have 2 people in it. Gonna have to wait for a few more people.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:48 pm
OK  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 pm
I've decided to include a basic stat system. In this system, your stats are determined by the physical built in limitations of the body of the character. If your character is deigned to be fast, it will have a high speed stat, but a very low health stat and so will be fragile. If you are big and strong, you will have high health and high strength, but every thing else will be minimalistic. size is also a determining factor.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:20 pm
So my character would have above average speed and damage but low health.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff