Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Forgotten Realms of Life 1x1 (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 am
Introduction

User Image

Since the beginning of time, Ruterria has been a world of powerful magics and divine powers. Three gods created this realm where this story takes place and each one granted the world two things. The first god, Serentis, granted the world oceans and land. The second goddess, Mera, granted the world plants and animals. The third god, Meran, a child from both Mera and Serentis, gave the world magic and feelings so that the seas and land, the plants and animals, could all live in coexistence with one another.

Millennium passed in the blink of an eye from these gods and rapid changes happened, creatures evolved, absorbing the wild magic which Meran granted the world, changing the bodies and minds of these creatures into something else, something that held intelligence beyond instinct. This was the birth of the first race upon the planet, the Dragons.

Dragons soon began to roam the planet, spreading far and wide as the current land they lived on was not big enough to house all of the dragons, it simply did not have enough resources. With there departure, other animals began to move towards the cauldron of magic, and the two animals that reached the powerful concentration were soon reborn into the world once more as elves and humans. These two races looked at each other in disgust and soon tried to kill one another, seeing themselves as the rightful heir to the planet, unaware that there was a much older race on the planet.

War and famine swept across the land, animals fled from their homes to new, greener lands. Hundreds of generations of both humans and elves died, and finally the dragons turned their eyes back to their home to see why a disruption in their home was causing such a tragedy to the animals that were once in harmony together. They saw only short-sighted creatures of destruction, and before the magics of these two races destroyed the world the dragons intervened, guided by the divine hands of the gods that had created them.

Both humans and elves alike fell to the might of the dragons, their populations dwindled rapidly and they soon signed an alliance to kill of the dragons that were destroying "Their rightful place on this world." Another war broke out, and the resources of the planet were drained.

Another thousand years passed, the wars ever brutal upon all populations, and soon the dragons could not keep up with the reproduction of the two other races as the dragons eggs only hatched under certain conditions. They soon surrendered to the other two races. The humans and elves however decided to kill every dragon they could and quickly slaughtered every dragon they could lay there eyes on. With this the dragons fled to the corners of the world, defeated and hated.

Peace was finally brought to the land after thousands of generations dying. The land prospered once more as the elves learned how to control their magic to help the earth grow once more. Humans learned how to build giant fortresses that would impede any army. However these times of growth were short lived as both races saw the culture of the other as irritating and irrational.

Councils of the humans had infighting and many wars broke out between the race as kings and queens rose and fell. The elves were contacted many times by these so called allies who begged for their help, but never did the humans receive a reply. They simply watched on in peace, much like the dragons had at first, however the hands of the gods did not act, and instead they watched as a different alliance was formed, one between the elves and the dragons.

Forgiving the dragons for their past crimes against them, the elves soon adopted the language of the dragons and taught them how to control the wild magic inside of them. Many dragons took on the element of fire, being able to speak the words came naturally to them, this is how they learned how to 'breath ' fire. The elves learned how to hatch dragon eggs quickly, which allowed the dragons to repopulate, this took about another hundred years, which then the humans were once more at peace.

New lands full of treasures had filled the dreams of humans and they learned how to build sea worthy vessels, and with it they took to the seas, finding new lands to conquer and settle. Elves soon took the technology and did the same, allowing for efficient trade between the two. The dragons also found a place for themselves within the ongoing of the two other races.

Humans feared the dragons however, not because of their giant stature, but because they felt that the dragons had an ulterior motive to rule over both the humans and the elves. With this fear they declared another war while the elves remained passive.

Once more the dragons population dwindled, and soon only three remained. While the three fought valiantly, only one lived, this dragon fled the land once more to escape the cold hands of death. The humans declared victory. To this day, no dragons have been seen, the elves have been forgotten by humans and the same race who has forgotten about its bloody history with the two other races continue to expand their territory into uncharted lands, the gods continuing to watch and twist fate as they see fit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:48 am
The Story

The final dragon, now old and decrepit, has laid three fertile eggs on an island. It's inhabitants are dangerous and the dragon would be vulnerable to predators was it not for the lone elf that lived on the island since times forgotten. Still young and full of energy, the elf takes care of what tasks need to be done to keep the dragon alive as well as provide a home and food for herself.

The elf knows most of the island and is never lost, always returning to the dragon to show the female dragon what she has found, however lately the dragon has been acting strangely, muttering words about 'The end.' Whatever it means it is not a good sign.

Humans have been sailing by this island that is shielded by fog, calling it 'Mera's Curtain' and avoiding it at all costs. One captain however has decided to go into it to find out what exactly is inside, if only the crew was excited as he was. One young pirate is, and he is eager to take on the storm ahead, perhaps this young pirate was what the dragon talks about, for within the young man there is a hidden magic that was locked away by the gods centuries ago.

The three gods eyes are now focused on this small part of the world and they watch on, ignoring the calls from whomever prays to them, they wish to see the story unfold.

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 am
Character Skeleton:

My Name is: (Character Name)
The gods have only seen me for this long: (age)
I was born as a:
My magic is only limited to: (Any magic that your character can use, limited 3)
I'm not scared! Just a little spooked: (Character's fears, at least one)
From what I've been told I act like this:(Personality
My life hasn't been that interesting but I will tell you a tale or two about it: (Biography)
Whenever I see my reflection I've always seen this: (Anime Please)
I feel something controlling me, like a puppet: (Gaia username)
Oh a heads up!: (This is for anything else you may have wanted to add. Optional)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 am
Rules~!

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. Maintain PG-15 content
3. Romance is well... A yes between the two characters
4. Please show me respect, I'll do the same for you
5. Violence will happen (hopefully not between the two characters) Just don't go around spilling the guts of everything you see
6. Have fun
7. I may move this to where we can have more people roleplay, but for now it's a 1x1
8. If I wish I will add more rules as we go

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 am
Character Profiles!~

User Image
My Name is
: Brothelian Venteris
The gods have only seen me for this long: 16
I was born as a: Male
My magic is only limited to: Whirlwinds, Tsunami, Ancient Magic*
I'm not scared! Just a little spooked: Losing his shipmates, Unfamiliar Magics
From what I've been told I act like this: Brash and often arrogant, Brothelian always tries to find the best of things, even in extreme danger. He is also adventurous and is not afraid to call someone out for a sword duel, even if they are superior. He just wishes to prove that he will become the next pirate king.
My life hasn't been that interesting but I will tell you a tale or two about it: Brothelian grew up the classical pirate life. He started as nothing more than a cooks assistant as a young boy, always following orders. He hated every second of that until his boat was attacked. Everyone was called to arms and he was given a sword at the age of seven. Barely able to hold it, he killed three enemies with a few fell swoops, mostly because they were surprised to see such a young boy swinging a sword. Ever since then he has been a deck hand, he had talent.
Looting and plundering has become normal to Brothelian, never wanting to be out shined by anyone, he often dove head first into battle, and he has the scars to show for it. However they looted an imperial ship recently and now his 'family' of pirates is on the run, the only place where they won't be pursued is Mera's Curtain, a devilish place that no one sails to, he's putting his money on it, as well as his captain, only adventure awaits them.
I feel something controlling me, like a puppet: Kami GearX
Oh a heads up!: His ancient magic is currently sealed away deep within his conscious and he has no way to access it, he has only used it once before, however the memories are locked away deep inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Name is: Baellia Alforo
The gods have only seen me for this long: 16 elf years
I was born as an: Elf
My magic is only limited to: Earth and Fire manipulation
I'm not scared! Just a little spooked: heights, and blood
From what I've been told I act like this: Calm and caring. Baellia has spent her life taking to the last dragon of the world, so between her adapted elven behavior and her up bringing she has learnt patience and how to be tranquil when it comes to the stressful points of life. Although she does however have a playful and adventurous side that causes her to seek away from her tasks to go explore the island in which she lives.
My life hasn't been that interesting but I will tell you a tale or two about it: Baellia was born on the island and grew up around the dragons and magic that was put on it. She knew every little secret of the area in which she grew. But when the dragon population drops to one Baellia breaks from her village, and at the age of 10 takes it upon herself to care for the last dragon until she dies. Soon after the elf population started dropping and falling to fewer numbers and within years she found herself to be the last one.

Doom to forever spent the rest of her life alone with only the old dragon as companion, Baellia is determined to give her dragon friend the best life she possible can. She brings the food, brings the water, cleans as much as needed. In return the dragon taught her about magic and helped her bring forth her skills, that would have been the job of her parents but back then she had no potential to be anything great, so her parents held it off. To this day her life is pretty much the same as it has been for the past 6 years, other then learning to control her magic.
Whenever I see my reflection I've always seen this: User Image
I feel something controlling me, like a puppet: Scarlett Cross
Oh a heads up!: In her pouch she carries healing herbs, and the stone on her head was a gift from her mother.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 am
Brothelian Venteris, The Master of Sailing

"Man the sails! We've got too much water on the deck, start tossing it over!"
The captain yelled as the crew scrambled to do as they were told, ropes tying them to the center mast of the ship.
"Brothelian take over the wheel! My old arms can't take much more of this!"

A response from a young lad sounded out in the whining winds and the pounding rain. "Aye Aye Captain!"

Brothelian quickly raced up the deck and saw a man go overboard, his rope snapping. 'Damn, maybe the crew was right, this probably wasn't the best idea but we had nowhere else to run too!' He then grabbed the wheel and held it firm, his muscles and bone locked tightly as he resisted the sea's momentum. 'Come on!' He thought as his tan skin got whipped harshly by the winds, his short, spiked hair being whetted down by the rain.

The wheel snapped back at him and Brothelian was sent flying in the direction he had most of his weight towards. He hit the deck with a resounding thud, his scimitar clattering inside of its case as he slid a few feet towards the edge of the deck. Quickly standing up again he saw just in time as the captain got pushed behind him by the torrent of wind, a yell, then a light splash. No time to think.

Brothelian grabbed the wheel again and held it as steady as he could, the needed to reach the center as fast as they could. The front mast snapped and fell into the sea, men cried out as they were pulled along with it. 'So many men are dying! Can I not do anything about it!?' He thought as he quickly rotated the wheel. He was yanked forward, Brothelian looked up. The center mast was now broken as well. It flung him and the rest of the crew overboard.

In mid-flight Brothelian pulled out his rapier and cut his rope, he wasn't going to be dragged to the bottom of the sea by some damned storm. He sheathed his rapier and splashed into the water, holding his breath. Something smacked against the back of his head and he fell into the depths of the sea. 'Looks like... Our luck has finally... Run.. Out...' The sea then carried him to places unknown.

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:25 am
𝕭aelli𝓪 𝕬lfor𝓪

Baellia's day started early, much before sunrise. The moon was still shining in a brilliant glow as she rose from her bed, zombified by the early morning hour. She pulled her sleeping body from her bed as it begged for more sleep. Quickly slipping her outer dress over her head "Water... food...clean...maybe today I see if I find any shells along to beach." Baellia said with a smile as she giggled and strapped her pouch to her side before ran out her mini hut and grasped the wooden water bucket. Her tiny figure made it easy to swiftly move around the island. Baellia slashed her face with a few hand fulls of water, then she ran into the heavy forest with her bare feet bending to fit the movements needed. The terrain of the forest floor made it possible for her heels to not touch the ground. Hopping over bushes and landing on tree roots, she moved like an anxious rabbit until she reached the river that ran through the island.

The bucket made a small slash as it hit the water and Baellia pushed it under, letting the cold water flood into the bucket as well as soak into her sleeves.When any known source of air had left the bucket the elf gripped the handle and dragged the bucket from the riverbed. It would be a much longer process in getting to her "mother" as she called her.

The one she had cared for, for six years now. They had got along well and enjoyed time together, at least Baellia hoped that the withering old dragon was hoping a good time well still on this earth. Baellia didn't enjoy every part of her duties but she managed her life well.

Getting to the old one used a great amount of energy to be able to not spill a single drop of water. Her feet left heavy footprints amongst the dirt and dead leaves that cloaked the ground. Soon she arrived that the mouth of a cave "Morning!" She shouted to the cave and it carried her message is a series of echos to her dragon friend without and after a few moments to cave responded with an old wilting voice that greeted her and granted her entry to the cave.

Baellia walked in slowly and surely she made it all the way to the old one with only spilling a few drops well getting over a massive tree root that guarded the other half of the pathway. "Drink up" Baellia said going down on her knees as the dragon drank from the bucket. "I'll go get breakfast, and then may I go until sundown to practice?" She as politely as if she was a slave.

The dragon smiled "Bae, there is really no need to ask like that, just remember what I have taught you and use it to perfect your skills and one day you will be as powerful as me" She finished with an old times grin before laying her head within her arms and dozed off to sleep. Although they both wished for Baellia to be capable of so much as to gain the power of a dragon, they knew that inside she wasn't.

Baellia gave her an excited grin before hopping to her feet and giving her friend a thank you as she left the cave to bring in food. She left the cave and turned toward a small tree that had been growing for a few years now. It bore a single fruit and Bae responded with a sigh and held her hand over the tree making many more fruits grow and she picked them and gently rolled them into the cave near the old one. "Beach time!!" She giggled and ran off.

Upon arriving at the beach Bae let out a long sigh of relief as she unstrapped her pouch to leave it in the sand. She didn't have to do anything until sundown. she ran to the water and dived into an oncoming wave. She pulled her head from the water and flung her hair back. As her gazed reached the shore line she saw a odd shape brush up against the sand. Baellia quickly swam to shore and pulled at the shape before realizing it was a man "What the?" She said as she pulled the man onto the sand. Putting her ear to his chest to see if he was breathing. But when she couldn't hear anything she began CPR until water jumped out from his mouth a all over the rest of him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 am

Brothelian coughed to see a young girl around his age pressing her lips against his. 'What the!? What's going on here! Last I remember we were pirating that ship! Don't tell me I also took this girl! What am I going to tell the captain?' In his confusion he started to cough up some water and drew away from the girl, spitting it to the side. "Ugh.." Was all he could let out from his throat, it had become raw from the see sadly.

Looking around he saw a beach and without a second thought he immediately looked back at the girl and jumped to his feet, putting his hand on his rapiers hilt. He wasn't used to land however and Brothelian quickly stumbled this way and that, trying to get his bearings. He coughed out a few words. "What the hell? Who are you?"

Brothelian then fell into the sand again a few feet away and he stared up at the sun, his head spinning as he tried to collect his thoughts. His head hurt, it was throbbing with pain, he couldn't stand up because he was on land and the worst thing was is that he was defenseless right now.

He closed his eyes as a sharp pain hit his skull. Brothelian let out a cry of pain as he reached to the back of his head, he felt dry blood. 'What.. What happened to me? I don't remember being hit... Where am I? What's going on?'

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm
𝕭aelli𝓪 𝕬lfor𝓪

Baellia removed her lips from the strangers as he began to cough water. "It worked?!" She thought as she had only needed to use CPR before and she was proud of herself. However, her good deeds were ill repaid as the man jumped up and on the funny looking stick dangling off the boys side. With her knees still laying against course sand she looked up in confusion as her dark eyes met the boys. "Hells not involved." she said as she stand up with sand sticking to her legs. "My names Baellia Alforo, I'm the guardian protector of this part of the island, who are you? And how did you wash up on the shore here?" She said, both responding to his question and asking a new one at the same time.

She walked over near the boy as he fell back into the sand. "You must have had a rough ride to get here..", she said with a soft smile. Beallia watched his movements then remembered she had a herb that might give him enough energy to walk to her hut and lay down. She quickly got up and grabbed her pound before taking a seat beside him once again. She pulled out a handful of small leave, otherwise known as Coca leaves.

"Eat this..it will give you some energy and help any wounds you may have heal" She said as she held the leaves in her hands and up to his lips. Knowing it would taste awful, but it would work. Baellia wouldn't dare search his body for wounds in fear she might find a fresh one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 pm

'Island? I don't remember there being an island...' Brothelian thought as the girl spoke a strange language. She clearly understood what he had said, however he was confused entirely by what she said. Brothelian could make out some of the words, or at least associate them with ones he knew. 'Herb, heal... It may be poison... Why would she poison me though... Only one way to find out.'

Brothelian muttered. "I hope you know that I don't trust you at all. Last I remember was looting a ship with a bunch of rich people on it, are you a captive?" He reached up shakily to take the herbs. He bit down on one. Bitter. Brothelians expression changed as his bodies immediate reaction was to spit it out. He held firm and swallowed the small chunk he had bit off before continuing to eat the rest of the portion he was given. His stomach growled.

He was still on defense, or what he could do best for a defense, his eyes darting all around him so he knew if something was trying to sneak up on him, or if there were others around. Brothelian let out a sigh of relief as his aches started to go away, he felt unrestrained now, thanks to the herbs.

"Have you seen my captain, you must know where were docked... Wait you said washed up? That can't be right we have a ship with a full crew, if I went overboard they would at least look for me... Somethings not right." Brothelian looked around again. "Has anyone else washed up?" Now he was starting to get worried, he didn't remember the ship wreck at all, it was part of his head injury. He grabbed his head as another throbbing pulse of pain overcame his head, this time however it was much duller than the sharper pain, though it did keep echoing through his skull, numbing his mind.

"I'm just trying to connect the dots... I seem to be missing a few of them however..."

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 pm
𝕭aelli𝓪 𝕬lfor𝓪

Baellia sat back and watched quickly as the boy ate her herbs. As he swallowed she looked at him"Cap...tive?" She asked slowly trying to pronounce the word in the same tongue as the boy. She tilted her head, of all the weird things that the old dragon had told her about the world and the different tongues of man she never heard that word come up and its meaning puzzled her. As his stomach growled she giggled. She grabbed his hand about to pull him up when he started to speak to her once again.

Listening hard she was trying to understand him but he used so many words she didn't understand. "Captain....docked...crew..overboard.. what could all these words mean?" She thought to herself as he finished talking with a question. This one she understood perfectly and shook her head from side to side. She hadn't seen another person remotely close to her own form since her clan dead out. "No one.." She said in her mother tongue not sure if the boy would understand, he didn't seem to understand when she told him her name, which made her worry on how much he was picking up from what she was saying , or he if understand anything at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 am

'She's no captive if she can barely pronounce the word, even if the captain is kind to ladies, he always make sure that anyone we decide to keep knows there place...' The female then grabbed his arm and he almost yelled at her to let go.

She stopped as he continued to talk and then she shook her head in a 'no' fashion. "I see. They must be somewhere though, no way that burly crew would be swept away by the ocean..." Brothelian looked at his rapier and picked it up with his free hand before trying to get up again. 'Never leave your weapon out of your reach Brothelian.' The captains husky voice resounded through his skull.

He looked at the female again, something seemed different. She was similar to a human but something was also very different, he just couldn't pick it out right now. "What's your name?" Brothelian asked rudely. He had been given it once already, but he just thought it was part of the language she had used.

'How much does she even understand of what I'm saying, I can barely understand her speech, just the main points of it, learning another language... Not exactly the pirate way. Oh this is awful... Simply awful...'

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 pm
𝕭aelli𝓪 𝕬lfor𝓪

Baellia helped the boy to his feet before grabbing the boy is such a fashion that she could help him walk. For someone of her figure it was hard t bare the boys weight as he feet dig themselves a little into the sand. "Dam, I might not be strong enough to be gettin' him back to the hut..." She thought with a sigh. Baellia hoped that the boy would walk with her and not drag his feet as she proceeded to get him off the beach.

The elves ears perk up and twitch slightly as the man asks her name. That sentence she understood quiet well, although she had remembered him asking her once before. So maybe he didn't understand her the first time as she had continued talking afterwards. She replied to his question once again "Baellia Alforo" She asked with a thick accent of her mother tongue leeched to her name.

Swallowing hard she tried to remember how to ask his name "Okey, puedo hacerlo. Aqui va, pero omo hablo "Que es un nombre?" ummmm... y-yo-uls?" She asked meaning to say "yours?" but her accent rolled the "r", although she still didn't know if he would understand her or not. Even though the dragon had taught her about the humans, their language and culture. She couldn't speak it. 'I wonder if he understood me, or if he is just listening to me rabble on thinking i'm some kind of savage." She thought as she slowly walked, remembering the stories of her people about the past filled of war.

(OoC: I'm going to use spanish for the other language when she is talking her tongue ok, because i know it and its similar to english, just so both of us can tell the difference but I'll give you a translation at the bottom. Translation this time around= "Ok, I cant do it. Here it goes, but how do I say "What is your name?".)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 am

Brothelian listened, the strange language hitting his ear as it bounced around in his skull. He had gotten a name at the very least. "Alright Baellia... I think I understood that last word. Your asking for my name right?" He forced his legs to move to help out the smaller female in trying to help him stay standing.

He then cleared his throat as he pronounced his name slowly for her to understand. Just his first name for now, his last name would wait until later, it just wasn't necessary. "It's Broth-el-e-an. Got it? Don't like it when people mispronounce it either..." He then sighed as he sheathed his weapon, no need to keep it out and weighing down his arm when he couldn't even use it.

"So Baellia... If I'm even pronouncing it correctly, where are we headed? I don't want to be eaten up as lunch... I wouldn't be that satisfying in the first place. Too much salt in me. I'd be as tough as jerky and pretty stringy... Unless you like to eat salty jerky, then I might be in for some trouble... Sorry for being so rude, I shouldn't be talking like this to a lady, I'm sorry..." He felt the back of his head again where the dried blood was, tending to it would be hard with his hair, he would need water, fresh water, in order to get to it. Brothelian was remembering a lot of what the captain had said to him when he was still younger and jut beginning to turn of age to be interested in women. 'Don't be treatin women like they're toys Brothelian. Understand? They deserve a lot of respect for what they have to put up with, especially the rich ones. Who knows, maybe you will find a sweetheart out on the seas.' A chuckle from the captain and then a hearty laugh from the crew, one of them yelling out as they worked. 'Isn't that the pirates dream?'

Brothelian chuckled to himself at the memory and then looked forward so he knew where he was going.

((OOC: Sorry for not being on last night. That sounds fine to me. The translation will help, though I will be able to pick out some parts razz ))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 pm
𝕭aelli𝓪 𝕬lfor𝓪

Baellia nods as the boys voice said her name then confirmed her question. She hand one arm around him, her hand centered in his back. Her other hand was in his hand of the arm she had over her shoulder to support him a bit better. The elf didn't seem to be the least bit scared or cautious, although is fact she was. She had her fingers ready to call out for the aid of her powers if he tried anything.

"Bloth-el-e-an?" She asked with her thick accent once again turning her "r" to an "l" to see if she was pronouncing his name right, it was a rather odd name and it make her mind wonder where he was from to have such a name. "la respuesta correcta?" She asked to double check if she got it. She didn't want to go around pronouncing his name wrong. Just by the tone in his voice she could tell he was very serious about his name.

Beallia giggled as he talking about being jerky and getting eaten. It amused her that a strange man would talk about such a thing. "Bea-l-i-a" She said saying the pronounciation of her name and nods. There was only a slight difference in how she pronounced her name, but the might have been because of her accent

It didn't take them long to get to a small hut once they two entered the forest. The hut was a small, single person hut that was made of tree trunks that had twisted together, with the canopy creating a thick leafy roof. The hut was very un-natural "Coom, vamos" she said trying to speak english again but the word "come" didn't come out right. She dragged him inside her small hut where there was one small bed and a small stove. Different herbs grew from the upper walls, and in the corner by the bed lay a wide book with a tattered cover looking as if it had lived many generations.

Baellia sat Brothelean on the bed of moss and over soft plants and began looking softly at his hands and arms for any wounds that he may have, although she didn't want to go too far in her search. However she did in fact look at his calves and shins aswell, as his shorts stopped her from looking any further "¿tienes alguna lesión?" she asked as she looked at him tilting her head to the side. .

(OoC: Lol Yaya found a use for my spanish.. Vamos=lets go, and little question down there means= do you have any injuries?))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff