Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Щithin Șteel [[Full]] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Up to the war

2460 XS

In 2439 the UN launched a series of expeditions into deep space after forming E.E.E.T. [[Earth Expansion Exploration Team]]. With the rapid success of the explorations human technology had advanced greatly allowing them to colonize several planets and achieve total piece.

2443, M.P.E.S was formed comprised of the most skilled pilots from the military to pilot newly created mechanized armors. The act as the galaxy's police force and prevent possible violence.

2446, A special type of Steel is found on the distant planet of Pluto 2. The metal was proven to be resistant to certain elements and is thus put into production. A superior Mecha was built but was unable to be used do to an absence of a proper power source. This metal is named Luna Titanium Alloy.

2448, Professor Minovsky encounter the Minovsky particle while working on the Minovsky-Ionesco reactor. Zion scientist begin work on the Minovsky Ultra Compact fusion reactor. They test it unfinished mech finding that it supplies the necessary power. This mech is named "Gundam.". Professor Minovsky's technology and this discovery paved the way for many technological advancements.

2448, Professor Minovsky encounter the Minovsky particle while working on the Minovsky-Ionesco reactor. Zion scientist begin work on the Minovsky Ultra Compact fusion reactor. They test it unfinished mech finding that it supplies the necessary power. This mech is named "Gundam.". Professor Minovsky's technology and this discovery paved the way for many technological advancements. Several of these suits are simply named Mobile Suits.

2455, they come in contact with a massive and highly unfriendly race named "Aelus." battle soon ensues with the current military force being unable to stop them. One skilled pilot chosen to control Gundam-RX-78-2. His name is Amuro Ray and though his skilled piloting along with backing from the newly formed Earth Federation and Zion as well as skilled pilot "Char Anzable" they successfully hold them back but at the end of conflict Amuro and Char go missing leaving more pilot positions.

2459, Several insurrectionist movements start all over the galaxy creating their own mechs to combat the new line of MS's being created and the very powerful gundam's. Earth Federation's biggest threat turns out to be RAVEN. Fighting is temporarily interrupted by the resurgence of Aelus resulting in a missive war.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Two of a kind

The war lead to the loss of many lives and destroyed families. Men, women, and even children were not spared from having to fight in this war. The Aelus had a greater military force than last and no pilot was skilled enough to push them back. Settlement after settlement was lost to the Aelus and base after base fell after failing to halt them however out of the darkness came one pilot not apart of the E.F. or M.P.E.S. He alone managed to fight against the Aelus and drive them back and before long he was joined by a gundam pilot of unknown name. They fought valiantly, destroying legions of the invaders before going for their mother ship. Though they first fought alone they rest of the galaxy joined them and they stared winning but in the midst of battle the two we're betrayed and the male pilot was crippled. The female pilot continued fighting even though she was led to believe her companion was dead.

The battle continued for day's with many deaths on both side mounting until the gundam pilot managed to strike a crippling blow against the mother ship. The day was won and the Aelus were seemingly no more. The male pilot's mech was repaid and he was taken into the E.F. and trained as one of their pilots. He became their greatest asset against the insurrections and one of their most powerful pilots however during one of his battles he received help from a mysterious gundam mech. After a short battle the mysterious pilot revealed herself to be his wife but upon realizing that he didn't remember her she joined the E.F. to help him in his battle and protect as well as try to gain his memory back.

They once again became a terrifying duo fighting the insurrection but lately there are signs of an event greater threat on the horizon and many believe that its the returns of an old enemy.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

[align=left]

[align=center](( Normal Picture)) [/align]
[b]Role:[/b]
[[Only option is Gundam User]]
[b]Codename and Rank: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Hates:[/b]
[b]Personal Skills:[/b]
[b]Secrets:[/b]
[b]My Master is: [/b]
[[Username]]
[b]Piloting Skill:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Focus:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Aim:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Flight Skill:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Range skill:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Combat Skill:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Technical Knowledge:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Health:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Sanity:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Pain resistance:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Willpower:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Intelligence:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]]
[b]Strength:[/b] [[1-5 is poor 6-8 Average 9-10 Great]][/align]

[align=left][b]Combat Info: [/b]
[[Mech Picture Here]]
[b]Classification:[/b]
[[[b]Omega:[/b]
Omega type Mechs are powerful mechs close quarters only. They are weak against ranged weapons but are unbeatable up close. They carry the latest melee equipment available and systems that allow the user to fully utilize their mechs for close quarters.
[b]Alpha:[/b]
Alpha types are long range mechs. They are capable of using ranged weapons with ease and carry that around as their state of the art appearance. They have the most up to date shields and ranged weapons the military has to offer. They are however, weak close quarters combatants and are sitting ducks against multiple up close enemies.
[b]Zeta:[/b]
These are all around Mechs that are able to pride themselves in both areas. While not as strong as the others in their area's they are versatile and able to do pretty much anything. They are sitting ducks when they are ganged up on by both Alphas and Omegas. They can carry both outdated and state of the art weaponry though their armor is usually weak. They can carry extra special armaments.
[b]Omicron:[/b]
Ancient Mechs that seem to use technology that even science can't quick understand. They are very powerful in both fields but take a great tool on the pilots body. These mech's cannot be made...only found.
[align=right][b]Information:[/b][/align]
[i]Armor: [/i]
[i]Head Height:[/i]
[i]Height: [/i]
[i]Manufacturer:[/i]
[i]Max Weight:[/i]
[i]Model Number:[/i]
[i]Operator:[/i]
[i]Parent:[/i]
[i]Powerplant Output: [/i]
[i]Powerplant Type: [/i]
[i]Sensor Range: [/i]
[i]Rocket Thrusters:[/i]
[i]Motors:[/i]
[i]Max Acceleration:[/i]
[i]Thrusters: [/i]
[i]Unit Type:[/i]
[i]Usage:[/i]
[i]Weight: [/i]
[i]Armaments: [/i]
[u]Special Systems [/u]
[i]Suit History: [/i]
You can put unknown if you wish.

[align=left]
[/align]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 am

User Image

Role:
Seasoned-pilot
Codename and Rank:
Ensign /// "Gaia."
Machines, His machine, Night, Reading, Writing, Eating, Chewing on Metal and sometimes wires, Music, History, art.
Dislikes:
Snakes, Crying, Screaming, Running Away.
Hates:
Broken Machines.
Personal Skills:
Skilled in Hapkido, Great Cook, Hyper-Observant, Multilingual, Great Mechanic, good artist.
Secrets:
He hates total Darkness
My Master is:
Asbloodrunscold
Piloting Skill: 9
Focus: 8
Aim: 5
Flight Skill: 9
Range skill: 2
Combat Skill: 10
Technical Knowledge: 10
Health: 7
Sanity: 6
Pain resistance: 10
Willpower: 10
Intelligence: 6
Strength: 7

Combat Info:
Classification:
Zeta:
These are all around Mechs that are able to pride themselves in both areas. While not as strong as the others in their area's they are versatile and able to do pretty much anything. They are sitting ducks when they are ganged up on by both Alphas and Omegas. They can carry both outdated and state of the art weaponry though their armor is usually weak. They can carry extra special armaments.
Information:

Armor:
White Tungsten
Head Height:
1,550 cm
Height:
Manufacturer:
Unknown
Max Weight:
50.1 tons
Model Number:
Operator:
Holy Knights
Parent:
Unknown
Powerplant Output:
55,790 kW
Powerplant Type:
Crystalline Core
Sensor Range:
11,300 m
Rocket Thrusters:
4 x 20300 kg
Motors: 10
Max Acceleration:
20.3G
Thrusters:
2 x 167000 kg
Unit Type:
Suit
Usage:
All-purpose
Weight:
67.4 tons
Armaments:
OO-56 Type III Ion Claymore [[Turns into a long range rifle]]
Delta Buster [[Gauntlet]]
Launchable Bladed Chain
Shoulder Ion Cannons
Special Systems
Speech System
Evolving adaption system
Protosheild
Suit History:
You can put unknown if you wish.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image

Role:
Gundam Pilot
Codename and Rank:
Valkyrie //
~ Night
~ Full moon
~ Mecha
~ Piloting
Dislikes:
~ Sour things
~ Things that don't work
~ Having to fix something
Hates:
~ Idiotic Violence
Personal Skills:
~ Skilled in several different Sword styles
~ Cooking
~ Under standing information quickly
~ Strategic
~ Singer
~ Mechanical skills (piloting and repairing)
Secrets:
~ She usually has a blade on her at all times.
My Master is:
Enshara
Piloting Skill: 10
Focus: 9
Aim: 6
Flight Skill: 9
Range skill: 7
Combat Skill: 10
Technical Knowledge: 10
Health: 8
Sanity: 7
Pain resistance: 9
Willpower: 9
Intelligence: 9
Strength: 7

Combat Info:
User Image
Classification:
Omicron:
Ancient Mechs that seem to use technology that even science can't quick understand. They are very powerful in both fields but take a great tool on the pilots body. These mech's cannot be made...only found.
Information:

Armor:
Variation of white and blue
Head Height:
16.7 meters
Height:
Manufacturer:
unknown
Max Weight:
8.0 metric tons empty, unknown weight when fully loaded.
Model Number:
XXXG-00W0
Operator:
Freya Dergunri
Parent:
Unknown
Powerplant Output:
output rated at 3732 kW
Powerplant Type:
ultracompact fusion reactor
Sensor Range:
Unknown
Rocket Thrusters:
Unkown
Motors:
unknown
Max Acceleration:
unknown
Thrusters:
unknown
Unit Type:
suit
Usage:
Multi-purpose
Weight:
Unknown
Armaments:
2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in wing binders, hand-carried in use. twin buster rifle, can be separated into two separate single-barrel buster rifles
Special Systems
Suit History:
Not known at this time

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:31 pm
As the fighting comes to an end, Freya looks over at the Suit near her. She knew that suit but she thought the pilot of it was dead. As the Suits both land at the E.F. base, she watches as the pilot gets out and sees that its none other then her husband. Startled, she quickly gets out of her Suit and goes over to him. "Y-You're alive?! Oh I'm so happy." she says as she clasps her hands together. She was still wearing her helmet so no one could see what she looked like at all. Tilting her head, she smiles and just looks at the pilot.

"You remember me right? I mean there is no way you could have forgotten me." she continues to say as she places her hands behind her back. Behind her, people were looking over her mobile suit and some were even about to enter it. Turning slightly,she looks at them before removing her helmet and speaking loudly to be heard. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. My suit is very temperamental if someone it doesn't know enters it."

asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyer pulled the lever back causing his mech to stop charging and fire the cannon's and let them fly taking out a whole line of enemies. He looked around the screen and saw that enemy numbers did not dwindle as much as he had hopped. He grabbed the stick to make his mech grip is sword. He prepared to launch himself at the enemies when suddenly a strange and unknown signature showed up and the enemies he was facing down began to fall. He looked around for who it was but it wasn't until all enemies were reduced to rubble that he saw the mech. It looked like your standard mech with a few special additives.

Back at Base the mysterious pilot began to greet him with great joy. It was obvious she was female but he couldn't tell why she was so happy but he remained silent with a confused face. When she removed her helmet he stared for a moment thinking that he had seen her but he had no memory of her. He remained quiet still waiting until she explained.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
Freya Dergunri

Looking at him, Freya tilts her head slightly before she thinks of something. "You..you don't remember me do you?" she asks in a soft voice. Reaching out towards him, she stops and lets her hand fall to her side. Taking a breath she nods her head. "My name is Freya Dergunri, its a pleasure to meet a fellow pilot." she says as she has to stop herself from tearing up. Turning, she walks back over to her mobile suit.

"If its alright, after I do some countenance I'd like to speak with whoever is in charge. I believe I'd like to join E.F." she says over her shoulder as she reaches her mobile suit.

asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyer shook his wondering what he was supposed to remember. He would have remembered anyone with her piloting skill. Her name did sound familiar but he did not know why. He smiled at her "Freyr Raine, its nice to meet you." he said and gave her a small bow before a few other pilots walked over to him.

"Lets go eat dinner! I'm staring!"

Freyr smiled at them and nodded "Yeah lets go. I'm pretty hungry myself, I'm actually willing to eat the chefs horrible cooking." he said and walked off with them and out of the MS bay and to the cafeteria where they all got their food. They sat down at a table in a corner and talked though Freyr's thoughts always went to the woman with green hair.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 am
User Image
Freya Dergunri

Freya spends several hours working on her Suit. Making sure everything was safe enough to leave with others being around, especially around people she didn't know. Sighing, she eventually jumps out of the cockpit and lands lightly on the ground. Since her Suit was in a kneeling position it wasn't that long of a jump and it was one she had made many times before. The hangar had cleared out a great deal by now and it was at this time that her stomach began to growl.

Startled, she looks down at it and then laughs. "That's right I should go and get something to eat." she says lightly to herself. Turning, shes begins to leave the hangar bay still wearing her white and gold pilot suit. Her helmet she had left in the cockpit that was now locked by a password that only she knew. As she makes her way through the base, Freya can't help but think. Freyr didn't remember me but how is that possible. I mean, he should have remembered me right? Wait, could this be the cause of that event several years ago? she thinks. At that thought, she stops dead in her tracks. Startled by this realization, Freya leans against a near by wall.

"If...If that is the case then he doesn't remember who I am or even that we are married." she says softly before shaking her head. "Snap out of it, that just means I have to remind him who I am again. That's all and I won't stop until I do." With that determination in her mind, she nods her head. Pushing away from the wall she makes her way to the cafeteria. The only way she knew what direction it was in was because of the smell of the food and the amount of people apparently leaving the room.

Entering, she heads for the food line and just gets something small. After a battle it was normally hard for Freya to keep food down but she found that eating just a small amount was good enough to last her until her mind had settled from the images of the dead that would sometimes plague her slightly. Looking around, she spots Freyr near by but doesn't go over to him. Instead she picks a rather recluse spot away from everyone. Sitting down, she begins to slowly eat as her mind starts to wander off and think again.
asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyer continued to talk and eat with his friends not nothing Freya who had chosen to be recluse and eat alone. They were all laughing and talk about previous engagements or happening at the base. They all seemed to be having a good time despite what just happened.
"Hey Freyr why did your mech suddenly stop responding?"
Freyr shook his head and sighed "I'm not sure. Ahuramazda has never done that before." he said though when they first recovered him his mech was damaged badly so maybe something went wrong. He momentarily looked at the green haired woman again and looked back as they began to ask who she was but he could not answer. He shrugged "Her MS is unique though...I've never seen one quite like it." he said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 am
User Image
Freya Dergunri

As she finishes her food, Freya stands up and thinks for half a second before shrugging. Approaching the table where Freyr and a few other pilots where, she smiles to them politely. "Pardon me but I need to speak with whoever is in charge currently." she says to them. Although she was relaxed, she was also concerned about Freyr and his mech. Looking at him, she takes a moment and extends a hand. "Freya, I'm called Freya Dergunri. Your mech stopping is a bit of a concern. If you like I could try to run some tests on it and see whats wrong. It should be along the lines of mine but since they are both unique pieces of equipment I could be wrong." she says to him.
asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:10 am
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyr continued to speak until Freya came over to the table. All fell silent and their eyes rested on the mysterious MS pilot. Freyr seemed to pay the most attention since she asked to speak with the person in charge. He looked at the others "Admiral Z huh?" he smiled and stood up "I can take you too him." he said and put his trey in the nearest trash. She mentioned running tests on his suit and he raised a brow "I suppose but mine is a different model." he said. Her MS looked like a gundam model though it seemed to be the only one of his kind. He gave her a kind smile "But if you think we can find an issue. I accept." he said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am
User Image
Freya Dergunri

Glancing at the others who remained at the table when Feryr stood, she gives a polite nod before turning her attention back to Feryr. "I'm not sure if a complete issue can be found but I believe that I can pinpoint an area where the problem may be." she says as she starts to head out of the cafeteria. "If you'd like, you can just tell me where this Admiral Z person is and I can go speak with him alone." she says as she stops in her tracks. Turning, she glances at Feryr again but her eyes seemed a bit sad even though there was a smile on her face. "Although I fear the problem isn't with the Suit really. The problem with a Suit locking up could also be with the pilot. I have had it happen to me only once before but mine didn't really lock up." she says before turning away. "But that is an entirely different matter."
asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 pm
[[I'll post in a moment. I am preforming work on a guild. Sorry for the wait.]]  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff