KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:06 pm
Any news?
All I've seen is a teaser trailer, that turned out to be a hoax.
Bethesda saying they "have two major RPG in production right now," one being Skyrim and the other I can only assume is F04. And will it be FO4? Since it's completely Bethesda? Where will it be located? (I am still on the idea of Detroit, but I'm bias since I live near there)
Any one?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 pm
No information seems to be available. They're working on pushing their other games right now, Elder Scrolls Online and Dishonored.

Seems like the waiting game is in order.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 am
Jaft
No information seems to be available. They're working on pushing their other games right now, Elder Scrolls Online and Dishonored.

Seems like the waiting game is in order.

Couldn't they throw us Vault Dwellers a radiated bone or something?
I am a lil antsy...
I'm about to finish up FO:NV, then what shall I do?
Ehhh
Skyrim...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am
User Image
I've been hoping they'll do something a little more original with the next FO game and set it in a different country. We've seen what's happened to America, let's have a look elsewhere now. Maybe England or Australia have fared better or worse in the apocalypse. At the very least, I'd like the next game to be less brown.
User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:18 am
Bassios
User Image
I've been hoping they'll do something a little more original with the next FO game and set it in a different country. We've seen what's happened to America, let's have a look elsewhere now. Maybe England or Australia have fared better or worse in the apocalypse. At the very least, I'd like the next game to be less brown.
User Image

Super Mutants on the throne?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 am
User Image
That'd be fun.

But, Super Mutants might not even exist in post-nuke UK. We might have something completely different. :3
User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 am
Bassios
User Image
That'd be fun.

But, Super Mutants might not even exist in post-nuke UK. We might have something completely different. :3
User Image

True,
Who knows what kind of messed up things you Brits were experimenting on pre-fallout

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 am
Fallout Timeline  

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 pm
"European Commonwealth"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:11 pm
I'd like to see China. surprised

And hey, F3 had the secret garden. 'Twas green.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 am
Jaft
I'd like to see China. surprised

And hey, F3 had the secret garden. 'Twas green.

Commie! xD

I still want to see Detroit. I feel that it would be a city they would hit: Destroy the "Big 3", destroy the Ambassador Bridge (would cut of Canada to the US. One of THE biggest border crossings in North America), our cash-inos? Instead of the Faygo plant (if you have never had Faygo, you are UnAmerican!) it would be a Nuka-cola plant... Hmm, what else? Commerica Park, Ford Field, Joe Loise Arena? Alll places that could be destroyed, quest lined in, or just a fun area to explore. I just wish they'd make FO: Detroit... We already look like we've had a nuclear Fallout (ha! just Google Earth Detroit, trust me, already looks like a bomb dropped. They built up the "Downtown" Downtown area, make it look all nice and s**t for the Superbowl. But they forgot the neighborhoods around "Downtown". Blocks and blocks of empty, burned out, falling down buildings. It's enough to make you wish for an atom bomb).

The biggest complaints I hear about the FO series is 1. the music and b. the land scape. I don't know what these people would like, it's 200 years after a nuclear fallout. The ground is DEAD. Unless you were one of the lucky few to be in a vault with a G.E.C.K, all you're gonna see is brown and barren wasteland. And I happen to enjoy the music, it helps that my Gma always listening to last 40's/early 50's music alll the time. So I knew half the songs before I even heard the soundtrack razz

Funny FO moment: We were on a cruise last August, and Carnival has different t.v. channels showing different views of the boat. One station, and I swear on all things Fallout, played nothing but FO:NV soundtrack for about fifteen min. It was AWESOME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 pm
I could go for more mutated wildlife. Maybe something without an exoskeleton. Oho. I know the first one had me killing rats in the beginning. (I'm still in the beginning.)

And man, sounds like Detroit will continue to be made fun of by comedians for quite awhile. D:  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 pm
FO: NV had the giant mantis'.
Maybe giant spiders?

I'd like to see less Deathclaws. If the USM is that perverse by 2161 to create deathclaws... Wait. They created the F.E.V. They *are* that perverse.

I have yet to play F0 or F02. I want to tho, I keep watching youtube movies about them.

I am such a nerd
emotion_bigvein

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:57 am
But deathclaws can be your friends!

Until their brains explode, or something.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

KityBloodstone

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:19 am
I'm not a big deathclaw fan

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]