Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Bored Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm
I'm really bored. Summer vacation is sooooo boring. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm
Find something fun to do! It's pride month, any pride events near you?  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 am
godess357
Find something fun to do! It's pride month, any pride events near you?

My mom won't let me go to those. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 am
Ok, so your mom won't let you go so say you're going to a friends house and out to see a movie and she will NEVER KNOW! it's magical. Or for something even MORE FUN! Get your friends together and get a bunch of water balloons and have and EPIC BATTLE! Or go play catch or ororororOR go camping with some people and watch the stars! Or maybe I'm just weird...I can think of so many things to do! Being bored is no fun AT ALL!  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm
MisaMaiValentine
Ok, so your mom won't let you go so say you're going to a friends house and out to see a movie and she will NEVER KNOW! it's magical. Or for something even MORE FUN! Get your friends together and get a bunch of water balloons and have and EPIC BATTLE! Or go play catch or ororororOR go camping with some people and watch the stars! Or maybe I'm just weird...I can think of so many things to do! Being bored is no fun AT ALL!

thanks for the good ideas smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Yeah, sure! Summer gets me all excited! i think of so much to do and then no one ever does it with me lol  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Yeah, sure! Summer gets me all excited! i think of so much to do and then no one ever does it with me lol

My best friend just moved 45 minutes away so it's harder to hang out. Today she, her sister and some other friends came over and we played cards and monopoly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

My best friend just moved 45 minutes away so it's harder to hang out. Today she, her sister and some other friends came over and we played cards and monopoly.

Oh that sounds SUPER FUN! Do you have any other friends closer to home? Because you can grow closer to them hanging out over summer. Or do you have a lover or a crush?  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Oh that sounds SUPER FUN! Do you have any other friends closer to home? Because you can grow closer to them hanging out over summer. Or do you have a lover or a crush?

I have a couple of friends who live close by but no lover sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Oh that's too bad. But if you have a crush summer is pretty much the best time to get to know them better wink  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Oh that's too bad. But if you have a crush summer is pretty much the best time to get to know them better wink

I have someone i sort of like but she already said just friends so other than that i havent got a crush  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:14 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

I have someone i sort of like but she already said just friends so other than that i havent got a crush

Oh, that's too bad. But hey, maybe you'll find someone. I mean, that's what summer is for! Water parks and summer romance lol  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Oh, that's too bad. But hey, maybe you'll find someone. I mean, that's what summer is for! Water parks and summer romance lol

Yeah! smile I am pretty bored with being single.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Lol being single is fun when you getta go to gay clubs...er...that could just be me lol I becha $5 if you put yourself out there you'll get eated up.  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Lol being single is fun when you getta go to gay clubs...er...that could just be me lol I becha $5 if you put yourself out there you'll get eated up.

not sure if i want to get "eaten" lol and i'm 17 so i don't get to go to no clubs smile  
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff