Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Biggest Turnoffs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm
Hey guys I'm just hoping to hear some of your biggest turnoffs. Personally I can't stand:
1: Poor hygiene
2: Inarticulate (You can be dumb just know how to say what you mean)
3: One Liners

Yeah those are just three of mine xD I'll post more as the forum gets replies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm
1.) (same as yours) poor hygiene
2.) bad breathe (bleck)
3.) gross hands
4.) hairy chest

thats all i can remember.  

19mrgir94

Friendly Man-Lover

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:21 pm
19mrgir94
2.) bad breathe (bleck)
3.) gross hands
4.) hairy chest

Body/chest hair would definitely make it on a short list of turnons for me xD I like hair in all the right places.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:22 pm
iAmForte
19mrgir94
2.) bad breathe (bleck)
3.) gross hands
4.) hairy chest

Body/chest hair would definitely make it on a short list of turnons for me xD I like hair in all the right places.

it depends on the person and what they looked like and where and how much hair there was. sometimes its good and other times...its just like ew dude shave it off!!  

19mrgir94

Friendly Man-Lover

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:40 pm
oh dear.........i have QUITE a few

-poor grammar
-arrogant facial features (been doing psychology for nearly a year and a half and now i see them EVERYWHERE)
-sagging
-guys who ALWAYS dress like gym rats
-people with ignorance
-people who do drugs (extensively)
-wishy-washy people

(((might add some more eventually, when i have an attention span)))

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:55 pm
I think a lot of us can have a very long list if we really thought about it. rolleyes

My top five would be:
1) Smell, whether they are clean or dirty if I don't like your smell I can never be attracted to you. This is my BIGGEST turn off.
2) Facial structure
3) Ego, arrogance, narcissism, assholishness.....take your pick.
4) Long hair
5) Alcohol use...I don't drink it so the more someone else does the less comfortable I am around them.  

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:11 pm
poor hygiene
too skinny
morbidly fat
piss poor personality.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:40 pm
1.) Bad hygiene (same as everyone else)
2.) Doesn't like cats. (Inversely, if my cat doesn't like him, he's so gone.)
3.) More immature than I am.
4.) Low self-esteem.  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:44 pm
Renkon Root
4.) Low self-esteem.

Not to criticize, but your list is funny to me. xd Bad hygiene so far seems pretty universal, but it is the other three. Numbers 3 and 4, what do you consider more immature then yourself and low self-esteem? As for the cat part, some animals just take time to get used to a person so immediate dislike of someone if your cat isn't fond of them seems a bit to premature. confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm
Luminairus
Renkon Root
4.) Low self-esteem.

Not to criticize, but your list is funny to me. xd Bad hygiene so far seems pretty universal, but it is the other three. Numbers 3 and 4, what do you consider more immature then yourself and low self-esteem? As for the cat part, some animals just take time to get used to a person so immediate dislike of someone if your cat isn't fond of them seems a bit to premature. confused
Maturity and immaturity isn't something that can be measured and different people are mature/immature in different ways about different things. I guess what I mean when I say "more immature than me" would be someone who can't tell when its time to stop acting childish and get down to serious business. Goodness knows I'm plenty immature and childish (hell! I still watch Cartoon Network when I have the time) but I still handle my finances, keep my apartment relatively clean, take care of my cat, and (since I'm unemployed at the moment) do volunteer work to keep busy. So, I guess when I say "immature", what I really mean is someone who's lazy or inactive.

And low self-esteem... I mean the specific kind of low self-esteem where they need external validation through another person. I have no desire to be in a relationship based on emotional dependency. If the person I'm with isn't a fully formed individual before we go into the relationship then I don't want a relationship with them at all.

Finally, to the subject of my cat. I know not to judge based on their first meeting. My little girl is a p***y. 'Fraidy-cat' doesn't even begin to cover it. I know it takes a while for her to warm up to people. But after a month, if my cat still hasn't warmed up to someone I'm dating, then its time to reevaluate the relationship. We could still be friends.  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:56 am
Renkon Root
Luminairus
Renkon Root
4.) Low self-esteem.

Maturity and immaturity isn't something that can be measured and different people are mature/immature in different ways about different things. I guess what I mean when I say "more immature than me" would be someone who can't tell when its time to stop acting childish and get down to serious business. Goodness knows I'm plenty immature and childish (hell! I still watch Cartoon Network when I have the time) but I still handle my finances, keep my apartment relatively clean, take care of my cat, and (since I'm unemployed at the moment) do volunteer work to keep busy. So, I guess when I say "immature", what I really mean is someone who's lazy or inactive.

And low self-esteem... I mean the specific kind of low self-esteem where they need external validation through another person. I have no desire to be in a relationship based on emotional dependency. If the person I'm with isn't a fully formed individual before we go into the relationship then I don't want a relationship with them at all.

Finally, to the subject of my cat. I know not to judge based on their first meeting. My little girl is a p***y. 'Fraidy-cat' doesn't even begin to cover it. I know it takes a while for her to warm up to people. But after a month, if my cat still hasn't warmed up to someone I'm dating, then its time to reevaluate the relationship. We could still be friends.

I understand all around. Just was curious because they seemed vague to me. Thank you for the clarification. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:33 am
fat
A democrat
Jobless
Poor Hygiene
Idiocy
overly hairy  

Dusty-Boy

Dangerous Autobiographer

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:42 am
Oh I forgot:
Guys who don't eat anything but meat bread and potatoes
The line "I don't usually like black guys" I swear I could punch someone every time I hear that one. Especially considering I'm biracial technically not black...
When guys won't try new things
When a guy hides feelings rather than showing them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:00 am
iAmForte
Oh I forgot:
Guys who don't eat anything but meat bread and potatoes
The line "I don't usually like black guys" I swear I could punch someone every time I hear that one. Especially considering I'm biracial technically not black...
When guys won't try new things
When a guy hides feelings rather than showing them.

But taters and steak are so damned good...

And corn is good too  

Dusty-Boy

Dangerous Autobiographer

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 pm
Dusty-Boy
iAmForte

But taters and steak are so damned good...

And corn is good too

Lol as if xD Vegan so I'm bias about the steak, but potatoes and corn need to be with something else before they have any character whatsoever. A guy's as plain as the foods that he eats in my opinion. >.<  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff