Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Summer Springs - Flower Links Inside! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Springs
  Neighbours
  Freebies
  Flowers
  Friends
  I dont play it
  Just give me some gold
View Results

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:34 pm
Anyone up for neighboring in summer springs? :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image SS player here as well! xD

Though low-leveled as I am only at Lv16 (TAT) Totally bummer-ed at the flowerbed quest and I can't purchase the popcorn factory yet since it's unlocked at Lv18. Argh. User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:07 am
koromyst
User Image SS player here as well! xD

Though low-leveled as I am only at Lv16 (TAT) Totally bummer-ed at the flowerbed quest and I can't purchase the popcorn factory yet since it's unlocked at Lv18. Argh. User Image
*has popcorn factory* biggrin Unfortunately, it isn't very effective IMO. Takes way too long to produce. I just stick to my pair of bread factories razz As per flowerbeds, the only bottleneck for me is the 27 friends xd I've got like 11 ATM but I make enough gold that I should have enough gold to get it by the time I get those 27 razz ADD ME!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:42 am
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

How can you do the flower quest? emotion_0A0

I'm thinking of giving up on it and let it rot (although it can't. Lol). I only have 6k on me (TAT) Not enough to get more happiness points to purchase that popcorn factory needed for the quest. Heck. I don't have enough space to place it anyway (TAT)

I guess I have to pop in one unfortunate factory in my inventory and place the popcorn one in that spot when I get one. Boo hoo.... Dx

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:53 am
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

How can you do the flower quest? emotion_0A0

I'm thinking of giving up on it and let it rot (although it can't. Lol). I only have 6k on me (TAT) Not enough to get more happiness points to purchase that popcorn factory needed for the quest. Heck. I don't have enough space to place it anyway (TAT)

I guess I have to pop in one unfortunate factory in my inventory and place the popcorn one in that spot when I get one. Boo hoo.... Dx

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
Hmmm here's what I did:
First, at the very start of the game, I noticed one cow wasn't enough to keep my bread factory sustained. So the first thing I bought was a second cow to keep my bread factory constantly working. As I progressed and made mistakes, I started to expand my horizons and bought a third cow to help with my milk production as my friends were similarly low on milk for their factory production. I would sell them my excess milk when I acquired 20 all the while keeping my bread factory constantly working. Eventually I went out and got myself a few more animals (3 beehives, a hen, and a pig) and eventually got a butter factory. Alongside the butter factory I bought a fourth cow since butter takes just as long to produce as milk so I could keep my milk output consistent while making a few extra bucks on the side. As per happiness, I just saved up tons of cash and bought myself the best happiness items for my level to save space for my animals and factories. I expanded my town as my priority above upgrading my house since at level 3 house, you get enough options to make a significant amount of gold anyway. ATM, I think I'm making at least 100K a day. Not entirely sure about that but it's just a rough estimate.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:18 am
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Lucky~ (TAT) I think I only make about 1k-2k *is sad*

I only have 2 cows, 2 hens, 1 pig and 1 beehive xD
By the way, I have added you =3

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:41 am
I'm an active lvl 20 player. So if anyone wants to add me they can.

FB

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:42 am
maui boy no ka oi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

100k per day? That's so impressive! I, too, only make about 1-2k per day, haha. I remember the days of Ocean Party. Man, those were the days. 10k per day if you were unlucky. emo  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:53 am
Did you girls and guys read the latest freebie links announcement post about Summer Springs?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/summer-springs/share-reward-link-limit-what/t.79781571/  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:03 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Lucky~ (TAT) I think I only make about 1k-2k *is sad*

I only have 2 cows, 2 hens, 1 pig and 1 beehive xD
By the way, I have added you =3

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
Per day? xd If all you do is plant sunflowers at the end of the day when you go to sleep, you should make 1-2K right there xd I guess it also depends on the crops you plant and the amount of plots you have as well. Still bread is a major cash cow but it requires a LOT of wheat and cabbage (or wheat and milk if you buy your milk from friends). I'm always buying wheat and cabbage BTW so if you ever need to get rid of some cabbage/wheat, just list it and I'll buy razz

As per the hens, I really haven't found a use for them really. I'm beginning to think it was a waste of cash. I've got well over 250 eggs and no one has a cookie factory (and even if they did, it takes more time to make a cookie than it does to lay an egg so I wouldn't use it anyway) Beehives are useful for capitalizing on your sunflowers but they take too long to be a real cash maker like bread. And I didn't know that koro was such a pretty lil' Asian girl razz

Ebony the Peacian

As long as I'm supplied with tons of cabbage and wheat, bread makes me tons of cash. A few soy beans on the side while I'm taking a break in addition adds a lot to the equation. I've never actually played Ocean Party or even Backyard Monsters. IDK what attracted me to Summer Springs. I think it was the cabbage razz

Kecitich

I have. I don't think it really affects me too much. I'm not exactly one to go around looking for links to click. I'm too busy making my bread razz

EDIT: I just double checked. I have over 350 eggs now.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Human Desires

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm
I started playing it but then I didn't get any gold. Also, it kept on saying that the program didn't work so I stopped playing it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:01 pm
Is there any way to get friends for Summer Springs without using Facebook? I avoid posting on that program for the most part. eek  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:34 pm
JoyRose
Is there any way to get friends for Summer Springs without using Facebook? I avoid posting on that program for the most part. eek
Nope. That's why I'm adding random strangers xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:35 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

@Lady Kira>
Added you x3~

@ebony>
We're in the same boat ... err... village? xD

@kecitich>
Grabbed my bike =D Am a frequent lurker there to nab the freebies offered (^O^)

@maui boy>
Sunflowers are definitely what I planted when leaving the game for the day =P Cabbages and wheat are planted for crop feed so they're not really my source for gold. I plant pumpkins for pig feed and sold half for some coins.

Not sure if I should rely on bread though since it takes up both milk and wheat (TAT) I have the bread factory stuffed back into my inventory. I'm saving up my apples and honey to supply my apple sauce factory if I were to unlock one xP

And for that last comment... I guess my secret's out? emotion_awesome

@crankie>
Could be some kind of bug? have you tried again?

@Joy>
For that matter, I guess you should go ahead and create an account solely for playing games and adding strangers xD Personally, I'm not into socializing much. I mostly use my account for playing the games.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:52 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

@Lady Kira>
Added you x3~

@ebony>
We're in the same boat ... err... village? xD

@kecitich>
Grabbed my bike =D Am a frequent lurker there to nab the freebies offered (^O^)

@maui boy>
Sunflowers are definitely what I planted when leaving the game for the day =P Cabbages and wheat are planted for crop feed so they're not really my source for gold. I plant pumpkins for pig feed and sold half for some coins.

Not sure if I should rely on bread though since it takes up both milk and wheat (TAT) I have the bread factory stuffed back into my inventory. I'm saving up my apples and honey to supply my apple sauce factory if I were to unlock one xP

And for that last comment... I guess my secret's out? emotion_awesome

@crankie>
Could be some kind of bug? have you tried again?

@Joy>
For that matter, I guess you should go ahead and create an account solely for playing games and adding strangers xD Personally, I'm not into socializing much. I mostly use my account for playing the games.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Thanks, koromyst. I think I'll just avoid the whole thing. Maybe now that moga is off facebook I can enjoy that instead. lol  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff