Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Star Wars: The Dark Times-Cancelled Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

• 1]
  • 2]
  • 3]
  • 4]
  • 5]
  • 6]
  • 7]
  • 8]

[ Premise/Foreword ]
It’s been a month since the events on Geonosis have wound down. The following period of silence hasn’t been of peace, but of tension filled fear, as people wait for the Separatist Planets or Republic to make the first move.
Meanwhile the Jedi Order is still attempting to recover from the severe losses to the Jedi Knight Corps. As a result, many young Jedi Knights have been admitted, and been convinced to take on younglings as Padawaans.
In the Outer Rim, the Outer Worlds have taken advantage of the lack of peace for a plethora of easy profits. The rise of rogue smuggler pilots and crime hasn’t been higher.

[ Setting Information/Background ]
This campaign will be spanning the 5 years of the Clone Wars, and the twenty years of the Dark Times. You will be spending levels 3-5 on Kashsyk. After that, May the force be with you.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]
You are all young men and woment (except in the case of the droid) who have made your way to Kashshyk for some reason. Little do you know that the war for the future of the Republic is about to start.

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: All Saga Edition Books
Banned Resources: N/A

ECL:3
Credits: Starting amount X 3
Races: All
Ability Scores*: 28d6 Dice Pool (You can use up to 5 dice on a roll, but you must use a minimumn of 3d6 per stat)
xxxxxxxxxx*
Hit Points: Standard
Alignments biggrin ark Side Points are accrued as normal. However, if you reach a level of corruption that your Darkside Score is equal to your Wisdom Score, I take control.
Force Traditions Allowed: All
Backgrounds: I allow one additional Trained skill if I receive a thick background.

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] I only allow one Jedi and One Droid per campaign. If there are multiple canidates, I choose by the best background.
2] You must start as a child or young adult.
3]Starships cannot be purchased before level 5.
4) All Droids with heruistic Processors must have a quirk.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 pm
This is the Jawa I made for a now-defunct Saga game. Is that OK? All I'd have to do is bump up the levels.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:09 pm
I do ask for minimumn a paragraph of background. You also need to do an age adjustment.

Besides that, everything is good  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 am
so this take place BEFORE order 66 then. hmm... so theres only one Jedi allowed? or could people become them later on?  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 am
Before Order 66. Only one Jedi But other force Traditions are allowed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:48 am
Curse my limited knowledge of all things star wars... I have no idea what to play.

Anyone, know if there is other classes out side of the main book? Just want to look at different options  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 pm
frog_mage
Curse my limited knowledge of all things star wars... I have no idea what to play.

Anyone, know if there is other classes out side of the main book? Just want to look at different options
I'm pretty sure the Splatbooks only add PrCs, not core classes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:57 pm
Ok so all the players are level three teenagers or children? Truth be tide it would be very easy to justify being a scoundrel or noble going on these adventures (non-droid soldier might be difficult. Background wise the easiest soldier trees to justify would be brawler, shock boxer, and brute squad in my opinion.)  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 pm
I had a couple of characters from that timeframe, a miraluka jedi sentinal/jedi investigator and a custom investigator droid he had built.

There wouldn't be any real trouble with the droid, as I built it with the droid system from Saga edition any way, but the jedi would have to be heavily adapted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
frog_mage

Star Wars saga edition was designed with the idea of there only being five core classes... period. However they instead focus those classes being able to go in a billion directions.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 pm
thaskarin
Keith Valken Lionheart
frog_mage

Star Wars saga edition was designed with the idea of there only being five core classes... period. However they instead focus those classes being able to go in a billion directions.
Yup. Splatbooks add new Talent Trees, which make each class feel different while not straying too far from the core class. Still, no extra core classes, just PrCs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:35 pm
To answer the question about age, I'm doing that the non-Droid Characters must be children, because I don't want everyone in the Vernable age by Campaign's end.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm
Vampfighter1
To answer the question about age, I'm doing that the non-Droid Characters must be children, because I don't want everyone in the Vernable age by Campaign's end.
We could always play our characters sons or daughters or padawans or something.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff