Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] All Aboard/Paradise River [FULL] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm
As of May 15th 2012 - We are full.

AS OF MAY 2ND 2012 - STILL OPEN FOR 2 PEOPLE! smile

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for 2-3 players to step into Group B, which is sadly now down to one person.

The game is a wild-west theme Pathfinder game at level 5.

You can find the majority of information here: Character Thread.

Ignore the topic title saying it is full, I'm having trouble editing the OP on my device(s). As of this post - April 19th 2012 - I'm seeking players. The only information which is different (aside from the mentioned 'it says it is full) is the following:

The train has departed the station, and is currently in transit. A few armed men (and women) have taken up positions around the train, and in the group you'll be joining (B), some shots have been fired. Things have been quiet for a little while, but its' clear they are up to something.

The current remaining member of Group B is a Gun Tank named Graves.

Please post here if you're interested, but make any character creation rolls in the previously linked thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm
It's seems interesting. Sort of out of my comfort zone, but in a way kind of silly. Also, I've been watching Firefly lately and it's very akin to that, at least on most of the outer planets. >>

Main issue would be, my Pathfinder character building skills are pretty nil.  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 am
Honestly... I wanted to do it partially cause of me re-watching through Firefly. xD.

How are you D&D 3.5e character building skills? Because it's pretty much the same deal with Pathfinder, only most classes get a bunch of extra abilites now that make many more worth staying in. I'm sure I could try to help as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:01 am
I'll offer help if it gets me a play mate.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 am
I will see what I can come up with, after homework if there is still room  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 am
Captain Ragnar Devonin
Honestly... I wanted to do it partially cause of me re-watching through Firefly. xD.

How are you D&D 3.5e character building skills? Because it's pretty much the same deal with Pathfinder, only most classes get a bunch of extra abilites now that make many more worth staying in. I'm sure I could try to help as well.

It's been forever.

Lol.

And I mostly played Cleric's and Favored Souls.  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am
Quick question, as far as guns go, they're mechanically similar to Crossbows, right? Dex to hit, yadda, yadda.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:23 pm
yes apart from when in their range it hits vs touch ac  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 pm
I actually think I might back out. The class I want to most play, a Summoner, I don't think will work out too well in this campaign.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 pm
Virulent Lover
I actually think I might back out. The class I want to most play, a Summoner, I don't think will work out too well in this campaign.
Why not?

A summoner can work out very well in this campaign.... just don't summon anything supersized(huge or bigger)....  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm
You think so? I foresee issues with a large size companion in the confined space of a train.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm
I was tempted to jump on board when this was first starting but I had way too much on my plate at the time. If there's still space I'll gladly whip up a character.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm
Still space? Group B has lost all members but me. (At no fault of me or Cap'n we don't know why they did/some joined up when they didn't have time.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Welp I'm diving in. One goblin alchemist coming up.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 pm
Virulent Lover
You think so? I foresee issues with a large size companion in the confined space of a train.
Depends on the car, and besides they start out at medium... and I do believe Summoners get a shrink spell.

A second option, if he allows it, is read up on syntheist....  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff