Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Dont you wish you could change....? [Spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 pm
I dont know if there are any other threads like this, so i made one if there is ill just delete this one. But i have to say if i could i would change Mordins death, I cant listen to scientist salarian without getting sad now cat_crying That and it made it that much harder to watch him snuff it when he said "Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells".
And im not just talking about 3 im talking about the entire series
For example, In the first game i would have changed that crazy fanboy he scared me the first time i saw him cat_surprised

So what would you change?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:14 pm
You might want to put a spoiler warning in the title, some people might still be playing it.

That said, I'd change the whole second half of the game, starting with Legion's utterly pointless death.

As much as I loved Mordin and Thane their deaths made some sense, Legion's felt a bit like Bioware culling the most loved characters from 2 off (Like they were completing a set, lets face it most fans seem to love Thane, Mordin and Legion or a combination of the three or one of the three.).  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Demon Days
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 pm
I put a spoiler warning in the title, hope you don't mind. heart

Well, besides the ending... I'd change Kaidan's (or Ashley) bitchiness in ME2. I would change Mordin's death too. Thane's made sense, and Legion's did as well. Ugh. No game has made me this upset crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:48 pm
I would change the Garrus and Tali scene on the Normandy in ME3, I would completely get rid of the stupid scanner in the middle of the Normandy as well I hate it with a passion, evil i would also change all the romances and make them like Liara's, detail wise becasue her romance scene (in all of the games) seemed like it had more time put into it than the others i've seen, I just feel like Bioware half-assed it with some of the other characters scenes stare  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 pm
0-Takashi-0
..., I would completely get rid of the stupid scanner in the middle of the Normandy as well I hate it with a passion, evil

That's there to act as a loading screen.

0-Takashi-0
i would also change all the romances and make them like Liara's, detail wise becasue her romance scene (in all of the games) seemed like it had more time put into it than the others i've seen, I just feel like Bioware half-assed it with some of the other characters scenes stare

I don't know, I was very happy with Kaidan's romance as is, but I do agree on how Liara is clearly BioWare's favorite, as in each game there's always more to her scenes and romance bits.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 pm
Oh gosh, I'd definitely remove the utterly redundant Tali/Garrus romance, talk about thrown in there at the last minute! It didn't make a lick of sense.

I'd obviously remove the creepy God child ... would fix a lot of the ending!

I'd remove a good half of the pointless fetch/gather missions because they started to grate on my nerves.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 pm
Pilotslover
Oh gosh, I'd definitely remove the utterly redundant Tali/Garrus romance, talk about thrown in there at the last minute! It didn't make a lick of sense.

Have to agree, it confused me how on one mission Garrus offered Tali chocolate and then they were suddenly a secret couple  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:36 pm
FatesQuestion
Pilotslover

Have to agree, it confused me how on one mission Garrus offered Tali chocolate and then they were suddenly a secret couple

As someone who romanced Garrus I had a moment of 'back the hell off Tali' at some points it must be said.

Someone on deviantart has tried to argue with me saying that it actually makes sense but I honestly can't see it myself. Personally I pair Tali with Kal Reegar.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm
I'd change the ending. Have Shepard FUS-ROH-DAH the Reapers and then kick back some drinks on beach resort. I mean seriously, is that too much to ask for?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:32 am
AdvanceEX
I'd change the ending. Have Shepard FUS-ROH-DAH the Reapers and then kick back some drinks on beach resort. I mean seriously, is that too much to ask for?

I really didn't need him/her to live but I would have preferred the ending to make some sense ...  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:13 pm
Pilotslover
FatesQuestion
Pilotslover

As someone who romanced Garrus I had a moment of 'back the hell off Tali' at some points it must be said.

Someone on deviantart has tried to argue with me saying that it actually makes sense but I honestly can't see it myself. Personally I pair Tali with Kal Reegar.

Wait wait hold on just one second! they said it made sense??? cat_confused im sorry i just dont see it Kal Reegar i could see that happening with Tali but I kept thinking no one gets Garrus but Shepard that is something i thought for the longst time, sadly for me my imported file was the only one garrus was NOT romanced so when i saw them together it felt like a punch in the gut cat_crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 am
FatesQuestion
Pilotslover
FatesQuestion
Pilotslover

Wait wait hold on just one second! they said it made sense??? cat_confused im sorry i just dont see it Kal Reegar i could see that happening with Tali but I kept thinking no one gets Garrus but Shepard that is something i thought for the longst time, sadly for me my imported file was the only one garrus was NOT romanced so when i saw them together it felt like a punch in the gut cat_crying

They did, yes.

Kal would have been a cute choice for Tali, it's a shame what they did to him ...

To me, Garrus makes the most sense with Shepard.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:37 pm
Pilotslover
FatesQuestion
Pilotslover
FatesQuestion
Pilotslover

They did, yes.

Kal would have been a cute choice for Tali, it's a shame what they did to him ...

To me, Garrus makes the most sense with Shepard.

Yeah get a message "Kal Reeger died" Gee thanks bro, and if you could choose between any of them men in the ME series i just think Garrus would win. Maybe Legion but he`s dead  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 pm
FatesQuestion

Yeah get a message "Kal Reeger died" Gee thanks bro, and if you could choose between any of them men in the ME series i just think Garrus would win. Maybe Legion but he`s dead

We didn't even get to fight along side him ... crying

Garrus just makes the most logical sense, his love for Shepard comes from respect.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Pilotslover
FatesQuestion

We didn't even get to fight along side him ... crying

Garrus just makes the most logical sense, his love for Shepard comes from respect.

*salutes* his sacrifice was no in vain although it was totally stupid how just randomly he died.

Ah yes i remember that conversation "well theres no one in the galaxy i respect more then you" and then their was love emotion_kirakira
but something that just makes the stupid garrus/tali romance...well STUPID is that Tali and Garrus were just friends, they never really talked on the normandy mainly because they were always in different places. I could see them talking over engineering but nothing ever beyond that
But thats Bioware logic for you emotion_8c  
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces