Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
My continued absence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm
More or less, I'm going to be even more absent than I have been in the past while for the next few weeks.

But with that in mind, I'm not leaving in totality.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I'll probs stop in to full-fill my gaming stuff but my games and things will be on pause.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm
You know what, ******** it, I'm leaving gaia, this is a waste of my time.

Also Rain Yupa, I've known you've hated me this whole time, go ahead and make that merc game WITH ******** GOD DAMN ZOMBIES actually fun, sense I won't be in it, and there'd be no reason to stall it.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm
*Since.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 pm
Seriously?

dammit, i can't keep players for trying.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm
I never hated you. You just insisted on being a troll, so I gave you a hard time for it to at least make you work for it. Not ALL the time, but you were often enough. I mean, I was trying to get you to finish your character in TFOAT, wasn't I?

And yes, I'm a horrible GM for giving my players the unexpected. I admit it. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 pm
Rain Yupa
And yes, I'm a horrible awesome GM for giving my players the unexpected. I admit it. :3

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 pm
Aw wut.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 am
Suicidesoldier#1
You know what, ******** it, I'm leaving gaia, this is a waste of my time.

Also Rain Yupa, I've known you've hated me this whole time, go ahead and make that merc game WITH ******** GOD DAMN ZOMBIES actually fun, sense I won't be in it, and there'd be no reason to stall it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Regardless anyone who acts this way will not be missed by me.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 pm
Rain Yupa
I never hated you. You just insisted on being a troll, so I gave you a hard time for it to at least make you work for it. Not ALL the time, but you were often enough. I mean, I was trying to get you to finish your character in TFOAT, wasn't I?

And yes, I'm a horrible GM for giving my players the unexpected. I admit it. :3

Wow, you're so smart, you made a game that could be fun, BORING.

Aren't you amazing?

You must be the best DM ever, that's the most creative thing I've ever heard of.

Want a cookie?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:59 pm
joe-dude667
Rain Yupa
And yes, I'm a horrible awesome GM for giving my players the unexpected. I admit it. :3

Oh I know, he purposely made a game more boring than it needed to be, how creative!

Let's give this man a medal.

Not that I'm any better, but at least I tried to be good.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:25 pm
I know this isn't my place to say anything, but saying things against someone doesn't make them look bad... it normally makes you look like an a**. Even if your right. The politicians do it all the time, and they look even more of an a** for it. Instead of giving you why you should vote for me, I will bash this guy for the things he did or didn't do.

So, unless if you have a more concrete point to make, I suggest doing as you said you would in the second post. Or at least drop the point, before you make yourself out to be even more like an a**...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm
Alzzak
I know this isn't my place to say anything, but saying things against someone doesn't make them look bad... it normally makes you look like an a**. Even if your right. The politicians do it all the time, and they look even more of an a** for it. Instead of giving you why you should vote for me, I will bash this guy for the things he did or didn't do.

So, unless if you have a more concrete point to make, I suggest doing as you said you would in the second post. Or at least drop the point, before you make yourself out to be even more like an a**...

I don't want anyone to be on my side, I don't want them to leave the guild.

I'm leaving, I'm just fed up with the crap.

I also realize gaia is a waste of my time.

That's a huge part of it.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Alzzak

That is your call. I just know from experience, that ranting about the crap that your fed up with doesn't help matters any. In fact it normally makes things worse. If you had an issue with how a dm... well dmed... you could have brought it up with them. Maybe it was, they are at a point when they are overwhelmed in their lives, there pet monkey died or something...

Just hearing that you don't like things are going, may help them with thinking differently. I am saying this, cause it works in real life, just as much as it does in a game setting. If someone comes to work, day in and day out, with a smell about them. You yelling at them, isn't going to get them to do much, except feel worse about it. but Voicing your option, in a calm way, you may learn something about them and get them to change  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Derp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm
Alzzak
Suicidesoldier#1
Alzzak

That is your call. I just know from experience, that ranting about the crap that your fed up with doesn't help matters any. In fact it normally makes things worse. If you had an issue with how a dm... well dmed... you could have brought it up with them. Maybe it was, they are at a point when they are overwhelmed in their lives, there pet monkey died or something...

Just hearing that you don't like things are going, may help them with thinking differently. I am saying this, cause it works in real life, just as much as it does in a game setting. If someone comes to work, day in and day out, with a smell about them. You yelling at them, isn't going to get them to do much, except feel worse about it. but Voicing your option, in a calm way, you may learn something about them and get them to change

I don't really care, I'm just going to leave.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff