Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otaku Tomodachi

Back to Guilds

A great place where friends can stay in touch, share things, play games and spend time with each other. 

Tags: Friends, Chat, Happy, Hangout, Game 

Reply Otaku Tomodachi
High School Life (Slice of Life RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 pm
(FYI Uniforms are standard but not required by students of this class.))

I sigh as I walk towards the school. It was mid April and the air had a slight chill to it. It was the first day of the trimester and my first time stepping foot in the school. I remember the first time I read the letter from the school. It was an invitation to participate in an academic experiment. As I opened the doors to the school, a slight sense of nervousness hit me. I had no idea of what to expect from this school or of this "special" class that I had been enrolled for.

After walking down the hall I start up the stairs. "Classroom 3-6 huh?" I softly say to myself. It was 7:45 in the morning and I was an hour early so the building was practically empty. "It's my first year and I'm already on the third floor." I chuckle to myself as I reach the third floor. I walked down the hallway reading the doors till I reached my homeroom. I opened the door slowly and walked in.

The classroom was nothing out of the normal. There were 16 desks in a 4x4 pattern and a blackboard on the wall. To the left side of the blackboard was a wall with windows facing the track field. Opposite that wall was the door I just entered. Against the back wall were shelves and cabinets for supplies and equipment. "It seems I've even beat the teacher here today." I walked to the third desk back on the row closed to the window and sat down quietly.

Now I just had to wait and see who else was going to show up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm
"Classroom 3-6..." I looked up from my paper into the classroom. Already there was another student in there. The morning before I arrived at school was completely hectic!

I had awoken... but not to my alarm. It was silence that greeted me. I had slept through my alarm. After a few bleary blinks, realization came across and I shot up with a brief "Crap!" The trip down the stairs had almost became a fall, as I hadn't fully awoken and was still slightly stumbling around.

After a very brief shower, I through on some nice cloths, if not for anything other than first impressions with the other students. I had skipped breakfast to save a good chunk of time and hurried as fast as I could to reach the school.

Remarkably, I had managed to get there several minutes early. I started to calm down and walked through the doors. It took a few moments to gather my bearings in the new facility but I managed to navigate the the classroom.

I grabbed a seat 2nd from the front, middle row, respective to the windows. Paper and pen were soon on the desk ready to take notes for whenever the teacher came in. I realized that my hair was still unkempt from my hasty morning and had horns all over the place. I attempted to pat it down but my hair refused to cooperate and remained sticking in every direction. *sigh* "what a way to start the year...*  

AremokLP

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm
I wasn't looking forward to a new school. On top of that, my dad had enrolled me in some sort of advanced studies class.

I walked up to the classroom door and just stared at the number for a minute. "3-6". I sighed, then walked through the door.

Looking around the room, I only spotted two other students. I relized I had to look rediculous with my bag over my shoulder, a soda in my hand, and a piece of toast hanging out of my mouth. Without making eye contact with the other students, I walked to the back of the room and sat down at a desk in the corner.

~New in town and I already feel like a freak show. Thanks, Dad.~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm
The door opened after some time and casually look over my shoulder. I see another student enter the room. While he didn't sport the dark green uniform issued by the school, he was dressed rather well. I kept my first impressions to my self as I stood up. Though in uniform, it wasn't complete. I wasn't wearing the tie and my coat and top button of my shirt were unbuttoned.

"Glad to see that I am not the only one in this class." I slowly made my way to the desk that he sat down at. "My name is Arokie. I'm a sophmore at this school." I offered my hand as a customary gesture.

As I do, another student opens the door. A female walks into the classroom and sits down in the corner seat.  

SirArokie
Vice Captain

AremokLP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm
I stood up and shook the guys hand "Arokie eh? Names Aremok! Nice to meet ya! I'm Sophmore too!" I then felt kinda silly seeing as he was dressed in uniform, though it was a little bit incomplete, and I wasn't... and my wiry hair was still on my nerves. "I was wondering who all was actually taking this class too myself. Seems like a bit of a different kinda class from what I read."

As the girl took her seat at the back I looked over my shoulder to her, "Good morning!" I said while trying to pat down yet another tuft of hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm
I watched the guys, then looked down at my own clothes. I was dressed in the complete uniform. It just felt right, so I hadn't thought to dress any other way.

On of the guys called over to me. I looked up, blushing, then quickly looked back down, staring at the top of my desk. I removed the toast from my mouth. I didn't want to be rude by not saying anything. "Morning..."  

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Shadowknuxem

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:36 pm
A new day, a new year, and it was all too early in the morning. The buzzing alarm stirred me enough to move me out of bed. Not fully awake, I eat a small breakfast, and then make my way to school.

"Room 3-6... Third floor..." it should be a crime to make someone walk up that many steps in the morning. After finally making it to the room, I enter to see that there are three others in the room. I go to the back row and sit in the third desk in the row. "Naptime" I say to myself as I put my book on the desk and lay my head on the hard book.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 pm
I shake Aremok's hand and watch as he calls to the girl. I smile as she suddenly blushes and looks down.

"Is that all it takes to make a girl blush in this area?" I walk over to the girl sitting in the corner desk. "So how shall I address you? Are you my senpai or just a sophomore like us?"

Suddenly the door opened and another boy walked in. He looked half asleep and attempted to take a nap on the desk that he had chosen. I snickered in his direction before I turn back to the girl and await an answer.  

SirArokie
Vice Captain

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 am
I look up as one of the guys walks over to me. Gathering my nerves, I smile at him. "I'm Hitaro, a sophomore."

Noticing that someone else had entered the room, I look down at my breakfast.

~Looks like I'm going to be the only girl in this class. Again, thanks, Dad...~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm
Another student had walked in and fell into a nap almost instantly. You and me both buddy.

"So we've got Arokie, Hitaro, me and sleepy-head over there. Hopefully this isn't all that's in the class" I stated while walking over to Arokie and Hitaro. Better make friends while I can I guess. "So what made you all enroll in this special class here?"

Again... hair still sticking out, I tried to pat some down sticking out over my left ear.  

AremokLP

Shadowknuxem

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 am
I listened in as the conversation continued. One of them started to name off everyone. Once I heard that I was sleepy-head, I decided to at least tell them my name. "My name is Rion," I said without moving from my attempt at more sleep.

I really should sit up and at least try to interact with the others, but the idea of more sleep sounded better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 pm
I shrug. "My dad enrolled me without me knowing. I didn't really have much of a choice." I look around at the other students, feeling out of place in my uniform. "I just got handed a uniform and told to show up today."

I look over at Rion and nibble on my toast. He obviously looked like he didn't want to be here. I didn't blame him. I hoped the class would be more interesting once it actually started.  

Hitaro_Mitsuka

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 pm
I chuckle slightly at being the first name listed in Aremok's statement. "Well unlike Hitaro, I live by myself most of the time." I look up towards the ceiling. "My dad is a very successful CEO of a major business company. Him and my mom are away from home 98% of the time. They are currently away visiting the United States. The admission letter came after my parents left for the states. I excepted the opportunity to join this class and well here I am. Though I didn't expect the apartments here to be so expensive and offer so little."

*school bell rings*

The door opened mid ring and four students entered the room. The two boys and two girls were talking happily as they sat down in the front right corner of the room. A couple of minutes later a man in a brown suit entered the room.

"Good morning students." The man looks around the room and counts the students. "Seems we may be missing a few students but that is okay. My name is Fujiwara Masahiro, and I am the head master here. Most of you have been invited to join this class. Some of you have signed up for this class. But, the bottom line is that this class will change the way you think about school. It will make you think about the way you learn and how others learn. Does anyone have any questions?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 pm
Standing behind the door cracked ever so slightly. Strands of dull pink hair swayed gently in and out of the classroom. I open the door a little further to see a man in front of the class though I was to far to hear what he was saying. Stepping back from the door slightly and twirl my butterfly pendent in my fingers, "looks like they already started." The hallways where empty and barren as school had only just started and every one was already in class. A seance of emptiness filled the wide area as I stood there pondering.

Making another move at the door I stopped again talking another look at all the people in the class. "Well there are so many of them and I don't want to disturb then after they started." I move off to the side and lean against the wall. "I'll just spend the first class period or two out here." With a heavy sigh I look down at the floor then to the outfit I am wearing. The skirt is a pale yellow who's him line went just past the knee. The shirt to was a pale yellow that warped around her shoulders with only the neck and upper parts of he shoulders were exposed. The shirt its self was a long sleeve shirt that was a little longer than her arm. Its length ran a ways down covering twenty five percent of her skirt. "Oh my," again whispering. "I hope that this outfit isn't to showy or flashy.

I again looked down at the floor rubbing my one of my shoes into it. "Maybe coming here was a bad idea." I stood waiting patiently for class to be over.Laying my bag on the ground I try to listen closely so I can hear any important information that the man is saying.  

Shell100x

SirArokie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm
I wait a second before responding. "What are the penalties to being late?" I ask loud enough that my voice would carry out of the classroom. The girl standing outside didn't think that anyone noticed her. I smiled slyly wanting to pin some attention on something a little more entertaining then this dull man in front of the classroom.

"Well being that this is the first day, there will be no repercussions. However from tomorrow on it will be up to the teacher of the class at hand."

As if being called by the mans comment, a tall man in his late 30's walked into the classroom. After a few short words between them the tall man turned towards the blackboard and writes a name.

"Lance Kudo" I read the name out loud.

"My name is Lance Kudo and I am your new English teacher. We will have class four times a week. On Monday and Wednesday it will be third period. On Tuesday and Friday, we will have English first period. If there are no more questions class will begin."

"What about the girl in the hall?" I take the opportunity to speak up.

"She is welcome to join class whenever she likes. As the principle said there is no punishment the first day. As for the rest of the year," The teacher gets a evil look in his eye. "Well I'll just recommend that you aren't late." He pauses for a moment looking at the door. "You may come in the classroom whenever you wish."  
Otaku Tomodachi

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff