Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Original D&D, any interest? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

• 1]
  • 2]
  • 3]
  • 4]
  • 5]
  • 6]
  • 7]
  • 8]

[ Premise/Foreword ]
The basis of this idea is the warring of a few different kingdoms and the interactions of the people who work for these countries. Maybe a little romance could happen, but whatever happens will happen.

[ Setting Information/Background ]
The world is basically a midevil world with different nobility and kingdoms. I would like it if people can organize their own kingdoms and have one person in charge who comes up with stuff about the kingdom. There will only be one person in charge of a city and no one else. After that it will all be warriors for the city, who can also double as someone else. And the cities should all have different races within them.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]
The general plot of this role play would probably be the warring and conflicts of different people and races.

[ Character Creation ]
Just regular original D&D character creation.

Available Sources: http://www.dragonsfoot.org/files/pdf/D&DSheet.pdf
(A PDF that has a character sheet on it. Hoping that someone can help me to figure out how to get the states figured, because when I did it all of that was done for me.)
http://www.dragonsfoot.org/php4/archive.php?sectioninit=CD&fileid=289
(Another PDF. Although you have to download this one. It's much easier to read then the other one.)
Banned Resources: N/A

ECL: Probably start at level 6-8 so that we won't all die in the very beginning.
Gold: You start will about 100 gold, if that's okay.
Races: All races accepted
Hit Points: You gain hit points by your team defeating monsters and such and gaining experience.
Alignments: All Alignments accepted
Pantheon: I don't think I'm using one of these.
Backgrounds: I would like to have some background of your character. It gives them depth, ya know?

~A note from Moi~
As you should of known by now, I'm sort of new at all of this and may require some help. If possible, I would like someone else to become the DM of this so that I can learn from them for the next time I play. And if you are interested in Original D&D but don't want to do this specific plot I can change it if you have any ideas. Help will always be welcomed as long as you're not yelling at me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 pm
I'm curious about the attention OD&D is getting lately, and I'd like to try it out. I hope this game gets off the ground.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Arc Vembris
I'm curious about the attention OD&D is getting lately, and I'd like to try it out. I hope this game gets off the ground.

Me too. Would you be interested in helping me and/or joining?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm
I don't know a thing about the first gen dnd... but, myth weavers does have a character sheet....

see?

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=386640  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
I don't know a thing about the first gen dnd... but, myth weavers does have a character sheet....

see?

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=386640

I can't see it right now because my computer has restrictions. I'll look at it tommorow on my other computer. And thanks for finding that for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

see?

I can't see it right now because my computer has restrictions. I'll look at it tommorow on my other computer. And thanks for finding that for me. biggrin

Any way I can help, I like to... I just wish I could also play, but I know nothing on the first. Other than a game was made for it, for the sega genesis  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:18 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

see?

Any way I can help, I like to... I just wish I could also play, but I know nothing on the first. Other than a game was made for it, for the sega genesis

That's why I don't want to be the DM. That and I haven't played much. Is there anyway to play and be the DM? I mean, I could keep my character all ignorant to stuff. I'm good at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 pm
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

see?

That's why I don't want to be the DM. That and I haven't played much. Is there anyway to play and be the DM? I mean, I could keep my character all ignorant to stuff. I'm good at that. yea, it is called having an npc  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

see?

That's why I don't want to be the DM. That and I haven't played much. Is there anyway to play and be the DM? I mean, I could keep my character all ignorant to stuff. I'm good at that.
yea, it is called having an npc

I mean like an actual character, but I could do that... Anyway. So now I have two people showing interest. Do you know what else I should do?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 pm
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

see?

I mean like an actual character, but I could do that... Anyway. So now I have two people showing interest. Do you know what else I should do? who are the 2?

but, I think most people don't know the game from the game of finkle. I learned 3e first, and have never learned anything before. If you would offer to teach, maybe.

Personally, I can't find anything on the first dnd. I wouldn't mind playing if I could learn the system  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

I mean like an actual character, but I could do that... Anyway. So now I have two people showing interest. Do you know what else I should do?
who are the 2?

but, I think most people don't know the game from the game of finkle. I learned 3e first, and have never learned anything before. If you would offer to teach, maybe.

Personally, I can't find anything on the first dnd. I wouldn't mind playing if I could learn the system

I was hoping it was you and the other person who responded... But I'm going to see if I can't get my uncle to get on here and run it. He knows a ton about this sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:58 pm
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

who are the 2?

I was hoping it was you and the other person who responded... But I'm going to see if I can't get my uncle to get on here and run it. He knows a ton about this sort of thing.
I will see if I can find the books, hell if I can find them I wouldn't even mind running a game. But, so far I can't find squat  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

who are the 2?

I will see if I can find the books, hell if I can find them I wouldn't even mind running a game. But, so far I can't find squat

I found some earlier, I'll see if I can't find them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis
kittykatmeowofdeath
Southern_cross_nemesis

who are the 2?

I found some earlier, I'll see if I can't find them again.

Here's a ton of downloadable PDFs. http://www.dragonsfoot.org/ad/  

kittykatmeowofdeath

Dapper Vampire

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Belladonna Drake

Fluffy Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:20 am
My husband taught me D&D when we first got together.

It's really not much different from 3e. Fewer options but the dice are and system are pretty much the same.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff