Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
The Girl on Fire Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 am
On a scale of 1-10 how close do you think my avi is to looking like Katniss?
Comment if you have any suggestions to make it better. Thanks! smile

Edit:

This is an old thread. You can find the avatar I was talking about here or here. Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 pm
Well, I'd give you a 9/10 for it, since I imagine it differently from what I've seen. It is very, very over all 3nodding  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

B l u s h y x o

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 pm
I like it, but give her a braid.

7/10  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:51 pm
xHappyPuddingx
I like it, but give her a braid.

7/10

Oh woops! This is an old thread and I've changed my avi. You can find the avatar I was talking about here plus a second one I made with the help of suggestions.  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

Little Sister is Watching

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm
The boots look a bit to fancy to me. They seem to be more metal than leather.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

They were the only leather boots I could find and they are called Leather Wayfarer Boots so they are leather. If you have any suggestions though I would love to hear them!  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 am
Girl on Fire 12

They were the only leather boots I could find and they are called Leather Wayfarer Boots so they are leather. If you have any suggestions though I would love to hear them!

I found a couple- none of them are perfect, but you can still check them out.
Leather Buckle boots
Leather steel toed workboots
Dead Korps- these are too dark, but I still thought they looked cool.
Deteriorated apocaripped boots
Burned apocaripped boots
Dessicated apocaripped boots
Corroded apocaripped boots
Blade's brown boots

There are probably others, I just didn't want to look for them all. If you want more, go to Tektek.org. They have every Gaia item ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm
I know this voting is ended and what not, but I can't believe some of the comments people left for you. How about they make a better Katniss and show it to us? Didn't think so. Anyways, I think you did a really good job and she looks a lot like the one in the movie. It's hard to make an avatar based off the book, like that one girl had said, considering that everyone will have their own unique vision of what The Girl on Fire would look like. My idea was quite different then the one that is in the movies, and I'm sure everyone else had a different idea too. Anyways, good work. smile  

Miss_Obsidian

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:27 pm
Miss_Obsidian
I know this voting is ended and what not, but I can't believe some of the comments people left for you. How about they make a better Katniss and show it to us? Didn't think so. Anyways, I think you did a really good job and she looks a lot like the one in the movie. It's hard to make an avatar based off the book, like that one girl had said, considering that everyone will have their own unique vision of what The Girl on Fire would look like. My idea was quite different then the one that is in the movies, and I'm sure everyone else had a different idea too. Anyways, good work. smile

Thanks so much 4laugh Haha I really appreciate it. I worked really hard on both versions so it's nice to hear good comments about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:39 pm
Girl on Fire 12
Miss_Obsidian

Thanks so much 4laugh Haha I really appreciate it. I worked really hard on both versions so it's nice to hear good comments about it.

No problem. smile
Wish I had enough money to be able to get even half that stuff as well haha. But I'm new here so it'll take time.
Anyways, I can tell a lot of time and money went into that outfit so kudos.  

Miss_Obsidian

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm
Miss_Obsidian

No problem. smile
Wish I had enough money to be able to get even half that stuff as well haha. But I'm new here so it'll take time.
Anyways, I can tell a lot of time and money went into that outfit so kudos.

Yeah, the bow and arrows were what cost me the most actually. I had to buy the item for it twice so I could have both bow and arrows. I think one just cost like 300,000 at the time so.. yeah quite a bit. Anyway, if you want to make alot of gold, just be sure to do daily chance and sell useless stuff in the market place. That's how I make most of my money XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 pm
Girl on Fire 12

Yeah, the bow and arrows were what cost me the most actually. I had to buy the item for it twice so I could have both bow and arrows. I think one just cost like 300,000 at the time so.. yeah quite a bit. Anyway, if you want to make alot of gold, just be sure to do daily chance and sell useless stuff in the market place. That's how I make most of my money XD

Yeah, I have been doing my best to make a lot of money on here. I had an old account and it took forever to make money haha, but that's one reason why I've been joining a lot of Guilds, that and I like to talk about things I love with people who love it equally.  

Miss_Obsidian

iiMonster_Rawr

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:37 pm
8/10 It's missing some Katniss features. Like her braid and her father's hunting jacket. Everything else is Amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 pm
FlamingHot_20
8/10 It's missing some Katniss features. Like her braid and her father's hunting jacket. Everything else is Amazing.

Did you click the link? I made an edit since this is an old thread so you can see the avatar I was talking about. It has the jacket and braid and stuff so if you could check it out and tell me what you think of that one, I would love to hear it biggrin  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

iiMonster_Rawr

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:46 pm
Girl on Fire 12
FlamingHot_20

Did you click the link? I made an edit since this is an old thread so you can see the avatar I was talking about. It has the jacket and braid and stuff so if you could check it out and tell me what you think of that one, I would love to hear it biggrin
Sorry, but i didn't see any avi at all when i clicked the link.  
The Capitol.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff