Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ |ƒαℓℓєи☁ƒяσм☁gяαcє| Spaz-chan~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 am

User Image

『 А Hυитєя Cяαωℓ Oяιgιиαℓ 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

xoxoxoxoxoxo I n s p i r e d B y . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Zerochan <3

xoxoxoxoxoxo T h e R o l e p l a y . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Not Accepting/Closed/Under Construction

xoxoxoxoxoxo G e n r e . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Romance, Fantasy, Action, Horror;; touches on some dark themes. Don't like? Don't read.

『 Tнιs Isи'т A Dяєαм . . . 』

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

"The world of darkness is not as peaceful as it seems...

While humans infect the world like a disease during the day, the night is ruled by another world.

You know those stories of vampires? They really do exist...only not in the way we used to believe. They're not afraid of sunlight, but holy objects are a different story. They feed on blood, but none other than human blood can sustain their lives. They are the cursed creatures that emerge when the sun has sunken below the horizon, but no one knows of their true origins...Vampires had been angels before, warriors of the god of war.

They had been the highest of the highest of the angelic beings known as the Grigori, loved and cared for. But then they had to step off the beaten track and follow their leader Benedetto when he rebelled against their god. While Benedetto was cast down to earth, so were the Grigori; cursed and hurled down to the earth to live as tortured souls for the rest of eternity...

But they were given a second chance; and he allowed a female of the Grigori to conceive twins that would save them. Two boys; one who was the darkness of the Grigori and the other who was wholly their past purity. When the time came, the pure child was to kill the dark one and the Grigori would be forgiven and brought back to their paradise....
"

=-=

[ x ] is a descendant of the Grigori. He was born as a cursed child, grew up as a cursed boy, and lived as a cursed being. He bears the curse of his ancestors on his shoulders, though all he wants is to be normal. He can't drink a human's blood without killing them, though the rest of the surviving Grigori can do so without killing anyone if they choose to. He doesn't want to kill anyone, but has to for survival; without blood, he would suffer for half an eternity before he would be able to die. He is not afraid of death, but he knows he must atone for the sins of his people before him.

[ y ] is [ x ]'s brother, also a descendant of the Grigori. But he is a special child and doesn't have the thirst to drink human blood like everyone else. He loves his brother too much to see him suffer, and whenever [ x ] needs blood, he offers his own, as he can't die anyways; not through circumstances like these. Grigori can only be killed through special means. He is pure; and his curse is that his blood is wanted by every other Grigori, though he would only ever willingly give it to his brother.

Somewhere along the way, the two became so close that their relationship escalated from siblings to lovers. But even among the Grigori, creatures of the night like themselves, a relationship like that is forbidden.

And they both know...[ y ] will have to kill [ x ] when they are old enough. This is a repeat of their past, and every Grigori is looking forward to the day that they are able to be free of this curse. [ x ] is willing to accept his fate but [ y ] isn't. He doesn't want his brother to die...But what can he do?

『 . . . Is Cσитαgισυs . 』

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

xoxoxoxoxoxo G a i a T o S A n d G u i l d R u l e s . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo The usual ^_^ No cybering, going over PG-13, or excessive swearing please~

xoxoxoxoxoxo No G o d m o d d i n g . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo No Auto-Hitting or Invincibility please~! Give people a time to react even if you think it's the "right"
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo response...

xoxoxoxoxoxo G o d d e s s H u n t e r . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hunter Crawl Is Goddess Of This Roleplay

xoxoxoxoxoxo A c t i v i t y . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Post as often as you can please~!

xoxoxoxoxoxo W a n n a J o i n U s ? . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo PM Profiles To Hunter Crawl Titled Broken and Torn.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo PM Reserves To Hunter Crawl Titled Blood+.

xoxoxoxoxoxo A r e W e H a v i n g F u n Y e t ? . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Probably the most important rule of all~!! >O<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:09 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

xoxoxoxoxoxo [ x ] . . . s e m e

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo [тαкєη by Hunter Crawl]

xoxoxoxoxoxo [ y ] . . . u k e

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo [тαкєη by The Invisable Spaz]

[align=center][img]AnimeIMGLinkHere[/img]
[size=10][color=1]symbol[/color][b]I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :[/b]
[Given name here]
[color=2]symbol[/color][b]B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :[/b]
[Nickname here]
[color=1]symbol[/color][b]I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :[/b]
[Age here]
[color=2]symbol[/color][b]B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : :[/b]
[Short Personality here]
[color=1]symbol[/color][b]I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r ? ?: :[/b]
[Short Biography here][/size][/align]

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :
Zeref Raven Legend Grigori
B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :
Raven/Rave;; but if anyone other than his brother calls him that, he'll snap their neck in two without hesitation
I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :
Twenty one
B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : :
Raven is a cold, and a bit of a selfish b*****d in public eyes. He doesn't care bout anyone save himself and his brother. The only person to ever earn his care and love is his brother, and yes that is including his parents. He knows he's being raised like a lamb for slaughter, why should he be nice to anyone? His brother is the only one who has seen the gentler side of him; the part of him that doesn't want to kill anyone, the part of him that loves small animals and children. But he doesn't like being taken advantage of and locks that part of him away only for his brother's eyes. He's very loyal to those who are loyal to him, and he takes challenges, threats, and the like very seriously. Piss him off and you'll wish you really hadn't...
I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r ? ?: :
Raven had been born as the first child, and from his birth everyone could know that he was the child of prophecy; he would be the one they had to kill. For no Grigori female could conceive children, let alone twins, and it was Raven that emitted the darkness they needed to get rid of. Then came his brother and they could tell that he was the one who would save them. Raven grew up scorned and hated; but also needed, in a not so nice way.

While other Grigori children grew up normally, the thirst for human blood hurt Raven much more than it did to them. He needed to feed more often, kill more often, and he saw himself as a monster. His only comfort was his brother, who was the only one to love him and care for him, offering his own blood to soothe the pain of thirst he knew Raven had. This built the trust he didn't have with anyone else, not even his own parents. And this was what built their relationship to be something much more than just siblings. Raven didn't know when he saw his brother to be a lover, but it just happened. A part of him regrets this though; they love each other, but his brother is fated to kill him and Raven is to die by his brother's hands. Their forbidden love only makes their inevitable parting much more bitter.

They are closing in on their last birthday together; soon it will be their twenty second birthday, and also the date that Raven must be sacrificed. Raven has already resolved himself for his death even though he doesn't want to leave his brother...He wants to be strong and be able to do anything for their happiness together, but he can't; held down by the chains of his fate...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 am
User Image
I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :
Ezekeial Gabriel Grigori
B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :
Zeke by his friends and family and Gabe by his brother.
I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :
Twenty one
B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : :
Ezekeial is a man of short words and simple tasks. An artistic type of person he always searches for some sort of perfection in the world. Very sweet and considerate to others, he is well respected. And everyone is drawn to him as if he was a bright warm light. Despite his friendly glow around him, he tends to keep to himself. Choosing to reply to questions in short ways to stop social interaction. A bit naive, he hardly sees the world as a dark and sinister place like it really is. He likes to keep his opinion neutral at all times. Unless it considers his brother. Ezekeial agrees with his brother on every matter due to an undying devotion towards him. This makes people suspicious of Ezekeial as if he will let people. He often thinks of it as choosing the better path.
I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r ? ?: :
As darkness wrapped around his brother in clothes of shame. Ezekeial was bathed in a glow of purity. Every one knew that he was to be the man of a the prophecy. The one to kill his twin brother, and set the Grigori free from their shameful acts. This pressure was apparent the day he was born. And Ezekeial watched as other tormented his brother due to his unworldly thirst for blood. While he himself had never tasted such a thing in his life. Upon seeing his brother's struggles, he went to his rescue. Allowing his brother to feed on him whenever he needed to. It was a guilty pleasure of his. For a while it brought upon a deep confusion, of betrayal and sin. However, Ezekeial looked at his brother, in a sense of passion.

He loved his brother, he adored him. He would do anything, and soon they saw one another as a different sort of love. One that drove Ezekeial into constant wonder. Did he really have to kill his brother. Though his brother in his eyes is nothing but something just as pure as himself?

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 am
I m a g i n a t i o n runs dry...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd it a l l
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

indentindentindentindentindentUser Image

User ImageUser Image

[[It hurts...]] [[No one?]] [[ฺฺBalcony in his room]]

But I'm a f r a i d that I
Well I may have f a k e d it

xxxThe sun shone lazily through the clouds of the late noon, making it an even heavier, dimmer day in the large European town and a figure of a dark haired male could be see leaning over one of the white marble Spanish styled balconies of a large, equally white mansion. A quarter-smoked cigarette hung from his fingers, burning itself into ash that was blown away immediately by the wind. The same wind shuffled through his hair, revealing a smooth, disinterested, but handsome face; though it was partially hidden by an eye-patch over the left side of his face. Few knew that beneath the cool leather hid an ugly vertical scar which ran over the young man's eyelid starting from his brow to the tip of his cheekbone, rendering him blind in that one eye. His only visible pupil was a beautiful amethyst purple, and his gaze swept over the silent streets.

It would be noisy enough soon, what with the humans that had businesses that opened up during the evening and the few Grigori that would start out hunting early. And it wouldn't be long before Zeref's thirst would burn through his throat, reminding him once more of the murderer he was, and the fate of a murderer like him was nothing short of death.

It was soon though...soon, he would leave this world with its' sunsets painted gold, purple, and orange in the sky, and its' towns and cities filled with so many different and interesting people. And, most importantly, this world in which Ezekeial would continue to live in without worry. No more blood would have to stain his hands, no more Grigori thirsting for the pure, addicting blood running through his own veins. Zeref's expression darkened and he stubbed the cigarette on the balcony next to him, flicking the stub over the edge and watching as it disappeared into the brush below him. His single eye flickered to the dark stain the ash burned onto the white marble. The ash was just like him; just a stain in his brother's pure, would-be-blameless life. He couldn't bear it...It hurt.

His thirst flared through his chest and he reached up to clutch his shirt over his heart tightly. It was here...his curse. Zeref sank to his knees, his free hand clutching the balcony like a lifeline. He bit down on his tongue so hard it started to bleed, and he felt as if he had been set on fire. Though he couldn't die, he knew what that felt like. Too many times in his childhood had the Grigori tried to harm him, torture him to make him lose his will to live...Burning him alive had not been below them; but he had not died. The Grigori could not die in that way.

And I w o u l d n ' t be
Caught d e a d in this place

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

OutOfCreativity: ~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 am
User Image

User Image

『[People can be so cruel] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

As the sun fell slowly behind the curve of the world, a man counted the tapes of his shoes as he walked. He had grown a little bored with himself. Of course his day had just began. His feet carrying him towards a room that he recalled himself in plenty of times. As darkness arose, the man's body seemed to carry about him a glow that could only be viewed as the morning sun. He had this aura about him that drew people in. Made children giggle and laugh, bring people back from their sorrows just by looking at them with a smile. And for most of the people he hung around, he was their salvation. His mere existence gave them hope. While, his twin brother seemed to bring about a different effect. "I hope that stupid guy dies soon." The feet came to a stop, eyes gazing upon two small grigori children. The two of them whispering secrets about how they would soon go to heaven once that filthy grigori was dead. Blue eyes cast down onto the ground before he came to the boys. "Children should know. By saying bad things about others, it opens the door for them to speak poorly of you." He said, his hands on his knees as he bent over the children. They peered up at him, their faces turning red in embarrassment. "I would appreciate it if you two would refrain from calling my dear brother such horrid things." The boys nodded and stood up, running away.

A few gazes fell upon him in curiosity. They were beginning to question him in some ways. They worried that this man would fail them. And they would have to wait again, for some sort of hope that they could one day return to their home. This pressure had been there for a long time... since the day he had been born and they saw that him and his brother were opposites of Grigori. One was pure, and the other was evil. The story never seemed to get old for them. He had heard it countless times. And it always left a pit in his stomach. A sigh passed his lips as he came to his brother's door, opening it without any warning he peered inside. His eyes falling about his brother in the familiar pain that was only recognizable at night.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late." He apologized, coming into the room. Closing the door behind him. These acts always made the man's heart speed up. Though he was meant to be pure, he performed these strange deeds with his brother. Coming to the broken man on the floor, he slid to his knees next to the other. Ezekiel Grigori was not what he seemed. He was a man in love with the man he was to kill in a few short months. The man he was bonded to through the moments they shared in their mother's womb. And simply the man he was in love with. Reaching out, he cupped the other's cheek. These had also become repetitive for Ezekiel, they always did this act when things became difficult for his brother. Leaning in, he hugged his older brother, allowing his hand that cupped his cheek to slid into the long hair.

"You smell like cigarettes..." It was a pointless mumbled, that Ezekiel had found to point out. He hated being awkward, especially in a time like this. The younger brother closed his eyes, giving his brother an unspoken permission to take as much blood as he needed. To keep his brother from staining his hands with more innocent blood.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

[[It hurts...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺBalcony in his room]]

xxxSomehow, Zeref would always know whenever his brother was around, in pain or not. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late." The long-haired Grigori did his best to straighten, but failed miserably. Ezekiel slid to the marble floor next to him and Zeref leaned into his brother's cool touch. He was not immune to the natural pull that drew others into his brother; in fact, he probably felt it more than anyone. He slowly let go of the balcony to clasp his hand over the one on his face. He closed his visible eye, trying to forget the pain for just a moment longer. "'S fine...it's only started..." He mumbled in a quiet rasp.

Ezekiel leaned forward and pulled him into a hug, and Zeref let his hand slide up his brother's arm to wrap around his waist, burying his face into the crook of Ezekiel's neck. The scent of his pure blood was quick to make the pace of his heart beat faster. "You smell like cigarettes..." Zeref's eye opened a little, but he didn't let go. "Sorry..." He murmured; and that single word weighed heavy in his heart, asking his brother for forgiveness in more things than one. For smoking even though he promised Ezekiel he would stop. For having to be the cause of that one stain in his brother's life. For having to take his blood even though he could just go out and hunt like every other Grigori. For being the vice that contrasted his brother's virtue. He couldn't hold back any longer and parted his lips, sinking his fangs into the tender flesh that covered his brother's main artery.

All at once his senses were invaded and he couldn't stop. To say that Ezekiel's blood was like a drug would be understating it. It was better than any drug, and ten times more addictive. He sat back, pulling Ezekiel completely onto his lap as he wrapped both arms around him. He took only enough to sate the burning through his throat, afraid that he wouldn't be able to stop if he took a drop more, and nudged Ezekiel's chin up with his nose, dragging his tongue over the puncture wounds swiftly to close them up. His eyes were half-lidded in intoxication, and his fingers reached up to bring his brother's face to his, pressing their lips together in a fluid motion; a silent apology for taking his blood yet again.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 am
User Image

User Image

『[...] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

Still, Ezekeil would continue to apologize whenever his brother was stricken by this terrible pain. The pure Grigori was just as guilty as the other one was. He had contributed into this curse all the same. They were the different halves of the same coin. He smiled lightly at the apology, "You need to try harder to quit," He mumbled, it was about the cigarettes through and through. Everything else wasn't his brother's fault. That was just twisted fate.Ezekiel closed his eyes as lips brushed against his neck. A shiver running down his spine. The pure grigori bit his lip as sharp fangs dug into the pale skin. Bringing about a drunken gaze. It wasn't exactly painful. Nothing they did together ever did. However, it did make him feel intoxicated and even more sinful about everything the two brothers did. The blood slowly leaving him. His head tilted to the side as he stared at the distant wall. This feeling itself had become his own addiction. Something he never uttered to anyone. Not even his brother. He feared that if his brother knew this feeling the other would feel even more guilty.

Swallowing, he dried to keep his mouth from running dry as the lips continued to suck for a few more moments. Arms brought him fully into his brother's lap. Allowing him to relax as he was released from the intoxicating action. Eyes becoming lightly glazed over like they always did. His head tilted upwards, his vision changing from the wall to the ceiling. The puncture wounds healed instantly, Ezekeil blinking before fingers forced him to look at his brother's once more. Their lips pressing together in a way that brother's should never do. A noise emanated from the back of Ezekeil's throat as they kissed. The hand in his brother's hair tugged lightly as he leaned in closer. This intoxication was purely sinful. The pure grigori parting from the other briefly. His forehead resting against his brother's.

The hand laced into Zeref's hair untangled itself, sliding towards the grigori's temple. He smiled down at his brother, his thumb lightly tracing the outline of the other's eyepatch. "Are you feeling better?" He questioned, leaning in closer. He hoped so, Ezekeil could only give so much blood. No matter how tempting it became between them. Ezekeil couldn't die. That would send about pure panic among the other Grigori. And they would kill his brother in a heart beat. Still, sometimes Ezekeil though maybe it wouldn't be so bad dying. At leas then he wouldn't have to betray his brother. Though the thought always disappeared quickly, his brother needed him still. And Ezekeil intended to stay with him as long as he could. The blue eyed man continued to smile as his brother before kissing him lightly again. Something that certainly showed how pure hearted he really was.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

[[...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

xxxZeref's lips moved against Ezekiel's as he deepened their kiss. The lingering metallic taste of blood was still on the tip of his tongue. His hands moved against Ezekiel's body, running up and down as Zeref was further intoxicated by everything that was his brother. It was painfully sinful, what they had, but also just as painfully pleasurable. This was the only reason he didn't want to let go of this life that he had no matter how much he suffered because of everyone else. Zeref held back the silent whine that threatened to escape him when Ezekiel pulled away from the kiss, unconsciously following the movement until their lips broke contact, wanting nothing more than to stay that way for a while longer. But he let himself relax and reached up to cup his brother's hand as fingers traced the edge of the irritating leather over his blind eye. "Are you feeling better?" "Mmm..." He let himself drown in the comforting , almost sleepy feeling of just having his brother in his arms.

Perhaps it was because he was Ezekiel's twin. Perhaps it was something else. But Zeref could tell whenever his brother was thinking something that he shouldn't. "Gabe..." He murmured, using the nickname that Ezekiel only reserved for him to use, circling his thumb over the younger Grigori's hip lightly, trying to keep him from over thinking things. He supposed it worked, as Ezekiel leaned back and kissed him again; but this time it was slow, much less urgent than the one before.

Zeref didn't mind.

Just the feel of Ezekiel's lips on his, the exquisite taste that belonged to him and him alone, was enough for Zeref. Either way, it wasn't something brothers should have been doing. His hands, which had fallen idle a few moments before, started to move again, sliding under Ezekiel's shirt and playing with the dips and curves and contours of his brother's back and lower hip; all of which he had long since memorized, though he didn't know what for...Perhaps he was hoping for an afterlife for himself, where he could remember all the times he had been with his brother and imagine him there with him after he had gone...

This time it was Zeref that broke the kiss, to get to his feet and entwine their fingers, leading Ezekiel back inside before closing the double glass doors that led to the balcony. He trapped Ezekiel between himself and the wall, swooping down to capture his lips yet again, molding their bodies together as their body heat only added to the lazy heat of the late noon/early evening.

He never once let go of Ezekiel's hand.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

『[People can be so cruel] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

The other's reaction to his question was a common one. Sometimes, Ezekeil thought that the other was obsessed with him. And he would be fine with it, if it were true. They were addicted to one another's bodies. And Ezekeil was personally addicted to both his brother's body and his personality. "Gabe..." The name had been one that Ezekeil allowed his brother to call him for years. Since they were children. And Ezekeil often called his brother Rave or Raven. Their playful nicknames to one another that showed their twin bond. The blue haired grigori closed his eyes again, the thumb rubbing his hip only pushed towards something they often did. He would be fine with this, just like everything else. In fact he looked forward to things like this. As they continued the kiss Ezekeil initiated, he could taste his own blood from his brother's lips and tongue. Even though it wasn't necessary for him to drink blood. He could still see why everyone wanted a taste. He was sweet, he didn't taste like metal or death. If anything it was like life almost. He smiled into the kiss, how terribly ironic was his life with his brother. So pure and yet engaging into such activities that were anything but pure.

The pure boy's body shuddered under his brother's gentle movements. Hands touched his bare skin, creating a noise of muffled pleasure to leave his covered lips. Yes, this felt like an obsession. The other had done this countless times before. Always making sure to touch his brother and remember every part of his body. And he continued to think of how sinful they were for doing it. Still, if Ezekeil had to kill his brother, he would do this as many times as they needed. If his brother was to depart, he would give him anything to make his life seem better. Their lips broke apart, Ezekeil panting against his brother's lips before he was pulled up to stand. The air was thicker than usual. Perhaps it was due to their making out that caused the pink blush across his face. Or it was the heat of the summer time.

Their fingers linked together, Ezekeil squeezing his older brother's hand as he was lead back inside the house. His eyes still glazed with the after effect of having his blood drained away. His legs already felt like jelly. Trembling as he walked. He wanted to go to the bed. Right away before he collapsed. "Raven," He spoke hoarsely. His voice before showed nothing but concern and everything that was innocent. Now his voice was hoarse and full of need and want. Squeezing the hand again, Ezekeil's back hit the wall roughly. The grigori gasping as his lips connected with Zeref's again. Their bodies molded together tightly, bringing about a whole new kind of heat. Ezekeil's stomach balling into a pit of excitement. The grigori nipped at his brother's bottom lip. his free hand resting on his side before sliding down and up. Taking his shirt with his hand.

Parting their lips softly, Ezekeil opened his eyes, "Come on," He whispered softly indicating that he wanted to head towards the bed. He didn't need the other to respond however. He still wanted them to stay connect. Kissing the other again, his hand parted from Zeref's side to cup his brother's cheek. Bringing the two impossible closer.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

[[Gabriel...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

xxx"Raven."

A pleasurable flame curled in the pit of his stomach and Zeref growled, an almost possessive sound as he drank in the sounds Ezekiel was making greedily. It only spurred him on to know that Ezekiel wanted this as well; that he wasn't the only one who would be swept away whenever they did things like this. He responded to the n** with a low, approving purr, allowing his brother's hand to wander as he continued to steal Ezekiel's breath away. But then their lips parted and Zeref heard the soft "Come on." from his brother. "Impatient..." He chuckled, a dark, seductive sound, the corner of his lips twitching upwards into the hint of a smirk.

But he slid his free hand behind Ezekiel's back anyways and pulled him away from the wall, their bodies still deliciously entwined, and sat down on the edge of the bed. Ezekiel was now in his lap once more, their hips joined together and only separated by the clothes that they still wore; though that would soon no longer be an obstacle. Zeref tilted his head up to connect their lips again, while his deft fingers made short work of the barriers between them. Still not parting his lips from Ezekiel's, he leaned back, pulling his brother with him.

The words 'sinful and 'wrong' echoed in his mind the whole time, but then 'more' became louder somewhere along the way and the wrongness of the situation flew out of his mind, replaced by unadulterated pleasure and warmth and wholeness.

And it was probably as close to his people's paradise that he'd ever get.

[Time Skip]

The moonlight filtered through the windows and Raven's eyes fluttered open, feeling light and heavy all at once; not really wanting to move but knowing that he should get out of bed soon. But the warmth of the covers and of the 'activities' he had engaged in earlier were too tempting to resist. He let his gaze drift to the area beside him, where Ezekiel should be, letting his eyes adjust to the dark light as his fingers felt blindly for his brother. "Gabe...?" He remembered they had fallen asleep together...

His hair fell across his eyes, and he realized blankly that his eye patch had been removed somewhere along the way...

And I w o u l d n ' t be

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

『[Rave...] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

Zeref's growls drove Ezekeil onward. Replying to them with more enthusiastic movements with his mouth, hands, and hips. "Impatient..." Ezekeil whined at the seductive look from his brother's smirk that sent him into high palpitations of excitement. The other was teasing him, something that Ezekeil had grown used to, however he did not feel like being teased at the moment. Not when they were like this. Gasping lightly as his brother pulled him away from the wall. Their bodies tightly bounded together. So close that not even a sewing needle could fit between their torsos. This was bad, so terribly bad. Doing these deeds while their people were outside, waiting for their pure savior to kill of his brother. The blue eyes hid themselves behind his eye lids again as his brother sat down on the edge of his bed. Hips were still connect through fabric as Zeref brought about another kiss. Ezekeil's arms wrapping around his brother's neck. Soon their clothes would be discarded about the room. And their kisses would be longer and more fierce. His stomach pooled with anxiety and anticipation as his brother laid back.

It was sinful, and bad. When they did things like this, it brought on a sense of guilt on Ezekeil. He wanted this, he wanted more and wanted the sensations to never end. It always felt amazing. However the guilt was equally pressing. His people wanted him to kill the man he was in love with. And he hardly had intention to do such a thing. Still that was far off at the moment. He pushed his anxieties away, and continued to undress himself and his brother.

-Time skip-

Ezekeil had fallen asleep with his brother shortly after they had finished their activities. Still intertwined legs and arms. And a few short hours later, Ezekeil awoke on his stomach. His hips and back sore from the recent game him and his brother had performed in. Sitting up on the edge of the bed he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he bent over. His forehead tapping his knees. He was tired, however, he didn't feel the need to sleep anymore. He wanted to spend more time with his brother awake. For after their birthday, they may never do things together again. Standing up he stretched his arms up, hearing his back pop. Releasing the balling tension in his shoulder blades. "Gabe...?" Ezekeil peeked back at his brother smiling kindly like he always did. "I'm here," He said softly as he climbed back into the bed. Leaning over his brother to brush away his bangs. Running his fingers over the leather patch.

Laying down onto the bed again he laid his head in the crook of his brother's neck breathing in the scent of sweat, their activities, cigarettes and a scent that was simply his brother. He smiled briefly into the neck before leaning up on his elbow. "You still smell like cigarettes... I thought i told you, you need to quit." He teased lightly. Ezekeil didn't talk much, afraid that he would voice out to much of opinion. And he thought that as something innocent and pure so he shouldn't have a side. Which lead to the reason why he never told anyone if he wanted to leave the grigori into heaven or not. He was to afraid to think of that.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

[[I'm scared...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

xxx"I'm here." Zeref relaxed as his brother's voice replied to him, and the warmth of a familiar body pressed back up against him. The night was cool, much more so than the earlier evening. He let his eyes close, just reveling in the peacefulness of the situation. "You still smell like cigarettes... I thought i told you, you need to quit." "Hnn..." Zeref let his lips curl up into something akin to a smile, but not quite; it was an acknowledgement of his brother's tease at least. "I will...Soon." It could be taken both ways, he guessed. After all, their birthday was only a few months away...

Zeref let his good eye open, fixing on his twin, unwavering and thoughtful...and...a little sad.

"I wish...we had more time together." He murmured gently, reaching up to play with the strands of Ezekiel's hair. He would probably miss this...if there was an afterlife for someone like him. That would probably be the worst part of the punishment he would be given for his people's sin; he would be alone, forever missing Ezekiel, who was the very person he couldn't have, the one so far out of his reach it hurt. He cupped his twin's cheek with the palm of his hand, brushing his thumb over Ezekiel's lips lightly. Every time they did this, they got so much more closer; and it was that much harder for Zeref to steel his heart and accept the fact that he had to leave...

He was afraid.

He had never been afraid in his life of anything before. Not when the Grigori tortured him, not when he was rejected and beaten and spat on. But he was afraid now; afraid of being without Ezekiel.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items