Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Scion] Guardians of the Relics Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 am
[ Character Sheets ]

• 0] GMNPC Reserve
  • 1] RafeRavel as Jayson Byrns (Approved)
  • 2] Vampfighter1 as Amber Armstrong (Approved, but suggestions made)
  • 3] Califlora as Angeline Martinez (Approved)
  • 4] xX_Terei_Xx as Alexander Martins
  • 5]
  • 6]
  • 7]
  • 8]

[ Premise/Foreword ]
You're all Scions, childeren of gods who've only just come into your power, you've been choosen by your godly parents and granted an epic destiny.

[ Setting Information/Background ]
Modern-ish world (Generic non-futuristic, non-ancient time period), the characters are between 14 and 20, being either High School Students or college students that still live at home between semesters.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]
An Acient Demigod nearing godhood seeks to reclaim the pieces of his lost relic which has been broken up in order to hide it from him.

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: Scion: Hero, Demigod, God, Ragnarok and Companion
Banned Resources:

ECL: Starting Characters
Relics: Don't take any weapon or armor Relics (Mundane is fine, and also a good way to hint at what sort of weapon relic to give you >.>), you will be recieving them above the intial starting birthrights, but you will still need to take relics for your perviews if you need them.
Pantheons: Any

xxxxxxxxxx*

Backgrounds: Include when you recieved your visitation, I want flavor not epics- but on that note, if I'm particularly impressed with your backgrounds I may grant an extra 2-4 xp; There is however an important reason for backgrounds, I need them to gauge what relics to give you for the plot...

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] I reserve the right to add or subtract rules as needed
2]
3]

Game Sub-forum now Up

((Side note, I tried proposing this game in another guild before I joined the other Scion game currently running but that guild was more strongly D&D centric.... my only taker is too busy to get back to me, so I decided to try it here))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 am
Just asking, what's the status of the Atlantean Pantheon? In Rafe they are more common, in mine they were for the most part wiped out because of their followers changing to Titan worship.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 am
Will join, if you'll allow it! Almost finished, and will get the sheet generated and posted when I get home!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm
they exist, but they are few and far between, perhaps 20 or so around the world, if you want, yes you can be a new one. Actually, I just threw together the Main Villain last night and he's a corrupted Atlantean Scion.

Also- if you want during the RP you can fall prey to the main villain's corruption and be a bad guy (giving us dome PvP potential xD) if we don't get many players joining overall I'll probably end up making some extra NPC scions that join the villain... (or the heros if the bulk of the party goes evil xD)

My general assumption (for this world) is the Atlantean gods still exist but their people fell pray to titans, first in the guise of new gods most likely, then later they simply dropped their ruse- the specifics I may make clearer over the course of the game, but in the end only some of it will matter...  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 pm
Despite my love for the Atlantean Pantheon (3 of the four Ive made are Atlanteans) I think I may be part of the CB this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 pm
I will join in as well, if you don't mind teaching a still newbie a thing or two?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 pm
Vampfighter1
Despite my love for the Atlantean Pantheon (3 of the four Ive made are Atlanteans) I think I may be part of the CB this time.

Scratch that. Atlantis calls once more.  
Vampfighter1 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1

Actually..... Damnit... I dunno!

Okay. Time for the dice.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1

Okay. Time for the dice.

LOL ^_^

which one is CB, I suck at abbreviations- oh wait- celestial Bureau- right....

anyway, either is fine, heck, even yank or European

and sure Nemesis, heck while I'm familiar with the system thanks to Exalted and one or two sessions of VtM, I'm still learning some of the more intricate mechanics.  
Vampfighter1 rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:58 pm
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1

Okay. Time for the dice.

LOL ^_^

and sure Nemesis, heck while I'm familiar with the system thanks to Exalted and one or two sessions of VtM, I'm still learning some of the more intricate mechanics.

One more die  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 pm
The Fates Have Spoken! I am to be Amber Armstrong, Daughter of the literally most radical mofo that ever rocked the Sky. The tanned, bowslinging, Ferrari driving, music blasting, prophecy mixing, and miller rocking sun god! Apollo!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:23 pm
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1

Okay. Time for the dice.

LOL ^_^

Exalted is amazing! Unfortunately, it always gets overshadowed by Scion and WoD...  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:34 pm
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1

Okay. Time for the dice.

LOL ^_^

Exalted is amazing! Unfortunately, it always gets overshadowed by Scion and WoD...

Especially since first edition Exalted came first... to this day even though it was a one shot I LOVED my first exalted game.. it ended with my character going limit break and snapping at one of the other players, leaving him to the whims of the villain they'd just defeated xD and she just walked off without a care because she'd snapped  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 pm
Jun Valson
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1
Vampfighter1

Okay. Time for the dice.

LOL ^_^

Especially since first edition Exalted came first... to this day even though it was a one shot I LOVED my first exalted game.. it ended with my character going limit break and snapping at one of the other players, leaving him to the whims of the villain they'd just defeated xD and she just walked off without a care because she'd snapped

Nice! I remember with the campaign I was in, I was playing a Night Caste, and the Storyteller put us into a wooded area where we could train without fear of killing each other. So, three of us went in, including me. A Dawn in full-plate, a lightly armored Zenith, and me, the unarmored Night Caste. The Zenith was taken out in one attack by the Dawn... then, I proceeded to spend 2 hours IRL time of rolling and such turning our Dawn Caste into a human pincushion! XD  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Califlora

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 pm
I think I wanna join but I've got no idea what I want to play at the moment >.>  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff