Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
16 and Looking~~~~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:10 pm
Hello. I've never done this before. . .i'm a bit nervous.
Name: Victoria/Zero/basically anything you feel like calling me
Sexuality: Lesbian
Likes: Manga/Anime, Reading, Drawing, History, Video Games(I love The Legend of Zelda),Sleeping, cute girls, and other stuff I can't think of right now
Dislikes: Annoying people, Spiders, people who text and walk at the same time at school resulting in them walking really slow and blocking the hallway when you're trying to get to class on time
About Me: I am a fairly quiet person until I get to know someone, I can be a bit over-protective of my friends(only because I love them), I'm really good at math(though I don't like it very much), I'm really bad at public-speaking, I'm very opinionated, I'm stubborn, sometimes I ask really stupid questions, I have ADHD, and that's all I'm saying right now

I'm looking for a kind girl who's really cute~ I want someone I can have a decent conversation with as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 am
Friends? : D

I'm Mell, 15 to be 16. Just looking to be friends. :]  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm
Emerald Zombie

I'd love to be friends. Friends are a good thing to have smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm
ArinaKira
Emerald Zombie

I'd love to be friends. Friends are a good thing to have smile

They are indeed. How do you do?  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm
Hold up.. I was lurking and found out you're in MO sweatdrop . How's the 'snow' on your end? We got none over here in KC.. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:50 am
Mr 357
Hold up.. I was lurking and found out you're in MO sweatdrop . How's the 'snow' on your end? We got none over here in KC.. sad

I'm near KC too. So no snow  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:51 pm
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Kinda sucks. The humidity here in the summer keeps me indoors so no tan for me T-T And I came from Colorado where there was always snow in the winter. Wish it would snow!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 pm
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Kinda sucks. The humidity here in the summer keeps me indoors so no tan for me T-T And I came from Colorado where there was always snow in the winter. Wish it would snow!

I wish it would snow too. I love the snow~  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 pm
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Snow's pretty. I keep hearing how people don't like it and I just give 'em a weird look. Snow is magical!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 pm
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Snow's pretty. I keep hearing how people don't like it and I just give 'em a weird look. Snow is magical!

Exactly! People are always complaining about it. They also complain about the cold. I like the cold.  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 pm
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Exactly! People are always complaining about it. They also complain about the cold. I like the cold.

Yup yup. I grew up in SoCal and it was always friggin' hot. Moved to Colorado and fell in love with the cooler climate and white Christmases. It's nice to kick back and watch the snow fall with a cup of hot chocolate.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 pm
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Yup yup. I grew up in SoCal and it was always friggin' hot. Moved to Colorado and fell in love with the cooler climate and white Christmases. It's nice to kick back and watch the snow fall with a cup of hot chocolate.

hot chocolate is delicious~~ And I sooo wanted a white christmas...but the snow gods apparently didn't agree  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 pm
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

hot chocolate is delicious~~ And I sooo wanted a white christmas...but the snow gods apparently didn't agree

Near KC it didn't even feel like Christmas. Like, no snow and no Christmas decorations anywhere. Normally in the places I lived the cities can't wait to put up all their lights and banners. Kinda missed it..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 pm
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

Near KC it didn't even feel like Christmas. Like, no snow and no Christmas decorations anywhere. Normally in the places I lived the cities can't wait to put up all their lights and banners. Kinda missed it..

yeah, I had a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit, we couldn't even find a radio station that was playing continuous Christmas music  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:36 pm
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357
ArinaKira
Mr 357

yeah, I had a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit, we couldn't even find a radio station that was playing continuous Christmas music

Right! Usually I find them super annoying since they're nonstop but no one was playing Silver Bells or anything. Pretty boring winter.  
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff