Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☆┆┆REVENGE ⋱⋱ 「 profiles 」 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

For the use of Pudding Earl and Pudding Earl only.
If you're not part of this roleplay, please scoot yourself out of here. Yes, NOW, or I'll smack you out with a broom.
Post here and my carnivorous evil bunny shall eat you for dinner.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm
Add colors if you want to. Otherwise, leave it the way it is. It's up to you.

[align=center][img]Anime image please[/img]
[size=14]❝[i]Quote[/i]❞[/size][/align]

N a m e ► [size=10]Full Name Here[/size]

A g e ► [size=10]Age Here[/size]

G e n d e r ► [size=10]Male/Female[/size]

R o l e ►[size=10]Role here[/size]

O r i g i n ►[size=10]Link to original roleplay where character came from; delete if you're filling this profile out for an Owner[/size]

P e r s o n a l i t y ► [size=10]Personality here. One paragraph minimum, no limit.[/size]

B i o g r a p h y ► [size=10]Bio here. One paragraph minimum, no limit. Questions? Just ask me.
I'm vegetarian, so I won't eat you.[/size]

S k i l l s ► [size=10]Special skills? Put them here.[/size]

O t h e r ► [size=10]Anything else?[/size]

S o n g ► [size=10]Character song. URL is optional but preferred.[/size]

C r u s h ► [size=10]Who does your character like?[/size]

M a s t e r ► [size=10]Gaia Username[/size]

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
Come any closer and and I'll smash your head into the nearest trash can, where it belongs.

N a m e ► Inoe, Akira

A g e ► Twenty-two

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Charcter [ E ]

O r i g i n ►Life in Paradise

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Akira is a cold-blooded person. After all, when you're out in a place like Paradise, which is a town filled to the brim with crime and terror on every level, you'd have to develop skills to survive there. He's not the type to get attached to people easily, and thinks that relationships are more of a burden than anything else. He hates it when people try to get his attention, and is also very suspicious of others. Akira distrusts most people he comes across due to past experiences, and even among his fellow gang members, there are few that he actually trusts. After many years out on the streets, he's become rather emotionless and hard to reach. He's also a stubborn person who likes being in charge and having things done his way. For the select few that knows him well, Akira is actually a benevolent person who can be very tolerant of others. He understands the differences people have and accepts them, although he will most likely throw in a few insults along with it. He dislikes showing his real feelings to others, but he most certainly isn't the emotionless shell he appears to be. When he's in a relaxed state, Akira enjoys... teasing his subordinates or whoever happens to be around. Should that be a good or bad thing is up to the individual, however. He has many flaws, but manages to overcome most during dire situations.

B i o g r a p h y ► Akira's parents were the kind of active people in the community who wanted to put a stop to the gang activity in Akira's neighborhood. However, their actions eventually caused the gangs to hunt them down, and Akira found himself an orphan by the time he was ten. Without his parents to guide him, Akira eventually went down the wrong path, as did many in Paradise. Since he became the leader of the Gray Wolves a few years ago, the gang violence has been escalating, perhaps more than Akira had expected. However, he still did the best he could to keep the innocent bystanders of the long-lasting gang wars from being harmed.

So, one day, when Akira saves a rather helpless young man from the clutches of the rough gangsters in Paradise, he's quite surprised to learn that the same individual was now stalking him. Turns out the young man (whose name was Noel) was somehow intrigued by Akira, and although the two clash in personality at first, Akira eventually grows to have greater feelings for Noel than he would have imagined (or wanted to admit, for that matter). Dangerous situations only succeed in bringing the two even closer than before, so when Akira is pulled out of that world... everything else just crashes down. So Noel wasn't even real in the first place, and worse, someone had been manipulating him the entire time and making his life terrible. Not only does Akira want to take revenge for that, but he somehow wants to return to the roleplay world, too. Noel would be waiting for him there... even if he wasn't real.

S k i l l s ► Hello, gang leader? Of course he's unnaturally strong when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, and is also a pretty good shot with a gun. The only thing that impairs him are his feelings for Noel, but since he has since found out that his lover wasn't real in the first place... nothing will be stopping him.

O t h e r ► Akira is a terrible cook; somebody save this idiot from the kitchen!

S o n g ► Takashi Kondo + Iida Toshinobu - One Night Star

C r u s h ► Well, Noel used to be his life, but since he wasn't exactly real to begin with....

M a s t e r ► Pudding Earl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
What the hell is wrong with you people?!

N a m e ► Elise Mooren

A g e ► Six teen

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Owner A

P e r s o n a l i t y ► A spiritually strong person, Elise likes to be on the good side of things but also doesn't mind messing around on people. Pointing out what would really happen if they did something. An over all good girl she tends to lie about drinking habits and addictions. However, people can tell that she is lying and play it off as a joke. A sweet heart through and through she likes to hit on every one this includes all genders as well. Although straight a lot of people may think other wise because of her open opinion of beauty and attractiveness. If she sees someone who is attractive; man or women she will let you know. In a perverted sense of course. A bit of a sexist towards women she believes that women should be at home. A bit of a terrible sexist she blames it all on her father.

Often voicing her complaints she can be a bit of a troll. Telling people in a sarcastic tone; 'No body cares!" "Shut up no one's talking to you!" things like that. She isn't really nice. But many people classify her as nice or kind. When in reality she can be a cold hearted teenager.

B i o g r a p h y ► Born to a meth head father and an epileptic mother Elizabeth repressed a lot of her childhood. Most of the memories she held were from when she was outside playing with her imaginary friend. Always having an active imagination she used to pretend that she was involved in movies, or cartoons she often watched. Always involving herself in other things that wasn't her family. Detached from her family at an early age she took her time picking out a mother who wouldn't scream and shout like her own did. She didn't hate her parents, however, her mother's confusion after having a seizure had become unbearable for her. So she chose her mother's close friend. Finding the woman to be nice and loving. The woman finding Elise to be a charming little girl. And often considered her to be her own daughter. And her husband thought of it in a similar way. But Elise found that she did not like the husband. He always looked at Elizabeth strangely. Forcing the girl to watch t.v with him, sitting on his lap. It had turned into something worse then when she was at home. She was honestly afraid, and turned even more to her imagination to stay clear of the horrors of her childhood.

Once she grew up, she was allowed to go on the computer when she was twelve. Finding a passion in writing. She began to join roleplays. Creating characters and making up their background stories. It took her mind off of the bad things in her life. And instead she turned to torture her characters. Not as a bad person, but her mood decided the kind of character. Most of the time her characters became tortured souls. Or were soon to be tortured in roleplays. And one character she had come to actually like. She mostly made his life miserable. Destroying his world slowly. A bit sadistically, however she still love the character. More and more, she began to wish that he was real.

Upon growing up, she was invited to take a tour around Germany. Being a well spoken German she went to see the culture and sights of the land. Coming across an old Concentration Camp they were walked around and shown how everything was ran. Learning about the holocaust until night time. The stars shining bright in the sky. Looking up instead of paying attention, she saw a shooting star. Remembering an old trick that her American mother taught her. Whenever you see a falling star you make a wish. She had made wishes before with her mother, always in English. And when she closed her eyes she made a wish in English just like she always did. Thinking that she said, "I wish that my roleplay character was real." But instead due to her bad English skills she actually said, "I wish that all roleplay characters were real." Unleashing all of the roleplay characters into the world.

S k i l l s ► Persuasion is always good. She is a charming girl and can get whatever she wants.

O t h e r ► N/A

S o n g ► So in love Rachel York- Kiss me Kate

C r u s h ► She doesn't know yet~

M a s t e r ► The Invisable Spaz  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
What are we eating for lunch?

N a m e ► Usagi, Kei

A g e ► Twenty-two

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Character [ I ]

O r i g i n ►Battle X Field

P e r s o n a l i t y ► I know I look harmless. Don't I really look like I couldn't hurt a fly? Well, that's all a lie. My entire appearance is a huge lie, got that? I probably killed and wounded more than your fingers and toes put together-and doubled. And don't get me wrong here. I like violence, I really do. It's sort of satisfying to throw things at people and watch them get hit. Disregard my appearance entirely. There's a reason I look innocent, and that's to get my opponents to underestimate me! To make it even more baffling, I always have this little halo of cheerfulness around me. Really, it gets confusing. Good luck having control of your emotions around me! People tell me that I'm really sarcastic and sometimes really annoying, but that's up to you to decide. I'll just rub my eyes innocently and look up at you (don't call me short, you!) with my dark blue eyes. You'll really start to doubt yourself then, hmm? I keep my emotions under control about 90% of the time, and if someone does get on my nerves. I. Will. Hold. It. In. Oh, this works most of the time, but every once in a while I'll get super-pissed off and start destroying everything in my way. Just make sure you're around then, okay? I act a lot on impulse too, without thinking. In battle, I usually just start throwing things, aiming for the vital parts of the body without giving it a second thought. There's no need to think in battle- it's the body at work. I do try to keep myself under control, but most of the time I fail miserably, you know? If I see someone I hate, for example, it's very hard to hold myself back.

B i o g r a p h y ► I had a pretty rough life, I suppose one could say. My father abandoned my mother and me when I was a kid, and my mother never got over that. She was always drunk afterwards, but she always managed to get money to put food on the table. I never understood how at the time, but now that I think back on it, she might have been doing one of those lowly acts to get it. Either way, she fed the both of us (though I was the one cooking), and that was what mattered at the time. The district we lived in wasn't exactly the best place to bring up a child, and there were always violent crimes going on around us. I didn't think it would happen to my mother and me, but when I was eight, it did. On that hazy summer afternoon, my mother was still drunk, per usual, and I was stuck doing my math homework. I didn't notice two dark shadows creeping up behind me until a hand with a drugged handkerchief was clasped over my mouth, silencing my scream, and a dark, smelly canvas bag was pulled over my head. I didn't remember what happened after that, but I do know that I never saw my old life after that again. To this day, I haven't seen my mother, and I doubt I ever will.

When I woke up, I found myself at a loud and noisy auctioning block. People were apparently auctioning off people like me. Hybrids. I never realized I was the type to be in demand until that night. Before long, I found myself in the hands of one owner after another, and all of them were forcing me to do one thing- to fight, to wound, to maim, to kill. That changed my personality and life, those days of killing. Failure was met with punishment, and eventually another sale to another owner. In fact, the current owner I have is my fifth one. He was the first kind one I had, and he was someone who understood how I felt. My skills flourished under him, and he helped me up to where I am now. I'm grateful towards him, of course... but hey, my trainer seems more interesting. More... amusing, too.

Well, that was my life before I was suddenly pulled out of that and found out that all of that was just some story someone made up about me! That's right, someone had been toying around with me as if I was some sort of entertainment. Now I don't know how you would feel, but I know for sure that if I ever catch the person who made my life horrible, I'll start seeing red. Red blood, that is, and it sure as heck won't be mine!

S k i l l s ► Hello? I'm one of the best hybrid fighters there are! Whether it be with weapons or without, I can definitely defeat you. Well, unless there happens to be some distraction for me, such as food....

O t h e r ► I'm a great cook! Well, great eaters have to be great cooks, right?

S o n g ► Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

C r u s h ► Darn it, if only I could marry ice cream....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
Life is short; enjoy it!

N a m e ► Akito Takashi

A g e ► Seventeen

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Owner [ C ]

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Upbeat, bright, and optimistic, Akito is a person who's held down by nothing (well, almost). He's always that smiling idiot in class who still looks like that even after being scolded about his missing homework, and is also very popular among his classmates. Who wouldn't like someone like this? Despite his low grades, however, Akito is still a bright kid. He just doesn't like putting much of an effort into anything, which is his biggest problem. He has the potential to be more, but has never tried at all. And although Akito has many hidden talents, he actually has never mastered any of them, and is commonly referred to as "jack of all trades, master of none".Sometimes, his way of talking gets him in trouble, but who in their right mind is going to blame a kid with that charming smile?

B i o g r a p h y ► Growing up, Akito had a relatively normal life for the average kid in Japan. He had normal, loving parents, and no siblings. Naturally, his parents had high hopes for Akito- perhaps a little too high. The more his parents pressurized him into doing well in school, the more Akito just ended up failing. So by the time he was in 4th grade, his parents had all but given up on him and deemed him a failure. The only thing that seemed to be upholding the family honor was his personality, which earned him many friends. One friend that Akito had always remembered having was his own cousin, Ayane. The two of them engaged in some very interesting games when they were younger; though as time dragged on, they eventually drifted apart.

In between that time, Akito had somehow gotten addicted to roleplaying. Oh, sure, it wasn't very popular or anything, but somehow, creating characters that were in the position to sympathize with him felt amazing. He just had no idea that his life would now be turned upside-down because of his hobby...

S k i l l s ► This guy knows a little about everything; in other words, he knows nothing about anything.

O t h e r ► Akito's a good cook and housekeeper, despite his gender...

S o n g ► Clear x AMU - Bird of Paradise

C r u s h ► No one. What a ridiculous concept.

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
Touch me, and I'll make sure you never feel again.

N a m e ► Ishido Ryuugamine

A g e ► Twenty four

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Character [ K ]

O r i g i n ►αℓℓ тнє кιиg's мєи

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Stoic and harsh, Ishido is not someone to be messed around with. He's not a people's person, but he knows when to turn on the charm to get what he wants. He doesn't like socializing much, but he can survive if dragged into crowds of people. He doesn't talk to people who don't talk to him first, but he can adapt easily to any situation and learn how to survive. Some might say he's a little bipolar; he does have a standing point, but it's just that no one knows him enough to realize what that is. He's actually quite a nice person, when people get to know him. He has a soft spot for kids, but he doesn't let anyone know that.

B i o g r a p h y ► Ishido didn't remember much of his past; he appeared on day in an unnamed town without memories. He was found by a person named Seiji, who supported him for the first few years of his life, before Ishido realized he couldn't depend on the younger male for much longer. He got up on his own and started playing music to support himself. He spent the rest of his years in that small town, content with how he was living. He got to play the classical music he loved so much, and he was getting paid to do it too. But that all came crashing down when he met a man in a black cloak who told him he was part of an experiment by The King's Men, an organization bent on taking over the world in every way possible. Ishido's strange control over music was explained and his missing past was revealed to him. And he didn't like it.

He was bent to getting revenge for why he turned out the way he did, but when he was planning to with his friends, also other experiments by The King's Men, he was suddenly pulled out of his world and ended up in the human world. The real human world. It was there where he found out that his life had been a lie. It had been something made up by someone...All his suffering and pain...it had been someone's entertainment. Now he's out to get that person...if only he knew who it was.

S k i l l s ► Musical; he can control music and use it to hypnotize and entice. He also has natural charm; but coupled with his personality makes him dangerous.

O t h e r ► N/A

S o n g ► Magnet

C r u s h ► He really doesn't have time for this...

M a s t e r ► Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
I have no need to be pleasant to those that annoys me.

N a m e ► Daniel Becker

A g e ► Twenty-six

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Character [ M ]

O r i g i n ►Endless

P e r s o n a l i t y ► What a b*****d he is, you will probably say. What a handsome devil he is you might think next. Everyone that knows Daniel Becker seem to always have mix feeling about him. When ask about the man, not many can actually gave a definite answer and that's just the way Daniel likes things to be. To have a person know everything about you is practically like handing them your weaknesses on a silver platter. Being the King of Thieves, he had no need for that. Behind all his facades, Daniel is a guy with a rather cool yet cynical demeanor. Bold and straightforward, his overly witty tongue tends to always get him into trouble. Although his face may appear to be very serious looking most of the time, behind it all, he is actually quite a mischievous person. However, he does know when to draw the line between having fun and doing his job. Being the top Rogue isn't easy after all when you have to fend for your life almost every waking moment.

B i o g r a p h y ► Daniel Becker had a normal childhood, you could say. Well, it was as normal and generic for any kid that lived in lower parts of Theleas anyway. Having to either beg or steal for your dinner and sleeping in worn down houses that could do much more than just a little repair, that was everyday life in the slums. Everyday was a fight for survival here and brawns alone wasn't getting people anywhere. You had to be smart and always on your toes if you wanted to live. His mother didn't like seeing him making a living like that however. She was always telling him that he could do better and she always tried her hardest to live an honest life for his sake. Daniel tried to live according to his mother's expectation but his love for breaking the law always tend to get the better of him. It was his calling, he would tell his mother with a cheeky grin and she knew that nothing she did could stop him.

When he was ten, Daniel join the Rogue Court. Although a simple pickpocket at the time, he was a fast learner and as the years passed, he made his way up in the Court, eventually gaining in rank among the thieves. When he was a mere lad of 18 years, he challenged the former King for his title and won and has since then held his position as the Rogue King. Some say he is the best so far despite his young age while other dislike him because of it. Daniel has no care however and will continue doing as he always had- protecting his title and those who are loyal to him and his Court.

Daniel was quite satisfied with the life he led in Theles so when he finds himself pulled away from it all, he at a lost of what to do. Daniel is basically nothing without his men and the real world wasn't exactly user friendly for a character like him. He was practically a criminal after all.

S k i l l s ► A master thief and killer; a skillful swordsman.

O t h e r ► n/a

S o n g ► Running from Sheikh Amar

C r u s h ► And I should tell you this why?

M a s t e r ► Gandering Fool  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 am
User Image
Can I see you smile?

N a m e ► Ryuu Ichirou Masaaki

A g e ► Seventeen

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Roleplay Character [ G ]

O r i g i n ►A roleplay during the 2009 Camp Event

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Most people would thing Ruu would be unforgiving and cold, but he is the exact opposite. The boy it constantly happy, no matter what you do to him. He will always forgive you. This is mostly due to his child like nature. Ryu is naturally curious and is always looking for new things. Yet sometimes Ryuu can be...an airhead. Spacing out or completely oblivious to something that could be happening right in front of him. He likes other to be happy, even if he has to sacrifice his own wishes. He thinks that being sad or complaining is pointless. Ryuu however dosen't let anyone in. He feels that if he lets others get close, it will only end up in pain. Something Ryuu has had enough of.

B i o g r a p h y ► Ryuu had it pretty rough growing up. Right off the bat he had bad luck. The boy was the b*****d son of a twenty year old. She was a beautiful blonde woman with ocean blue eyes. His mother was the sweetest person int the entire world and loved him when others were harsh. When Ryuu was five the unthinkable happened. She killed herself. Ryuu saw he hanging from the rope first. That was the last time he cried. As time went on people blamed Ryuu for her death. Saying things like she couldn't stand having such a freak with ears and a tail for a son. He was shunned, but Ryuu never minded about such things. He just kept on living and forgiving. He never minded the harsh words of people. On his 12th birthday, Ryuu left his home in hopes of having some fun with people who weren't so mean. Yet his hope for fun turned sour when he couldn't find anyone to accept him and a place to stay. After weeks of searching, Ryuu gave up and decided to try again next year. Yet when he returned home, he arrived to black ash. The people he grew up around burned his house to the ground. They never wanted to see him again. So the boy, refusing to give up hope, moved on with his life.

After a year of sleeping in boxes and being alone, he found the only people who accepted him for his strange oddities. A kind traveling circus let him in a join their show. Life was simple for him. He would perform on the trapies for a huge audience and eat small rations backstage. Often sharing stories with the other "freaks". They become his family. However it was never 100% pirfect. Onstage people would sometimes laugh at his weirdness, or even through stuff if he stumbled. Ryuu would never show it but he wished that they would just be kind for once. When Ryu was shoved into an unreal world called the "Real World", he didn't know what to think at first. His whole world was a lie as well as everything else he knew. Including his friends. Ryuu wants to meet his creator. Not to yell or be angry, but to ask about himself. Like why did they make him or what was going through their head. He's not angry as much as excited.

S k i l l s ► Ryuu has incredible cat like dexterity and cat-like reflexes. Ryuu also has fantastic hearing, smell, and balance.

O t h e r ► Ryuu acts a lot like a cat. He also loves sweets and love fish.

S o n g ► Walking - Kagamine Len

C r u s h ► Nobody yet~

M a s t e r ► Nano Code  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
What I do, I do with no regrets. I live to make the impossible; possible.

N a m e ► Eclypse. Her birth name is Lunari Hybis Tyliace; however, no one knows that though (aside from her role-player).

A g e ► twenty-one

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ► Character [ F ]

O r i g i n ►Crystal Requiem

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Lunari was a kind-hearted, loyal, honest and polite humanitarian who strived to see the best in others and has a strong conviction to complete whatever task she feels is her duty to perform (a trait she still has now). She often placed the needs of others above her own, often considering her needs secondary, or less significant, than the needs of others. Described by her brother as serious to a fault, she would often hide her feelings of fear, sadness, and desperation while encouraging others to express themselves in her place. She often seemed quite willing to carry others' burdens to ease their own pain.

Four years later, Lunari had undergone a complete makeover with a completely different dress style, name, and a new lease on life - so much has changed that people hardly believe that she was the same girl she was before. Eclypse is determined, concentrated and independent. Initially, she is cold and standoffish to others, which stems primarily from her irritation over her childhood and events that spiral out of her control. Much of her motivation is fueled from what she perceives as failing certain events/missions and wanting to make things right, which leads her to lash out at those she believes are responsible for said events and the subsequent Purge: namely, the Primarch, the Secret Police and, to a point, her own genetics. Eclypse most common solution to things that annoy or upset her is to distance herself, either emotionally or physically. As of now, she hides her hatred of the government well so that she would be able to hide her eventual plan to backfire. Eclypse's ability to carry others' burdens to ease their own pain has now twisted into a thinking that everyone is not happy with the government, and it's her job "to take care of it," even if it costs her own life.

B i o g r a p h y ► My father was normal, but my mother - she was an Undesirable; she had the most beautiful shocking ice blue eyes I ever saw. I was the second child born, my older brother, who carried the same eyes of my mother, was also classified as an Undesirable. But me; when I was born, my parents were told that I was a special case; I had heterochromia. My left eye was the shocking ice blue like my mother, but my right eye was, well, a normal green like my father. Unbeknownst to us, the doctors had contacted the government to report my unique condition, and growing up, I was monitored very closely, but we never knew; teachers, neighbors, people pretending to be friends, Eventually it was apparent that I had inherited half the traits as a hybrid Undesirable. I wasn't skilled with magic unless I held a weapon to enhance that ability, but my physical stats like speed, stamina, dexterity, were heightened, more then the average human. and strangely, Undesirables.

My mother was a singer, her voice was technically her weapon, and she's sing and chant out her spells. It was almost like, magic even listened when she spoke or sang, and growing up, I aspired to be like her. I planned to be a singer and follow in her footsteps. (except for the magic part since my genes skipped out on that part) My father and brother encouraged it, and I reached a point where I'd even dress like my mother and appear next to her in concerts for a song or two. Believe me, I grew up proud, I was told I was special, and I absolutely believed it. I was told that I was the only hybrid Undesirable, the only person born with one foot planted in both worlds.

Then, a few weeks before my eighteenth birthday, the Purge began, and that was when I harshly learned how cruel the world can be, even if your only partially related to one side. Undesirables hated me for being part normal, and all the normal people loathed me for being half Undesirable. I had to make my choice - and I chose to pretend to be normal. When the Purge came around to my area, my brother shoved me into the wall of the basement before closing the door behind me. I was heard the muffled dreaded sounds as my mother and brother were ruefully shoved out of the house, and I couldn't stand it. I broke out of my hiding place to see them once again, passing the dead body of my father out on the front porch when he resisted the police and was gunned down. Just as I managed to steal one last hug from my mother and dear brother, strong hands clamped around my shoulder. Soon, I forced to watch as the rail ship sped away, carrying my beloved family members away before I, myself, was dragged away.

I hated them - I hated them all.

I was brought to a strange facility, obviously government run. Anything I tell you here and on is considered confidential information and is not to be shared on the pain of loosing my freedom. If you could call it that. Suffice to say, being the only hybrid, I was subject to plenty of tests and training before the allowed me to finally see the outside world once again. (which was only a few months ago). But before they "take me back in" they commanded me to go off to the Wilderness to fight and kill any last remaining Undesirables that were still alive. I will succeed and I refuse to fail. Once I defeat them, I'm going back, and I plan to take down the Government system and kill the ones who issued the Purge order four years ago.

In fact; she had joined forced with the Undesirables left in the Wilderness, but just before the group faced the ultimate last battle against the Primarch, Eclypse was whisked away into this strange, foreign world.

S k i l l s ► She's a hybrid swordsman and gunner. The only spell she can use efficiently is what she calls "Defying Gravity." A spell that only works on herself, it basically does what it's called - it allows her to defy gravity. When activated, an effect similar to what looks like "white electricity" sparks around her, and in this state, she's able to, but not limited to, jump down from insanely high places - landing without getting hurt, jump up even higher then what she normally can, attach onto ceilings or walls and more. However, despite the false rumors/ideas that goes around, she cannot fly, she'll still come down, and so she'll still need something to step on and push herself off again. As you can imagine, she enjoys using it, but prolonged usage causes too much strain on her joints - causing her to become very sore afterwards. She uses gunblades as my weapon of choice.

O t h e r ► She is always dual wielding guns - she'll never use only one if she is able to use two. Not to mention that Undesirables turn into crystal... well - she's a half Undesirable. Will she turn into crystal?

S o n g ► Rise & Path of Repentance & Kimi ga Iru Kara

C r u s h ► Are you absolutely sure you want to ask her that?

M a s t e r ► ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
If we have a meeting at twelve in the afternoon. And you wake me up at nine i'm seriously going to consider kicking your a**.

N a m e ► Haru Miku

A g e ► Twenty one

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Character J

O r i g i n ►Life in Paradise

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Haru is a cheerful girl, finding ways around problems, and always thinking on her toes. She can be manipulative and obsessive when it comes to work. Always joking around, she is considered the sunshine of the day to people. And is well respected. A bit scary when angry, she is smart in battle situations. And isn't afraid to get rude and nasty against others. However, around those she trusts, she is sweet, and very informative. She is trustworthy, and willing to do anything for someone she loves. Even give up her whole life.

B i o g r a p h y ► Haru Miku grew up in a town called Paradise. Unlike the meaning of the name, Paradise when she was a child was an endless pit of hell. A ghetto of poor people and murders all crowding around. Stealing and killing one another. Haru had been born in the poorest part of town. And grew up with a boy named Akira Inoe. They had become close friends, Akira's parents supporting the belief that paradise could one day become a real paradise. Her parents believing in something similar. And after Akira's family was killed, Haru's mother and father split up. Both of them falling into drugs. As her friend began to fall towards the wrong path she shamelessly followed him. Running about doing his errands and anything else to keep him happy. Making friends, and gaining information about everyone in town. Becoming an expert Information Broker, and a key executive in the Gray Wolf.

S k i l l s ► Intimidation, and being an information broker

O t h e r ► Haru always has her cell phone with her. Her key on controlling people.

S o n g ► The Bolder Thing to Do // Gregory and the Hawk

C r u s h ► Akira Inoe

M a s t e r ► The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
There's always someone out there who has it worse then you.

N a m e ► Ayane Shiromi

A g e ► seventeen

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Owner [ B ]

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Strong willed, Ayane stubbornly sticks to her morals and opinions, and has no qualms with arguing with others about it. She's an optimistic young lady and has the occasional tomboy tendency (ie ponytails and hanging out with boys ahem Akito just a tad more then girls). She's kind to others, but has a habit of taking things a little too literally. If you said that you love cats; and she's around, be expected for Ayane to show up on your doorstep with a litter of kittens that she just rescued out of the animal shelter. She's a little guarded with her emotions, and is definitely the type to make someone's day even if her's was absolutely horrible. Don't be fooled, behind her smiley facade, her world's on the brink of falling apart.

B i o g r a p h y ► Ayane is the cousin to Akito - their mothers were sisters. Growing up, Ayane had spent a lot of time with Akito and the two played together often. One of her few fond childhood memories being when the time they were playing "Princess and Knight," for the first time. Ayane got bored sitting around watching Akito slay imaginary dragons and evil sorcerers and joined in with him. The two bickered over it; and eventually a potted flower became the Princess instead while Ayane and Akito served as Knights, slaying evil undead and/or hypnotized minions and basically creating imaginary revengeful widows as they traveled across the world backyard. Eventually the potted flower wilted and died, so they gave the Princess role to a lemon tree sapling; which grew to a larger tree. (Ayane would still sometimes recall these events to Akito, and crack inside jokes about "the deceased Princess Potted Flower" and the "Princess Lemon Tree".)

However, Ayane had to move away overseas to Japan when she was twelve because of her parent's work temporarily stationing them back. So Ayane fell out of contact with Akito, until Akito told her and introduced her to role-playing (which was how the two maintained their relationship). Then this coming year; the trio was able to move back to be close to Akito and his family.

Unfortunately, on the car ride out of the airport, Ayane and her family got into a huge accident with a cargo truck. Her parents were killed; if not instantly, then shortly after from their injuries. Ayane had been stuck in a coma for a little bit under a week and only recently woke up. They soon found out that her legs were paralyzed, and she would have to go to rehabilitation in order to regain the use of them. Akito's father had been the first person to come claim her - so she would be moving in with him and his family soon.

S k i l l s ► Ayane is musically talented; being capable of singing, playing the piano, violin, and bass guitar - her ultimate dream goal being able to play in a famous band one day. She used to be very athletic and participated in martial arts, gymnastics (and a variety of other sports).

O t h e r ► Ayane hasn't fully accepted the fact that her parents are dead; and is pretty much avoiding the entire subject altogether.

S o n g ► Rewrite - Asian Kung Fu Generation

C r u s h ► Say what?

M a s t e r ► ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am
User Image
By the pricking of my thumbs, someting wicked this way comes~!

N a m e ► Mikaela Vern

A g e ► Twenty-two

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Character [L] [

O r i g i n ►This was so long ago, the RP no longer exsists and Reku can no longer remember the name.... Some Harvest Moon thing! XD

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Mikaela isn't the nicest woman around. She has a tendency to be very sarcastic and sadistic, loving to watch others squirm with discomfort. Often times she'll make her patients beg or do someting equally demeaing for her services, unless expressively told not to. There are times when she's gone overboard, and although she's not quick to apologize, she will make it up to a person in her own way. She's also very sensual and confident with herself (as noted by her choices in clothing - see 'skimpy'). She'll openly flirt with any man that catches her eye, whether younger or older, elven or otherwise. She's not picky, only when it comes to looks. However, rarely is she ever serious with her words, though if she is one can tell, as she actually backs off a little, giving her lover space and respect. She's no push-over though, and is quite stubborn, if not hot tempered at times. She doesn't fancy being told what to do and when, and will often flat-out ignore anyone who gives her a demand. She isn't forth-coming personal information, often answering a question with another question or tactfully evading it altogether. Perhaps this makes her secretive, but she figures it isn't anyone else's business but her own, anyways.

Being around Carmella, Mik's little sister, changes her. Not drastictly, mind you, but there are differences in her behavior. She become more polite and patient, and isn't as vulgar or flirty with her sister around. She cares very deeply for Mell, and is always willing to drop whatever she is doing should her sister need her. She takes care of her the way a mother would, and is often very careful with her even though she knows full well that she could take care of herself. Still, she's very protective and territorial about her, and is rarely ever very far away from her. Mikaela will do whatever it takes to protect her sister.

B i o g r a p h y ► Mikaela is the first born of an elven housewife and merchant. For four years they doted on her, being the only child, until her mother became pregnant and gave birth once more. Another little girl! Oh, how thrilled they were! Soon, all of the attention once reserved solely for young Mikaela was transferred to newborm Carmella. It was as if she was forgotten completely. For four years she'd been a happy little elf girl, sweet and cute. But no one seemed to notcie that anymore.

Soon, Mikaela became jealous, quite jealous. She felt replaced, unwanted. She was not too fond of that new little thing that occupied the bedroom next to hers. She didn't like it at all, really, and would've rathered she'd been someone else's little sister. She didn't like the way she had the same teal eyes as her, or the way she would smile and reach out to her. She stayed as far away from her as possible. Of course, her parents didn't like this. Her mother worried about Mikaela, felt like she'd done something wrong. But her father would always tell it was just a phase, she'd grow out of it and come to love Carmella as much as they did. So they let her go.

It wasn't until Mikaela was ten and Carmella was six did the incident happen. By that time, young Mikaela had gotten quite creative in the ways she expressed herself and her dislike for Mell. Magic was her gift, and she took what every seemed to like to call 'hexes'. Little things, mostly. Making some kid she didn't like trip when he was running. Causing water to spill. Just minor thing that weren't likely to happen if she wasn't around. Probability manipulation. She liked it, though. It was entertaining, if nothing else. And it finally won her parents' attention back. Her mother used magic, and was so proud of her daughter when she learned her own skill. Her father, too, was proud, always bragging to his friends at how talented his daughter was. After so long, things were finally right again.

But, that same year, Mell had been playing a game of hide and go seek with her friends. She came home crying and dirty, saying the other kids made fun of her and pushed her down, accused her of cheating at their game. After calming down, her mother was able to get the whole story. Mell said they didn't hide very well, since she could see where they all were. Behind bushes, in trees. Places where she shouldn't have been able to see. She even knew Mikaela had been on the staircase the whole time, listening in on their conversation. Echolocation, her mother's said. In the very early stages. Mell had no idea what it was yet, or what it even was. It would be years before she could actually control it. Still, her parents were thrilled to learn that now, not one, but both of their daughters were talented in magic! But now, the bragging was about Mell and the pride for Mell.

Mikaela had just about had enough. She was so sick of hearing 'Mell this' and 'Carmella that'. And one day, she finally snapped. When Mell asked her to play and Mikaela refused, her little sister started to whine and complain like any little six-year-old would. She pulled and tugged at Mikaela, begging her to play. And her power got away from her. They were inside that day, sitting by the fire, as it was winter and cold out. It just took one moment for the fire to blaze up and for the flames and ashes to explode around them, searing Mell but leaving Mikaela alone.

Carmella screamed and soon was rushed to the healer's. There, her burns were healed (no scarring would come of them), but her sight could not be recovered. No, no! Mikaela hadn't meant for that to happen! She sat with Mell everyday until she was cleared as healthy. fron that day on, she never left her sister's side, the guilt eating her alive. And, as the years went on, Mikaela learned just what everyone else saw in Mell. And though her sister never blamed her for the incident, Mikaela has never forgotten.

Now, Mikaela serves as the town's apothecary, dishing out all sorts of tonics, pain killers and what not. But, when she's not dishing out drugs or spending her time taking care of Mell or toying with the people in town, she's working, looking for a way to bring back Mell's sight. And give herself peace of mind.

Of course, now that she's been ripped away from that world, Mikaela is a little beside herself. However, one thing is clear to her; she has to find whoever the hell brought her to the real world so they can send her back. She may just be a character, but Mikaela isn't ready to believe that her sister and friends are suddenly lost to her forever. The thought of losing Mell is too much to take. She has to return home. She has to...

S k i l l s ► Mikaela is skilled in a technique know as probability manipulation. This allows her to make things unlikely to happen, happen. Whether good or bad. However, the large the odds against a certain event happening, the more energy it takes to push things that way. For example, if a boulder weighing one ton was sitting on a ledge and rocking back and forth, the odds are in favor of it falling. But, with some energy and concentration, Mikaela can make it rock back on to the ledge. However, whether the ledge crumbles, or the wind pushes it over isn't up to her, at least not in that situation. They could be, but it would take a significantly more amount of energy. More than she would care to spend. She doesn't use her power this way often, as battles don't interest her much (unless her particular services are needed). However, she will use them to defend her sister, though she likes to avoid a fight as best she can. In the real world, Mikaela finds the amount of energy it takes her to manipulate fate is noticablly more than it is back home.

O t h e r ► Although she may not currently reside in her own world, Mikaela finds that most of the herbs and medicines used in the real world are the same as what she's used to. Therefore, she's always got some sort of poison and remedy on her person..

S o n g ► Better Than I Know Myself

C r u s h ► Love spelled backwards is Evol.

M a s t e r ► Reku1495  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:25 am
User Image
Never belive what they write in newspapers.

N a m e ► Alexandra Jean Penn

A g e ► Twenty

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Owner [D]

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Alex fits the definition of 'nerd' to a T. She's smart, and very tech-savvy, and it's easy to see that about her from a glance. She's quiet, though, opting to just pass on by without drawing much attention to herself. But she's far from meek. Alex doesn't have a problem defending herself or others if she needs to, though she'd prefer to avoid a confrontation at all, if she can. A follower at heart, if Alex can, she'll stay out of the spotlight. She's prefectly happy to let others bask in it; as long as they aren't taking credit for stuff she does. She'll offer advice and guidance when asked, though. If you aren't close to her, you might mistake Alex for cold and stiff, but she's actually quite warm, in her own nagging, motherly way. She's protective toawrds her friends, and often takes on a mother-hen type roll. But she's incredibly creative, especially with words. And although she's calculating and logical, Alex is known to take risks every now and then. They make her feel a little less like the stick int he mud she generally is.

B i o g r a p h y ► Alex was raised by loving parents until the age of five. After that, the world got a little confusing. Suddenly, mommy and daddy weren't living in the same place anymore and she suddenly had two houses. Which, when one is five, isn't all that bad. Two rooms and twice the toys, right? Sure, mommy lost her temper a lot and daddy always seemed a little down, but things were generally fine and dandy around her houses. Her mother eventually remarried, and her father retired out to his lake place. Alex grew up normally, or as normally as one could with divorced parents and joint custody.

College found Alex moving into her father's old place, and going after a english major, specializing in journalism. She soon found a job at working for a local paper, and fell in love with it. Writing had always been a passion for the young woman, and things seemed fine for awhile. But the more she works, the more she realizes how underminded and underappareciated her work is. Recently, she's begun to lose faith in her writing. So, to spice things up, she's taken up roleplaying, creating tortured, unappreciated souls that somewhat reflected herself, or someone she wished she could be. It's helped a little with her writing, and it wasn't soon before she was addicted. But something's changed; Alex isn't sure what, but something about her life seems... different somehow. Of course, until she figures it out, she'll just keep RPing. It's what she loves, after all.

S k i l l s ► Alex isn't a half-bad cook, but writing is her main passion, along with technology. There isn't a computer out there she can't program.

O t h e r ► Alex always carries around her laptop.

S o n g ► Blackout

C r u s h ► No one.

M a s t e r ► Reku1495  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:28 am
User Image
Every problem has a solution, but only the passionate can find it.

N a m e ► Evelin Julieta Hope

A g e ► Twenty

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ► Character [ P ]

O r i g i n ► Forbidden Romance

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Evelin is a strong and determined individual. She refuses to give up or admit shes weak. She despises weakness, she finds giving up is weak and weak means pathetic. She doesn't want to lose, ever. Some might say it was a weakness. However she finds it a benefit. In her eyes, this means she always has meaning. She needs structure and meaning. Evelin is also the quiet type of girl. She was never the type to yell or make a fuss over nothing. She would rather stand in the background and watch events unfold before her. She may seem content, but Evelin is always longing for something. She doesn't know what though. In a fight she becomes some one completely different. A cold, heartless, killing machine. She wont stop until her enemy is dead or her mission was a victory. Evelin however has one major weakness. She has trouble around boys, especially cute ones. It's not that shes afraid of them or anything. She just becomes nervous and doesn't know how to properly act. She fears she might offend them or cause them trouble. So she often remains mute around them.

B i o g r a p h y ► Evelin grew up far away from any major kingdoms. She lived with her uncle. /her parents died in a previous war and her uncle was the only family she had left from that battle. She didn't mind though, she never knew them so why would she care. Her father's brother was more like a father then the one who brought her into this world. Evelin was trained sense she was old enough. She liked it. Evelin always thought it was nice to have a goal. Her uncle said it would be bringing peace to this world of chaos, but being a little girl, Evelin just like swinging the blades around. As the little girl grew up into a young women she was face with a almost impossible challenge. Boys. As most of her friends went and flirted with the boys, she would often turn and walk away when any males approached her. Evelin found that men were a waist of time, but that was just her way of convincing herself that she was still invincible.

When the blue haired girl turned eighteen, she left home to join the resistance forming. She wanted to make any change she could. She wanted to help. Once she arrived she was only able to open up to a few men, but that took far too long. About a year to be price. She always fought to her fullest. Never going easy, even during practice. Some even had to get medical care because she wouldn't stop fighting. As time went on she even formed a few friends, but when she found it it was all a lie; her mind couldn't make out how she should feel. She didn't want to feel angry for knowing that someone made her have a weakness. So she decided to have a new mission. She would find her creator and then go from there. Maybe she is what she wanted so long? Evelin knows that that's probably a fools dream, but even though her choices weren't hers, it's all she knows. So why change now?

S k i l l s ► Evelin is a skilled swordsmen but she specializes in using two katanas at once. Evilin is strong and fast dispite her small body structure.

O t h e r ► Anything else?

S o n g ► Heavenly Weakness - GUMI

C r u s h ► No one, Evelin gets so nervous to form feeling for guys.

M a s t e r ► Nano Code  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces