Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply MAIN Forum!!!
Is anyone there? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm
WHY??????????? Does no one ever come to this guild to post anymore? I tire of no one having sense enough to care for how others feel about YOU not posting!!!!!! To tell you the truth it's starting to make me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this post is not answered in a month don't bother! If it does not get answered I will leave!!!!! You have a month!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 pm
I'm sorry... sweatdrop I just never get on Gaia anymore. Somehow it lost its appeal...
You can have the guild if you want... I'm not on often enough to do anything with it. It'd take a lot to revive it cry  

Felix Avis
Captain

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:14 pm
And nobody has posted lately. It's not specific people- every single person in this guild is guilty, myself especially sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm
I don't know if I could just take it over. It's just that I really like this guild and the ideas of stories on it but there aren't enough people that are willing to post every day like they used to. I know that I'm also partially guilty as well. I'm in high school at the moment and that takes up the majority of my time but it still doesn't take much to log in and just post something. I don't blame you. You started the guild so that others could have fun making stories and not just you. I think that I can ask alot of my friends to join as well. I'll try my best to make this place a posting mania. blaugh  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm
Posting... posting.
It's getting a little more tricky for now to post since I work almost all the time now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 pm
Frankly, it's a miracle that this guild even has people who want to post anymore. I made it when I was in, what, 5th grade? I had no idea what I was doing, and that it even made it to nearly 50 members--kinda cool. But let's face the facts: The guild hasn't been active for years, it's the byproduct of two 10 year olds' fantasies to own the 'best guild on Gaia' (almost guaranteed to flunk, there), and it's whole theme is kind of silly. The best thing this guild has going for it is the occasional member who will actually stand up for a dying--er, dead--guild. And that's actually pretty special. However, there is no saving of a dead guild without serious remodeling.

I guess what I've been trying to say here is... we're all too lazy to seriously remodel. Buuut hey! If you have ideas, we'll hand the key to the guild off to you, and maybe you can make more of it than we ever did.  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Very inspiring, Squish... in a weird, depressing sort of way sweatdrop

I'll try to post more. 3nodding If you really care about the roleplays, we could move them to a more active place.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 am
I'm so not ready to actually take over or anything but I think if at least a few of us pitch in to do something it could be good. I don't know what to do though. I'm not the best at coming up with ideas like this but I'm into your suggestion of moving it to somewhere more... popular.  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm
More... alive? xd

We could do some recruiting in the forums, get some fresh faces who are ready and eager to roleplay! But before that it'd be nice to have it remodeled so they'd be more attracted to it. Which should be my job. So... I'll do something... Something.

We do need a new name, though. Something more original than 'fantasy guild'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 am
Something sounds good. If you want to change the name, I can help. What kind of name are you looking for?  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:36 pm
Something unique that let's people know what the guild's all about, and also memorable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm
Let me think on it for a couple of days. I shall be back with an uber awesome name that, hopefully, you'll love!!!!!!  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm
Awesome!!! =3 Thanks a bunch! I'll be thinking too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am
How about "Starlight Canopy: A guild for role-players"?  

dark secretive soul
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 am
=3 Sounds great!!!! I love that!!

Out of curiousity, how did you come up with that name?  
MAIN Forum!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff