Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Taking in interest for a Horror themed adventure ~Pathfinder Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allurian Northeborne

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm
Alright, I think I can give dming on forums a try, I'm thinking of running a horror themed adventure. I've run it at the table and people seem to like it, so yeah! razz

From the whispering shadows of haunted Ustalav an ancient evil rises to grip the world in a new age of horror!

Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrant’s return? Pathfinder’s darkest and most frightening campaign ever sets the heroes against the agents of Golarion’s most notorious villain, the Whispering Tyrant, in a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and ancien
t mysteries.

So I am looking for 5, preferably active, participants. Once the interest is here I'll lay out specifications for characters.

Slots
-Snuffins
-MT the Clown
-Arc Vembris
-RafeRavel
-vexing=trinity  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Sweet sweet! biggrin What system will be used?  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm
same here...depending on what style it is, I'd be interested in a horror story  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm
I might be willing to give it a try  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Allurian Northeborne

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 pm
It would be pathfinder since that's what I'm most comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm
A quick paragraph or two (like you'd find on the back of a published adventure or something) about what basic game is about might help catch some (including my) interest. smile  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

Allurian Northeborne

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 pm
From the whispering shadows of haunted Ustalav an ancient evil rises to grip the world in a new age of horror!

Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrant’s return? Pathfinder’s darkest and most frightening campaign ever sets the heroes against the agents of Golarion’s most notorious villain, the Whispering Tyrant, in a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and anci
ent mysteries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 pm
sounds awesome  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm
Me!

I finally return after work and school and this is what greats me.... IT'S DESTINY!!

... too bad, the first horror campaign in a long time and I can't play my death-touched necromancer/cleric/true necro... oh well, I'll find some other class...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm
Yup, definitely interested! Will have a sheet up soon!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 pm
Usually though horror works better when it's not quite gore-based. Attacking PC psychology it still quite effective though. Also, how would Paladins fall in (hate to play Devil's advocate but it's always relevant to these scenarios.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 am
OK, I'm definitely in  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 am
you can put me down as a definite player in this game, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 am
Wow, great to see such a good response. biggrin Alright guess I can issue character specifications then. I'm fairly lenient but the campaign just doesn't work with some things.

All classes are allowed except for Gunslinger, I can sort of maybe see the others working in but not guns. On the pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder!) they only list the core book and the advanced which are all allowed.

And Thaskarin, I have a pdf the explains all about each classes role in the campaign. Well, suggested role, and how they fit into the region of Ustalav, Part of the Inner Sea world (not entirely sure of its actual name. xp ).

I will see about getting that empty sub-forum for the campaign and then actually fill out the little sheet and put more detail up. biggrin

1 slot left! Wonder who posts first.. neutral

EDIT FROM RAIN: Fixed the URL coding.  

Allurian Northeborne

Wheezing Prophet

vexing=trinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am
id like to...(edit) yet ive never played pathfinder....  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff