Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm
orgasm says:

" I haven't hosted an event in awhile :c SOOOO, I need to plan this earlier, so it won't fail like my previous ones ; - ; ANYWAYS, maybe a movie, hide-n-seek in towns or zOMG. If ya'll want a movie, ya'll will have to decide, since Serch and I just LOVE the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic series, I might do the first 5-10 episodes and we can have a movie day, or something. So what do ya'll think, if it's something in towns or zOMG it has to follow the gaia ToS, seriously, ya'lls. "

Orgasm is done, you may now talk.
Art shop ♥

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:53 am
i voted.

Movie Night might be a problem..... VJ has been removed from gaia. Maybe we could somehow do a movie night on a different website?  

raisedpassion
Captain

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm
oh my crayola
orgasm says:

" I haven't hosted an event in awhile :c SOOOO, I need to plan this earlier, so it won't fail like my previous ones ; - ; ANYWAYS, maybe a movie, hide-n-seek in towns or zOMG. If ya'll want a movie, ya'll will have to decide, since Serch and I just LOVE the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic series, I might do the first 5-10 episodes and we can have a movie day, or something. So what do ya'll think, if it's something in towns or zOMG it has to follow the gaia ToS, seriously, ya'lls. "

Orgasm is done, you may now talk.
Art shop ♥
Had to put me in there didn't you. Anyways as long as it's not a Rarity episode (she is a terrible pony) I'd love to watch MLP:FiM with raised. But yeah I really love the show (except when they remind me that I'm watching my little pony(Because my brain tends to explode when I think a show for little girls can actually be as awesome as MLP:FiM. Anyways :brohoof:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 pm
raisedpassion
i voted.

Movie Night might be a problem..... VJ has been removed from gaia. Maybe we could somehow do a movie night on a different website?
omg, when was this ; - ; Well, if movie night is the top vote, I'll look into it and look for a sight to watch movies, with your approval, of course.  

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm
serch18x2
Had to put me in there didn't you. Anyways as long as it's not a Rarity episode (she is a terrible pony) I'd love to watch MLP:FiM with raised. But yeah I really love the show (except when they remind me that I'm watching my little pony(Because my brain tends to explode when I think a show for little girls can actually be as awesome as MLP:FiM. Anyways :brohoof:

AHERRM, Obviously I had to put you in there, yes. We can enjoy MLP: FiM together, omg. You and Raise can fangirl with each other, OMG. ASKLMDKALMSD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm
oh my crayola
serch18x2

AHERRM, Obviously I had to put you in there, yes. We can enjoy MLP: FiM together, omg. You and Raise can fangirl with each other, OMG. ASKLMDKALMSD
fangirl? i beg your pardon.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:25 am
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 am
oh my crayola
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;
wait.... fanboy over 'my little pony'? srsly?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 pm
raisedpassion

Si, lots of people fangirl/ fanboy over my little pony  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm
raisedpassion
oh my crayola
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;
The largest audience of MLP:FiM is college students ages 17-22. They enjoy it because of the flash animation style along with the clever dialog and writing styles mixed in with the popular cultural references. It's also written by Lauren Faust the person who wrote and animated Powerpuff Girls (another show guys liked) and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. It's actually a really good show (I'm a fanboy)  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:31 am
serch18x2
raisedpassion
oh my crayola
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;
The largest audience of MLP:FiM is college students ages 17-22. They enjoy it because of the flash animation style along with the clever dialog and writing styles mixed in with the popular cultural references. It's also written by Lauren Faust the person who wrote and animated Powerpuff Girls (another show guys liked) and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. It's actually a really good show (I'm a fanboy)
ugh.... you would.....

-attempts to find serch's TESTICLES!!!!-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Zetsubou Yami I

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:50 pm
raisedpassion
serch18x2
raisedpassion
oh my crayola
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;
ugh.... you would.....

Hey It's a good show. It's about as weird as liking Powerpuff Girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm
raisedpassion
serch18x2
raisedpassion
oh my crayola
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;
ugh.... you would.....

User Image  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 am
serch18x2
raisedpassion
serch18x2
raisedpassion
oh my crayola
raisedpassion

I meant fanboy ; - ;
ugh.... you would.....

User Image
>.< i hate you  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items