Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Happy New Year! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKhaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 am
-Whaddup guys, enjoying the new year? It's now January 1 in Philippines.Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you guys! Just keep safe from fireworks. burning_eyes

-We have had a new year party in here and it was super fun! All of our relatives were here like a family reunion. Hehe! ninja

-Share your New Year experience below!
Let's chat together about it. pirate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 am
xKhaster
-Whaddup guys, enjoying the new year? It's now January 1 in Philippines.Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you guys! Just keep safe from fireworks. burning_eyes

-We have had a new year party in here and it was super fun! All of our relatives were here like a family reunion. Hehe! ninja

-Share your New Year experience below!
Let's chat together about it. pirate

User ImageUser ImageThanks Khaster!
Our New Year's Eve celebrations won't be starting here for another 12 hours or so. smile Should be fun! I think I'm gonna find my way downtown to photograph the fireworks.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm
Glad everyones had/having/will hopefully have a great time~
My family just watches the fireworks from the east coast, an hour before ours, and my sister and, being under aged to drink, we drink sparkling white grape juice in champagne glasses to make it look like champagne. We usually never get together with friends, and our family lives to far away.
That was way to long, but all in all we just spend it together, eating chicken wings, and that kinda food xD We enjoy it though~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aww, happy New Year! emotion_bigheart

We're going out to a nice restaurant in about three hours to welcome the New Year. It's going to be a blast. smile

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

xKhaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:00 pm
Ned-san

User ImageUser ImageThanks Khaster!
Our New Year's Eve celebrations won't be starting here for another 12 hours or so. smile Should be fun! I think I'm gonna find my way downtown to photograph the fireworks.

-Cool! Capturing photos of fireworks should be really fun. Can you post a picture of the fireworks you've captured? Please? pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:05 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Aww, happy New Year! emotion_bigheart

We're going out to a nice restaurant in about three hours to welcome the New Year. It's going to be a blast. smile

-Good luck! Have fun celebrating the New year with your family! smile  

xKhaster

xKhaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm
midnight the hedgehog
My family just watches the fireworks from the east coast, an hour before ours, and my sister and, being under aged to drink, we drink sparkling white grape juice in champagne glasses to make it look like champagne. We usually never get together with friends, and our family lives to far away.
That was way to long, but all in all we just spend it together, eating chicken wings, and that kinda food xD We enjoy it though~

-I'm glad you had fun! The champagne idea is so cool. You and your sister are awesome! Maybe I would try that someday. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:28 pm
xKhaster

-Cool! Capturing photos of fireworks should be really fun. Can you post a picture of the fireworks you've captured? Please? pirate

You bet. As long as work doesn't interfere too much from me getting a photo. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

xKhaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:42 pm
Ned-san
xKhaster

You bet. As long as work doesn't interfere too much from me getting a photo. wink

-Yay! A photo from photographer Ned. ninja
I'll wait for it. Hehe! 2 hours remaining before the new year on your timezone right? smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm
xKhaster
Thank you, Khaster!  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

xKhaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:48 pm
Ebony the Peacian
xKhaster
Thank you, Khaster!

-Welcome Ebony! pirate
Haha!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:45 pm
xKhaster
midnight the hedgehog

-I'm glad you had fun! The champagne idea is so cool. You and your sister are awesome! Maybe I would try that someday. ninja

Thanks! ^_^
Yeah my sister thought of it a while ago. Oh thank you! xD You should, it's really fun, especially when we were little, we felt all grown up whee

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 am
xKhaster
Ned-san

-Yay! A photo from photographer Ned. ninja
I'll wait for it. Hehe! 2 hours remaining before the new year on your timezone right? smile

Actually, from the time stamp on your post it was over 5 hours to New Year here. xD I'm only an hour off "Gaia Time".

I had a good night. Went to work taking photos at a New Years Eve party, then made it out in time to run downtown and take photos of the fireworks! I took the bus back, and now I'm beat... xP Finally get to change out of my stuffy clothes, and sit at the computer with my dog on my lap. After throwing a pork steak and rice to cook, of course. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 am
xKhaster

The fireworks were actually kinda disappointing. They were lacking in body and color, but here's a couple of them...

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

xKhaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 pm
Ned-san
xKhaster

The fireworks were actually kinda disappointing. They were lacking in body and color, but here's a couple of them...

Cool! What camera do you use?
Are you from Cyclops studious? I've seen it from the image url ~ pirate  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas