Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
OH NOES!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:31 pm
lol... disregard this post. I just gave myself a big scare... I was looking at one of my old avatars when I was modeling uniforms for my old clan, the Sons of Gaia. I just received a notice from one of my wishlist items, and noticed a similar item that I used to wear:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I gave myself a good scare when I saw the Nitemare Scarf on my wishlist selling for 10.5 MILLION GOLD! stressed
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1709/?_gaia_t_=664&mygntcid=1892480

Then I finally realized that the Nitemare Scarf doesn't have that part that comes up behind my head... which is why I had it on my wishlist to replace what I was wearing, which is the Gothic Veil (I finally figured that out after browsing through my inventory for a while).

lol, I feel really stupid now! I'm such a newb here... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 pm
lol, looking through my inventory I found an item I'm not using for any outfits, the GO Phones. I believe I bought them for about 20,000g and just sold them for 160,000g. Nice little 140k profit, though I don't remember how many years they've been sitting for, lol.  

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:16 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ah. I should go and sell my phones as well then xD~

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ah. I should go and sell my phones as well then xD~

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

User ImageUser Image
Yes, you should. They seem to be going really hot right now!  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Damn. The phones are in my mule's storage xD But I don't remember which mule (^_^ ''')
This might take a while... (TAT)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm
Yeah that's what inflation will do razz The market has actually deflated recently though due to the anti-bot measures gaia took about a half year ago.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 am
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

True dat xD I can finally afford a valhalla item. Lol! xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

True dat xD I can finally afford a valhalla item. Lol! xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Lemme guess... Valhalla's Abyssal Armor? smile Are you wearing one now?  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm
Ned-san

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Almost. Close enough for an answer since it seems likely, considering that I'm going with a blue theme, eh? *wink wink* But naaahhh xD

I bought the Eternal one. The yellow-orangey one. It was listed around 120k at that time. I was like.... Whaaaaaa-tttt?!!! It was around 1 mill-ish last time I checked and seeing it at that price made me hit Buy for no apparent reason. Lol! xD I'm not sure if I regretted the action but seeing its current price as of late, I think I'm going to make a nice profit if I decided to sell it xD

Yay me! (^O^)

I'm still having my eye on the Abyssal one though so you're still somewhat correct in a way xD *pat pat*

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:08 pm
koromyst

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Almost. Close enough for an answer since it seems likely, considering that I'm going with a blue theme, eh? *wink wink* But naaahhh xD

I bought the Eternal one. The yellow-orangey one. It was listed around 120k at that time. I was like.... Whaaaaaa-tttt?!!! It was around 1 mill-ish last time I checked and seeing it at that price made me hit Buy for no apparent reason. Lol! xD I'm not sure if I regretted the action but seeing its current price as of late, I think I'm going to make a nice profit if I decided to sell it xD

Yay me! (^O^)

I'm still having my eye on the Abyssal one though so you're still somewhat correct in a way xD *pat pat*

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Hehe, at least I know what you like. xD But yeah, that sounds like a fantastic deal! It's already 200k higher than what you bought it at! o_O Definitely a healthy profit. I must say though, I'd be very tempted to sell right now. xD Looking at the graphs, it's at its peak for the month. I can never hang onto things, lol.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 pm
Ned-san

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Very tempting indeed! gonk But I've never had a valhalla item in my possession before so I wanted the feel of hanging onto it a little bit longer xD This might prove to be a fatal move by me but I guess I'm willing to take the risk cool

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 pm
koromyst
Ned-san

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Very tempting indeed! gonk But I've never had a valhalla item in my possession before so I wanted the feel of hanging onto it a little bit longer xD This might prove to be a fatal move by me but I guess I'm willing to take the risk cool

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Who knows, it just might jump up to a million again. xD As long as it hasn't been AI'ed, then it should keep going up in value... the large spike in value is the thing that worries me, though (+69%). It stayed pretty stable under 200k for most of the month before it took a big leap to 300k in a day (according to the graphs). That could be caused by a horder, which could make the price unstable should somebody decide to dump a bunch of items suddenly. There's no evolving change in the item, and no special circumstance that I know of which would make it suddenly popular.

Either way though, it is certainly a cool item! 3nodding It would be a hard one to let go of, too...  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

And this is why you should totally become my financial advisor in Gaia. Lol! xD I'm too lazy to analyze graphs so deeply xP

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 am
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

And this is why you should totally become my financial advisor in Gaia. Lol! xD I'm too lazy to analyze graphs so deeply xP

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Hehe... I've actually gotten more into watching graphs since I came back to Gaia. Without knowing most of the items anymore through experience (even the items I once knew I've since forgotten), the graphs make my trading a lot safer. It gives me a good idea of how likely the item is to sell (sales volume) as well as the stability of its price, good or bad. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ah. This has given me a deeper insight on the roles of the graphs xD Initially, I used it only to see the trend of an item's former and current price pattern =P

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces