Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Dating
21 / gay / NE / friends or dating Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 pm
HI, I'M RAPHAEL OR LAWRENCE, W/E.

I want ~relationships~ with people, be it romantic or amicable. I defs need more LGBTQ people in my life.

I have a ton of interests I'm really passionate about. Especially video games, art, literature, music, and lots of nerdy things. I get along with most people so message me prax.

I like to draw a lot. CLEARLY I need a muse. kthxbai  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
let's do this >:C  

for if dreams die

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Such a tempting offer. Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 pm
seoul couture
Such a tempting offer. Dx

Oh? c: This comment has me curious.  

for if dreams die

Enze-tan

Premium Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 am
OOOOH. Friends~! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm
Sorry but does the NE refer to Nebraska or NorthEast? Also everyone could use more friends. smile

Ten Folds

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm
Audiophonic
Sorry but does the NE refer to Nebraska or NorthEast? Also everyone could use more friends. smile

Nebraska. c:

I know, right? I love having friends and people to talk to. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 pm
for if dreams die
Audiophonic

Nebraska. c:

Never met anyone who lived in Nebraska before! How is the weather there? Anything fun to do?

Ten Folds

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:13 pm
Audiophonic
for if dreams die
Audiophonic

Nebraska. c:

Never met anyone who lived in Nebraska before! How is the weather there? Anything fun to do?

The weather is stupid. :c Super hot and humid summers, and cold snowy winters. Right now it's been cold and snowy, but not nearly as cold as it gets every year. It's kind of strange. How about you? c:

Due to some issues I have I don't really go out much. We have a really nice zoo, though. I haven't been there in months.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:16 pm
for if dreams die
Audiophonic
for if dreams die
Audiophonic

Nebraska. c:

The weather is stupid. :c Super hot and humid summers, and cold snowy winters. Right now it's been cold and snowy, but not nearly as cold as it gets every year. It's kind of strange. How about you? c:

Due to some issues I have I don't really go out much. We have a really nice zoo, though. I haven't been there in months.
The weather here is cold at the moment. No more snow for a while. The summers here are hot and humid also with the occasional storm. There is a lot to do here but lately I've been a bum and just staying warm inside as much as possible. How was your weekend?

Ten Folds

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 pm
Audiophonic
for if dreams die
Audiophonic
for if dreams die
Audiophonic

Nebraska. c:

The weather here is cold at the moment. No more snow for a while. The summers here are hot and humid also with the occasional storm. There is a lot to do here but lately I've been a bum and just staying warm inside as much as possible. How was your weekend?

Staying inside during the wintertimes is a great thing to do. c: We can't afford to have the heat on too high so it's still very cold in here, so it's blankets forever and always.

Anywho, I didn't do much at all this weekend. I bought some amazing books. c: How was yours?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm
for if dreams die
Staying inside during the wintertimes is a great thing to do. c: We can't afford to have the heat on too high so it's still very cold in here, so it's blankets forever and always.

Anywho, I didn't do much at all this weekend. I bought some amazing books. c: How was yours?
Mine was decent, it snowed on Saturday morning so I went out for frozen yogurt and walked around the park for a bit. Other than that it was very lazy and not too exciting.

Ten Folds

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:57 pm
Audiophonic
for if dreams die

Mine was decent, it snowed on Saturday morning so I went out for frozen yogurt and walked around the park for a bit. Other than that it was very lazy and not too exciting.

Mad jellies, yo. :c I want some frozen yogurt like woah. There's this great place about twenty minutes away, and apparently they recently opened up a store down the street, like ten minutes away.

That still sounds all right! Nice, relaxing days are pretty fab.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 am
I've always wanted to be a muse!  

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm
So I totally wanna be a friend ~ x3