Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
My Sweet Prince: Choice [6X6] Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

" ... What? I have to choose the next Prince?! "

RP HERE

Creating by: Tsubaki_Twilight
Theme: Fairytale by Sara Bareilles
Pictures from Google
All Pictures belong to NTT Solmare and Others

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Lance Connolly

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Why do I have to C H O O S E ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
Twenty Four candles on my birthday cake.
When I was born the doctors told my parents that I was a
Male .
I play the
Prince 1 in this story.
I love
Being Outdoors // Sniper Rifles // Horseback Riding .
But I hate
Assumptions // Vixens // Strangers.
These are the songs of my soul
Friends // Complication // Trust Me .
My voice is
Shinichiro, Miki.

This is my past...

Originating from the Irish, Lance is the very firstborn child the King ever had, because of this, one can say that there's some sort of favoritism going on as he was raised and groomed to one day take the throne. He takes his royal duties seriously, but in all honesty by no means does that mean he enjoys them. Preferring to be outside rather then cooped up in a library with a tutor, Lance has grown up with a love for the sharpshooting hobby; establishing titles for himself from various contests.

However, Lance does not partake in sharpshooting contents unless hosted by the royal family. One of the assassination plans against him took place on the way back from the gun range, where Lance won first place in a contest hosted by a village. It was a public shooting, and Lance's mother ended up using her own body to shield him. She died during the incident, still holding Lance in her arms. Lance ended up shooting the fleeing assaulter, effectively immobilizing him. Suffice to say, the assassin-wannabe got his death sentence, but that did not bring back Lance's mother.

Somehow, the idea that the public did not wish to see Lance become King raided his mind. So when Lance was offered the crown a few years later, he outright refused. (but that did not stop him from countless invitations from various nobles to marry their daughters) This resulted in the King going with the Ring plan, and the six ladies were soon brought in to stay in the castle.

He recently got into a hunting accident which left a nasty injury on his shooting right eye. Thankfully it's heal-able (give or take a week or two), but he is temporarily covering it with an eyepatch so he won't unintentionally scare others. Unfortunately, this injury is not stopping him from continuing with his favorite hobby and past time.

People say I can be...

Lance is a rather laid-back, care-free and quite straightforward guy who cares deeply for his friends. He’s quick to notice his problems and do not hesitate to give advice about them. Granted, he's not the best adviser you can find; but he tries his best. Because of this, he has unknowingly created quite the name for himself in the female socialite world throughout the kingdom. Lance is the sort of person who hides most of the negative thoughts to himself, choosing to give other optimistic ideas whenever possible. Lance has a strong sense of justice, and is strongly motivated to make a difference to the world his own way - which, as of now, does not include becoming King.

However, Lance has a tendency to be overly cautious when approaching new people, male or female. He can become cold, even harsh, to any strangers around him. This malice stems from various assassinations attempts that he had to go through as a child and teen - from outright public shootings from people that went the long way of gaining his friendship and trust first.

If you ever do wish to find him, chances are Lance will be found at the gun range, the stables, or out in the forest hunting.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ll Yuna-Chan ll

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Roy Vashti

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
Twenty Two candles on my birthday cake.
Male .
I play the
Prince 2 in this story.
I love
Cheese // Drawing // Metalworking .
But I hate
Soy Beans // People Watching Him // Raspberries.
Fly High // Bad Apple!! // Dear You.
My voice is
Kondo, Takashi .

This is my past...

Roy's story is rather quirky, he was a result of a one night stand with the King when the first Queen was still alive. Aside from that, Roy doesn't know the details and quite frankly he doesn't even wish to know how that happened. His mother never notified the King about Roy's existence, believing that it would be safer for the kingdom that way. However, because of her fabricated story she created for Roy (which had more holes then Swiss cheese), Roy's mother remained single for a majority of Roy's lifetime.

So instead of growing up in the castle, Roy spent his childhood in his grandfather's metalworking shop, eventually growing to love the art of creating masterpieces from rather ugly hunks of metal. At the age of fifteen, Roy was already creating his own drawings of possible shop signs, and it was only a few years later when he was actually creating them from scrap pieces of metal that were left over.

Due to his grandfather's decreasing picture of health, Roy has started to take over many of the shop's tasks. A harsh winter soon came that year, resulting in his grandfather to grow ill. Roy's mother took care of her aging father as the young man of twenty started to handle running the shop, pretty much, all by himself. Unfortunately, it was only a matter of time that his mother caught the illness, which just added to Roy's mounting amount of daily tasks. His grandfather was the first to pass away, and his mother soon had Roy to go off to the post office to deliver a letter. But once Roy came back, his mother had also died from the illness. Due to the loss of the two most important people in his life, Roy became quite bitter.

About a week later, some of the King's men came into the shop, where a brooding Roy meet them. Apparently, the letter Roy's mother had told him to send was a letter to the King - notifying him of Roy's existence. Needless to say, he was taken to the palace to live as a Prince. Two years later, Roy is still not used to his new surroundings, but has developed a sense of pride in his half-brothers as well as a high expectation of himself, now that he's a Prince in title. However, he refuses to give up metalworking, and insists on going back to his old shop on a weekly basis.

He doesn't mind about the six newcomers; just as long as they don't get in his way. Despite his attitude, Roy seems to have started a brother-sister relationship with Yune.

If you wish to find Roy, he's most likely raiding in the royal blacksmith's workroom pounding away at one of his newest metalwork creation if not somewhere around the castle grounds drawing out a new design.

People say I can be...

For starters, Roy can be a very straightforward, blunt and brooding person, you can say "rough around the edges." Roy's not going to not say what he want to say just to spare someone's "insanely fragile feelings." One of his mottos is that "the truth hurts." Therefore, he has a tendency to say whatever is on his mind. However, if you seriously have a problem with some of the stuff Roy says, just let him know somehow and he'll do his best to keep a handle on it.

Underneath it all, Roy a nice guy; that is, to people that he cares care about. That includes his fellow half-brothers, and obviously, our dear father the King. Roy can be very protective and is willing to go quite far to ensure their safety. He claims that if a person who are not willing to protect those who they claim they love are stupid and need to get some backbone.

Roy wasn't always like this, he had developed his rough jagged wall after his mother's death, perhaps someone can help him learn to accept what has happened and ease him into this fairly new life of royalty.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ll Yuna-Chan ll

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Alexander (Call me ‘Alex’) Lloyd

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
Twenty-one candles on my birthday cake.
Male.
I play the
Prince number three in this story.
I love
1. Children! Cute little children, I’m not a dirty old man either people. I just love seeing their smiles.//2. Going out and having a good time, especially with my brothers. What we do or where we go matters little to me as long as we’re all having a good time. I couldn’t complain//3. Lastly… cats. Animals in general but most specifically cats. Heh..don’t tell anyone.
But I hate
1. A tense atmosphere, you know, the type you can cut with a knife. Why must people be so serious? They need to lighten up!// 2. Not being able to help others when they need me, that kills me. I love being of use to people, it’s what I’m used to and I love seeing smiles and grins. Not frowns// 3. Lastly..let’s see..Oh! Being forced (against my will) to do something. Though I’m unlikely to voice my own feelings in regards to such a thing. I…guess being bossed around is part of being a prince. You know, having all these expectations placed upon you and such.
V-Factory~Love Struck//Enrique Iglesias~Tonight I'm loving you// 3 Doors Down~Here Without You[For his mother].
My voice is
Not available(yet)

This is my past...

Well, I lived with only my mother at first. A strong woman, adamant at times but also a hard worker. She never seemed to rest for long and was always up and about helping the community. She especially had a tendency for helping the poor; in anyway that she could. Creating various organizations to donate clothing, toys, food and medicine for those who did not have health coverage. She ran her groups with an iron fist and when her mind was set on something she followed through till the end even if it had seemed hopeless. Coming from such a ordinary background she would have never thought she would ever come face to face with the king, it had been furthest from her wildest dreams to be wedded to him as well. She loved the king but, she had contracted tuberculosis while helping the poor. Apparently they had had a violent outbreak of the disease and it had just spread from one body to the other relentlessly. She hadn’t been prudent enough and due to repeated exposure to that environment she contracted the illness as well. I was but a young boy when she started showing signs of the illness. Coughing up stains of blood. That was around the time she finally begun living with the king but his people practically locked her away in her bedroom and I scarcely ever saw her. They tore me away from my mother in her most precious hours of her life. Of course, they allowed me to see her from time to time but the visits were brief, for they feared I’d be infected as well. I did not want her to feel alone; so at night I’d sneak out of my bedroom and go to her. I was frightened I would get the illness as well, also that I may have already gotten it, but none the less I would call out to her and let her know I was there. We would talk through the door of her bedroom and on some nights when I was feeling more bold or audacious, I would open the door and allow her to see me face to face.

Though I never got too close to her; she seemed content enough to be able to see me. Going as far as to turn her bedroom light on to get a clearer view. It was a risky move since some servants still ventured about at night to check up on things. However, when it came to me, her only child it was a risk worth taking. For that point on I spent every night at her door and more often I would open it a crack to see her. Sometimes enter. My mother always kept a cloth at her side so when the urge to couch came upon her she would cough into the cloth to prevent herself from spreading germs through the air. She told me herself she wanted me to stay a good distance from her to keep me from becoming infected. This I understood and I respected her wishes. It even soothed my own guilt about keeping my distance for I didn't want to make it look as though I did not want to be near her. Believe or not she was always smiling, even though she herself knew she was going to die. Maybe that is why I tend to do the same, smile. No matter what was going on around me or how I felt. I think it was with her that I started my little habit of shouldering others problems. I was overly involved during her days of bed rest. I helped with her meals, helped take the soiled sheets from her bed and wash them. I helped with just about everything and none of the servants were able to keep me from doing so. i even gave messages to my father for her, things she could not tell him herself. i listened to her rambling in her last few days. To say the least…I was dedicated to my mother, until the very end. The king wasn’t allowed to go near her at all; something I saw was very much killing him on the inside. However his health was direly important so they couldn’t take any risks. I was grateful to the king for not dumping me off somewhere after my mother’s death I feel I need to repay him for it. I’m his son, true but not all kings act virtuously. He could have pretended he never had a son by my mother and made sure none of the people ever came to learn of it. I had been conceived before they were even married after all. So some may have thought he had married her out of a potent notion that he was obligated to. But that aside, I was thrilled when I was gifted with brothers. I’ve been living in the moment since then. Though being a prince is a pain, with all these seminars and men throwing their daughters my way; among strangers on the streets. Though I'm not to go wandering off I still have tendency of doing just that, you know to let all the towns people she my handsome face. But mostly to give all the little guys and girls a positive role model. All the lessons and such that I'm forced to endure while in the palace can be a bit overwhelming. Like their setting their expectations too high but I do love interacting with the people. Wouldn't trade that for anything. In a way it helps me feel more 'normal'.

People say I can be...
A bit too much. Can you believe that? They say I’m too spunky, energetic, joyful and sometimes, unpredictable. Spontaneous. Sometimes I may seem like a womanizer. I don’t think I’m that weird. I can tone it down if I need to I just don’t believe in being serious all the time. Where’s the fun in that? I always wear a smile; never let others remarks get me down. Even if the situation is looking bleak, hopeless or on the verge of going badly I may try to make light of the whole thing. Crack a few jokes; slap a few backs, the works. Even if I only succeed in annoying the hell out of everyone else it’s better than them all getting all sulky and ill tempered. I like to have fun, will try to entertain others the best I can. Even if it means I need to embarrass myself in the process. I’ll go pretty far for the ladies. Since a pretty girl looks most attractive when she smiles. Am I right? Icy demeanors don’t repel me. I’m still going to try and make you smile, so beware! The down size for me…I’ll have to admit, is that I worry a little too much about everyone else. And don’t make enough time for myself. I’m likely to put whatever someone else wants or feels before my own feelings. It’s an impulse these days.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sariyanna

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Christian Lunettes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
20 candles on my birthday cake.
Male.
I play the
Prince 4 in this story.
I love
Gardening (yes, odd isn't it?)// Getting what he wants// peace and quiet.
But I hate
admitting I’m wrong or admitting defeat// rude people, its annoying//ridiculous nicknames like 'Chrissy' or something like that.
Project 86~Evil// One Republic~Secrets//Broken~Seether and Amy Lee(for you momma lol).
My voice is
Kazuhiko Inoue/Blonde character.

This is my past...

Obviously Christian mostly grew up and was raised by his mother who was of French descent, up until a certain point, which was the date of her death. He had been very close to his mother as any child would be, for her rounded belle face was the most familiar to him ever since his birth. This adoration made him rather protective of her and when others judged her for her actions haven been romantically involved with a king but yet,…return home with child well..you can imagine that there was gossip spreading about, about why. And Chris’s younger self had felt compelled to get in a few defensive words on her part. His mother had had much wealth during her years; enough so that he got what he wanted most of the time, so you can see where his excessive ‘wanting’ habits sprang from; that strong desire to have anything and everything his heart yearned for. But we all know that you cannot buy everything, it just does not work that way. In the tragic end money was unable to save his mother who had been born with a weak immune system and thus, died from complications from pneumonia. This left him heart broken and lonely for he felt she was all he really had. So depressed was he that for a while he could not function normally. Everything around him lacked life or any meaning now that his mother was gone. He only snapped out of it when he was told he would be living with his estranged father from that point on.

So he was sent to live with his father, the king, who he had never met before. For one reason or anything-maybe they were quarreling or something, his mother had never really wanted him near his father. And now here he was in the palace after a couple or years meeting this very man face to face. It was known that the king had loved all his wives very much, so he would have never treated them ill. So perhaps it had been his mother’s stubborn nature that had built the distance between the two (herself and his father) this would have been expected because in certain ways, she was very much a rigid woman maybe a bit self centered. The king/his father, was very kind upon his arrival, more than he would have ever imagined and this filled him with a sense of sadness as well as anger. Why had his mother depraved him of this man’s presence? Was she angered to know he had had three wives before her? Had she thought she was being used as mere ‘company’? It was hard to tell now seeing as she was now longer among the living so these queries just stirred in a cloud above his head following him about

Christian adapted well to life at the palace and became familiar with his three older siblings as well as the two younger siblings who came some years after. In honesty he had been most close to them during his younger years. Before talk of the throne came into the picture and his own desires sprang up once more. It was during this time that he became more distant, pondering over this crowning and the royal ring. Let’s say he felt getting his hands on the crown would make him more complete and..he is used to getting what he wants. But the main reason for his wanting of the throne is because his mother used to voice her hopes that he would receive the throne when he was older. That it would be nice if he was graced with such a title; of course, she had not known at the time that he was one of six sons by the king. He still thinks about his mother from time to time but its painful for him and when asked too many questions about her he gets snappy.

People say I can be...

For the most part, pushy, insistent and persistent when it comes to his goals. He rarely ever gives up, on anything; not without some serious persuasion. And may appear selfish at times or phony because he won't always make it obvious what he is trying to do or what he's after. He hasn't been all that honest about his views on the crowning with his brothers or other things for that matter (but they have probably picked up on this by now since they know him so well). He tends to hide things or leave out details. He may act in a particular way if he thinks it will get him what he wants though it is not his 'true nature'. That aside, when not pursuing his goals he can be rather reserved and well mannered, tolerant of certain behaviors; but not quite open either. He is not all that ‘clingy’ or combined to the hip of his siblings but he does not evade their company either. Though when he was a child he constantly tailed some of his older brothers and always played with his younger ones. The whole matter with choosing the next king probably has made Chris..a bit distant. He seems to desire the throne more than any of his other brothers who seem more than willing to let fate take its coarse. Christian is aware of how unfair it is to think of himself as the only suitable heir to the throne, but he cannot lay to rest his ambitions either. On a daily basis he’s mostly reserved and polite. One to hold his tongue for he’s not the type to tip his hand unless he finds it necessary. When it comes to strangers he does not feel compelled to be friendly or welcoming to them. For the most part he seems to act accordingly. In what would be considered 'appropriate' or 'proper' but never quite goes out of his way. He does the minimum when It comes to strangers; what is necessary. Never seeming to roam above or below the bar. In other words he is most friendly and approachable with family and a bit cooler and distant with newcomers. But he could lighten up if he grows fond of you, otherwise he will shift if he thinks its not serving him in a convenient manner. All in all he does not really go out of his way to make you like him, unless its all for that 'lovely' throne.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sariyanna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Cain Panteleone

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
19 candles on my birthday cake.
Male.
I play the
Prince 5 in this story.
I love
Reading, Learning New Things and Quiet Places.
But I hate
Loud People, Messy Work Areas and Back Stabbers.
Meikyuu Butterfly // Lost // Losing You .
My voice is
Ono Daisuke.

This is my past...

Cain is of Italian descent. His mother was a beautiful Italian noble who was promised to his father at a young age and was the King's fifth wife. When the two met in person, they had some problems connecting as Cain's mother loved reading and quite places while his father enjoyings going out and having fun; however they say opposites attract and the two grew close over time.

About two years into the marriage, Cain was born with his mother's personality and looks. Life was good and Cain enjoyed being around his mother and relaxing with his father. But it was not to last.

When Cain was around five, his mother was killed in a botched attempt to kidnap him as he was the youngest Prince fo ransom. His mother valiantly protected her only son from the kidnappers and died holding him close.

Since that day, Cain has thrown himself into his studies as he feels closest to his mother surrounded by books and learning. He does ont care for succession as he only wants to continue his studies.

People say I can be...

Since his mother's death, Cain has grown distant from his brothers but still remains on good terms with them. He does not care much for the 'outside' world and only ventures out to get his 'sun exposure' and exercise.

Prince Cain can be found either in his room or in the library reading up about this or that. He is not the most athletic of his siblings and does not play much sports, however he is the most studious and smart of his brothes due to his study habits.

He is also the quietest of the Princes, speaking when spoken to or if something interests him. He is naturally curious and will often become talkative about subjects he likes.

Due to his love of reading, Prince Cain does not have much experience in the real world as he believes that a person can prepare for anything by reading about it. He is blunt and says what's on his mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Aiden Preston

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
16 candles on my birthday cake.
male.
I play the
Prince 6 in this story.
I love
sitting in on father's meetings, learning and being treated like an adult..
But I hate
being treated like a child, childish people and large bodies of water..
Fur Elise, Feeling Good and Mother's Prayer .
My voice is
Hiroki Takahashi.

This is my past...

Aiden's mother was the the middle child of the British Royal Family. She was in love with his father since meeting him at a party. His mother's parents noticed the love struck look in their daugther's eyes and quickly arranged a marriage between the two. A few months into the marriage Aiden was born. Unlike the most of the other Princes, Aiden was lucky to have his mother by his side until she passed away to the flu when he was ten.

Since then, he has taken it upon himself to be like his elder brothers and to be a proper Prince.

People say I can be...

Aiden is quite mature for someone his age. Where others drank chocolate milk growing up he made himself drink coffee. He is calm and collected and took the... unexpected news of the ring hold better than his brothers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Umiko Himejie Uzzlang

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
Twenty-two candles on my birthday cake.
Female.
I play the
Ring holder in this story.
I love
-Her friends-Sweet things-Music-.
But I hate
-Ignorance-Rude people-Liars-.
One and Only- Adele --Picture of you- DBSK--Tell me good bye- Big bang.
My voice is
Hitomi Harada.

This is my past...

Umiko's life has been more then troublesome. She was always picked on and teased due to her being and air head. As she got older she studied a lot more and soon excelled in all of her subjects hoping to make her parents proud. She thought that because of her they were constantly fighting. Hoping one day that her parents would stop fighting if she got better grades she soon changed. The next day their progress reports where handed out to them. She was marked with excellent grades all the way down. Running home to tell her parents, she saw her mom in tears as she struggled to hold back her husband. Dropping her school things Umiko rushed to help her weak struggling mother, tears down her face. Her father simply pushed her to the side and looked down at her. A single tear slid down his face as he put the last of his belonging in the car and drove off.

Umiko proceeded to chase her dad. Shouting his name over and over again. She stumbled over her shoes and fell. She sat in the street crying. Her mom ran to her side and held her. Umiko was confused as to why her dad had left. Due to her fathers actions she has a hatred for most of the men, expect the gentleman type. As the years passed Umiko only worked harder to excel in life. Hoping one day her father would recognize her greatness and soon go to find her. As she grew older she realized her dad was never coming that was until she got a phone call one day. It was an officer, apparently her dad had been in some kind of accident. Umiko rushed to the hospital only to see her lifeless dad be wheeled away. She cried silently.

Which now leads us to how Umiko currently is. Umiko works as a Secretary at a great job and had just got a raise. With the money she deiced to take her friends out to an oversea trip! Upon arrival some strange men stole their things but she found a strange ring in return. Taking it to the police along with reporting what had happened she saw the frenzy that had begun in front of her eyes. They were talking about taking them to the king! Which brings us to her current situation. She now has to choice a prince!

People say I can be...

She is a gentle and well-behaved girl. Because of her innocent character, she believes in others' words too easily. She also does not have any love experience. She is neat and mature and not very confident about her self. She can be really dense at times but not so much any more. She is very studious and likes to learn new things when ever time is allowed. She is out going but can be very cold at any given time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Lily J. Vaine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
19 candles on my birthday cake.
Female.
I play the
Friend 1 in this story.
I love
Baked goods, Presents, Star Gazing.
But I hate
Stolen attention, Rude people, Spiders.
Tonight! / Paperweight / Be My Lover
Free.
My voice is
Marina Inoue.

This is my past...

I was born into a very outgoing family. My father had a gambling problem which caused us to lose most of our life's earnings around the end of highschool. It was then that I started getting into fashion. I had been scouted as a model and knew that if I was going to make it in the industry, I'd have to look the part. Taking my old clothes, I modified them into something better since my family didn't have the money to afford such expensive clothing. Father believed that it was a waste of time and that I needed to pursue a real job instead of one based off of looks and pure luck. When I refused to quit my modeling job, he kicked me out of the house.

I lived alone in a small apartment not too far away, living off of my paychecks which only arrived once a month rather than every other week. It was enough money to get by with and to pay the rent. But sometimes, I worry that one day my luck will just run out. Umiko, the one girl I slightly envied, happened to come across some tickets for a vacation. How could I refuse? I needed a break from the daily stresses I went through. But, our trip turned sour when our luggage was stolen. However, who knew our luck would turn around when we get transported to a palace of all places? Talk a bout the ultimate luxury vacation!

People say I can be...

I'm a very sweet girl with a heart of gold, but I sometimes put myself before anyone else. The spotlight has to be on me and only me, otherwise how else will people notice me? Sure, I can be a little flirty, but it isn't something that I do on purpose, it's just in my nature. Aside from my bad habits, I'm willing to put everything down if there is someone in need. But don't take advantage of my kindness, otherwise you will be bitten.

I have a hard time accepting the way that I feel and often wont say my actual feelings out loud. So, just guide me through my troubles if you can and don't be mad if I cant express myself as I should.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Evangeline-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Felicity Jeane Proson

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
ninteen candles on my birthday cake.
female.
I play the
friend two in this story.
I love
cats, roses, and piano.
But I hate
thunder, being told what to do, and tight spaces.
Fences, Break Apart Her Heart, and Awake and Alive.
My voice is
Maaya Sakamoto (1:05-1:20).

This is my past...

As a child, I had a strong connection to my mother. I was always by her side and rarely did anything without her. We had great times together, always doing something fun and acting silly for our amusement. My father had passed away when I was five, leaving my mother and I alone. Before, we lived in France and after father's death we moved away.

After the move, my mother was a bit different. She smiled less and became less active. Sometimes, she had locked herself in her room. I became a bit more defensive and guarded when that happened and often left the house to let out my frustration or just to think of ways to make her mother laugh or at least smile.

I went to school like any other teenager and graduated a year ago. Now I'm hoping to go to college to become a doctor to help my mom even more.

People say I can be...

A bit outspoken and defensive. I'll always speak my mind, so don't expect me to be quiet. I will defend my friends and people I care about, so don't mess with them.

I'm a bit hot-headed and run on a rather short fuse. Takes less than three strikes to get me going.

It may seem a bit contradicting, but deep down I'm really caring. I just have problems showing it to others.

I'm kind of sarcastic, but it's in a funny way. I'll tease people a lot but it's all in good nature. Of course, with my personality not many people take it that way. Guess that's part of having trouble with expressing myself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Timecraze

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Yune Touyama

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
Sixteen candles on my birthday cake.
Female.
I play the
Friend Three in this story.
I love
Singing // Reading // Cats.
But I hate
Coffee // Cheese // People Assuming What She Wants.
Koko Kara Hajimaru Monogatari // Tomorrow's Smile // Tooku Kimi e .
My voice is
Toyama, Nao.

This is my past...

Yune was the third child born into a pure-blood Japanese family that heavily believed in the old traditional ways of Japan. Growing up, Yune grew used to wearing kimonos and yukatas as well as various mannerisms befitting her native country. She had an older sister and an older brother, but Yune saw little of her brother and played more often with her older sister.

Yune was always curious about the outside world, once she was twelve years old, an opportunity came for her to go live in Korea with a family friend, Umiko Uzzland. She had hoped to go visit a country in England, but she didn't dare to pass up an opportunity to travel. After much persuasion, Yune was soon in Korea living with Umiko.

Four years later, Umiko was offered a job back in Japan, and as the two went back, Yune's family insisted on their daughter moving back with them. Eventually, Yune fell out of connection with Umiko, especially after she caught a disease that left her hospitalized.

Months later, Yune had healed, but was now a rather frail little girl whose hopes of travelling was now dashed. But then Umiko soon sent her a letter, which soon allowed Yune to travel one more time, which would probably be her last trip overseas.

People say I can be...

Yune is generally a very soft spoken, shy, naive girl, but at the same time, she's usually seen smiling, trying her best to be optimistic and happy. She's a naive, patient person who is quite trusting of other people; having a tendency to unquestionably obey others when asked. She has a rather childish demeanor to her, aside from her baby face, she enjoys collecting pretty and cute items that interest her - such as stuffed animals and flowers. Yune is also quite hard headed and is firmly stubborn, almost to a fault, about certain issues; like morals or promises. So once she settles on a decision; there really is no chance swaying her astray.

Yune has a very hard time hiding her feelings from others, as nearly anyone can tell what she's feeling at any given moment. She can be considered a pacifist, and does not enjoy seeing conflict. Generally quite sweet and calm, she wishes to be on everyone's good graces and tries to avoid petty conflicts whenever possible. She isn't very sensitive to others but she generally tries to look on the bright side of things. One thing that can irk her would be her height and baby face. When she does get upset, she tends to blurt out silly or nonsense sentences in her rants, which generally make people poke more fun at her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ll Yuna-Chan ll

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Amaya Yamaguchi

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
18 candles on my birthday cake.
female.
I play the
friend 4 in this story.
I love
kendo, playing tricks and laughing.
But I hate
stuck up people, mean people and those who hurt my friends.
Fire Aura, Dive to World and Chime Chime Cher-ee .
My voice is
Chiwa Saito.

This is my past...

Amaya was born to a wealthy family with rich history in the Japanese government. She was the youngest so the responsibilities that her elder siblings had wasn't as enforced with her, this left young Amaya with lots of free time to her self. She used this time to find a hobby of sorts and she stumbled upon a book of trick and instantly fell in love with playing tricks and making others laugh. However, this caused a rift to form between her parents and herself.

When she was sixteen, Amaya was put into an arranged marriage and ran away from home. In the next two years, she met and befriended Umiko and one day was invited to an overseas trip.

People say I can be...

Amaya very childish and energetic. She loves playing tricks on people and making others laugh or at least smile. She isn't the brightest lightbulb and cannot read the atmosphere. She loves being outside and playing with kids and animals.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Estrella Isabella Castile

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
22 candles on my birthday cake.
Female.
I play the
Friend 5 in this story.
I love
Cello, Baking and Mi Amigas {my friends}.
But I hate
Fighting, Sour or Bitter food, and Thunder Storms.
Prelude Cello Suite no. 5 / The Voice / Que Lioren
My voice is
Luka Megurine.

This is my past...

Estrella's mother was an Spanish model, who on her trip to Tokyo met a sexy photograph. As you can guess they well in love and had a very big family. Estrella is the oldest child of a family of five so her patient was always tested. Nothing more can really be said about Estrella beside her having a normal or at least a normal childhood can be. She had always some of the best test score in her classes and had big dreams becoming one of the best Cellist player in the world. Yet her bring had to be put her dreams on hold to help the family paying all their many bills. Estrella had many odds jobs as but mostly a waitress at a Jazz clubs and with all the money she had saved up.

Esa was finally able to open her very own bakery...Why you ask? Simple Estrella learned from her mother at even the biggest fights can all be settle with a fresh bash of chocolate chipped cookies. Plus it helped that her best friends always told her that sweets where the best around. Well things were going great at Simplemente Dulces {{Simply Sweet}} Bakery but slowly the store was losing money and hard. At first Estrella did everything in her power to keep the store open but sadly it looked like she had to sale the store. Estrella felt so low in the dump until one of her friends talked about going on a over sea trip. Well thing started to be going great for Estrella and her friends until their things were stolen and going to the police to report it and Some how they are guest at the palace until the new king is chosen.

People say I can be...

Estrella can be distant and quiet unless you get to know her yet she is a total sweet heart toward her friends. She is like the 'Big Sister' of the group always stopping fight with a bash of freshly made cookies. Esa is very patient and wise almost as she always think of good advise for herself and friends if they every need it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jen Lady Vamp

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas