Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Pretenses Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:30 am
~Pretenses~

What happens when you love someone, but they don't love you back? When all you think about is that one person, but you know they will never recipricate your feelings? Taichi knows exactly how this feels. Since his freshman year of highschool, he's been in love with Yuki, his one and only childhood friend. Unfortunately, while his love is true and unwavering, her love for him is the same as the love one would feel for a brother.

It would seem Taichi has no chance to get his girl.

That is until a fateful lesson on Natural Selection in his Life Science class opens his eyes to a new possibility. Within groups of salmon, there are dominant and femanine males. Dominant males are stronger and willing to fight to get their girl. The femanine males, though, look and act like females so as to fool the other males into letting them get close to the females.

Learning this, Taichi immedeatly comes up with a plan to pretend to be gay in order to get closer to Yuki. Yes they are friends now, but if he were gay he could get more personal without it being awkward for either of them.

(Rin) has known Taichi all his life. They grew up as neighbors and attended the same middle school and highschool as one another. But Taichi never noticed him. (Rin) has been in love with Taichi since a fateful incident during a school festival when (Rin) was performing in a play and fell off the stage. Taichi caught him and made sure he was okay, and (Rin) fell in love. Taichi doesn't even remember it, though, and (Rin) would never bring it up.

The same day Taichi creates his devious plan, (Rin) decided to throw caution to the wind and confess to Taichi. Amazed at his luck, Taichi makes up a story about how he always secretey liked (Rin) and agrees to go out on a date with him.

The plan set in motion, how will the events unfold? Will Taichi get his girl? Will (Rin) be crushed in the end? Only time will tell.

(as a side note, Taichi, Yuki, and (Rin) are in their Junior Year of High School. They're about 16 or 17. Whoever takes the role of (Rin) may feel free to make him older or younger than Taichi who is currently 16. Also, feel free to make him seme or uke, as Taichi's preferance is as of yet unknown)

RULES
1) No god modding
2) This RP is PG13. I can't stress that enough.
3) No one-line posts please.
4) I tried to keep your character vague on purpose. All we know so far is that he likes Taichi. Feel free to be creative with his back story and personality =)
5) Some situations call for cursing, but those situations are very rare. So please keep it to a minimum or (idealy) not at all.
6) I don't have a set course for this RP to take, so feel free to help me shape this into something great. Just don't get TOO excited and suddenly make then learn how to fly or somthing.
7) Try to post regularly. At least once a week is fine. I would prefer a more regular schedule, but we all have lives so at least that much would be nice =)
8 ) PM me your profile before you post, and have the title for your PM be "I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS" I'll let you know if I accept your profile, and once it's up, I'll make the first post and we can begin

Player Outline
Played by: (Username)
My ID says: (Name)
Things to pass the time: (Hobbies)
Keep it away!: (Dislikes)
Please Sir, can I have some more?: (Likes)
You don't know me...yet: (Personality)
This is Me =) : (You don't need to copy this part, just put your picture to the right of the profile by copy and pasting the picture before the player profile and putting [ imgright ] on one side with [ /imgright ] on the other, just without any spaces.)
Side note: Mine is in Blue because that is the color text my posts will have. Please pick your own color you would like to post in =) Thank You  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:31 am
PROFILES

User Image

Player Outline
Played by: green_jay13
My ID says: (Name) Taichi Hirada
Things to pass the time: Reading, video games, singing (though he'd never admit it), acting, just hanging out with a good friend.
Keep it away!: Anything sour, thunder (his one true weakness), being bored, being alone for too long
Please Sir, can I have some more?: Yuki, chocolate, listening to music, carnivals and masquerades (any kind of big spectacle really).
You don't know me...yet: Despite being a little bit slow at times, Taichi is a good guy. He's kind and genuinely doesnt' intend any harm for anyone. He tends to be a bit selfish at times and he doesnt' know how to read people's emotions well yet. He's also more shy than people think and is insecure about himself at times, though he hides it well. He's not used to opening up to anyone outside of his family.
This is Me =) :

Player Outline
Played by: AkitaWolvesbane
My ID says: Rin Ame
Things to pass the time: Writing Stories, Drawing, and video games.
Keep it away!: Boredom, Snobs, and people who think they can do everything.
Please Sir, can I have some more?: Taichi, music, art, friends, chocolate, and nature.
You don't know me...yet: X is a sweet and caring guy but he can be shy at times. He can be protective of the things he cares about. He is more empathetic then other guys and can tell when someone is emotionally upset. This tends to make it easier for him to connect with people on a personal level. It also cause trouble for him because some people don't like him trying to help with emtional problems.
This is Me =) :
User Image  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am
~BUMP~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Taichi let out a long sigh. Ms. Haruno was going on some long tirade about 'Natural Selection vs Survival of the Fittest' and, honestly, he couldn't care less. Science had never been his strong suit, after all. he would much rather be in his English class or even Math than be listening about theories and hypothesies AGAIN! Still, it wasn't all bad. After all, he did have class with Yuki. 'She's beautiful' Taichi thought, his mind wandering away from Ms. Haruna's lesson entirely as he gazed at Yuki's silky black hair. 'God, I wish she could see the way I look at her. That she knew how much I love her'

He sighed again, rubbing his eyes as if he could push the thoughts away. Yuki and Taichi had been friends for years, and never once had she shown that she felt the same way for him that he did for her. It was a sad truth he would have to live with forever. Feeling holepess, he watched as Ms. Haruna put a video on the screen at the front of the class and tried to drown his unrequited love with useless Science.

(we can start here. feel free to introduce Rin however you feel. Whether he be in the same class or not. And we'll take it from there. Also, please try to put Rin's Pic up in every post, the way I just did with Taichi smile thank you )  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image Rin was asleep in the desk next to Taichi. The subject of natural selection had always bored him to sleep. When Ms. Haruno turned on the video, it surprised him and he woke up by the sudden noise of the video. He ruffled his hair and yawned. He then took a quick side glance at Taichi and smiled. He was absolutely in love with Taichi. He turned his attention back to the video and started to drift off again.

(ok I will do my best to remember)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

As the video went on, Taichi began to grow more and more interested. It was a documentary of sorts describing the mating habits of Salmon and how some males adapted to having more femaning features. He hated to admit it, but it was actually a faily interesting video. The one thing that got is attention was when it described the femanine males pretending to be females in order to get close enough to fertalize their eggs.

For some reason he locked onto this one idea and let it over take his mind until it dawned on him. 'Wait...if salmon can do it...why can't I!? Yuki doesn't like me right now...but girls always flock toward gay guys! I can pretend to be gay and then she'll want me! It's brilliant" Taichi grinned, lost in thought about his latest scheme. He was oblivious to how absurd it truly was, and was determined to make it work.

He lost all contact with the world as his mind ran through his plot. The main thng he had to do was find a boy who would date him. He didn't think he'd ever acted in a homosexual manner before, so he thought it would be difficult to find an interested guy. Still, there was always hope.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image Rin noticed Taichi's mischiveous grin and it made him wonder what he was thinking. Rin began to think about revealing his feelings to Taichi. He sighed and thought, Well the worst he could do is say no, right? So he nervously wrote on a half piece of paper: "Can we talk after class?" he folded it up and placed it on Taichi's desk. He immediately went back to watching the video, sort of.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 am
User Image

Completely lost in thought, Taichi failed to notice Rin's note untila few minutes later. He blinked, seeing a paper that appeared to havecome from nowhere, and tentatively opened in. 'Can we talk after class?' Taichi was confused. Who wanted to talk? About what?

It was then that he noticed Rin casting sideways glances at him, and everything made sense. 'He doesn't....does he?' His heart raced. What amazing luck! He'd only come up with his plan two minutes ago and he'd already found someone to help. Albeit unwitting help, but help none the less. Smiling, Taichi turned to Rin and simply nodded once before turning back to the video.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image Rin smiled when he saw Taichi nod in his direction. Finally I'll be able to tell him how I feel and maybe he likes me too... he thought excitedly. He looked back at the video but his mind was on other things through out the rest of the class hour. It was good thing he had already learned this.

Once the bell rang he waited outside the classroom for Taichi. He was figgeting because he was very nervous with what he was about to do. He could tell he was already lightly blushing. He kept taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 am
User Image

The lesson drew on for a long hour, but Taichi paid no mind. His thoughts were completely elsewhere. 'Rin...that's his name, right? ...Yeah that's it. we've been in class together for the past few years I think. So he likes me. God this is great! Yuki'll be all over me once she sees I have a boyfriend. Girls always want what they can't have!'

Excitement overtook him as the bell rang, signaling the end of class, and the start of lunch. What perfect timing! he could go talk to Rin through lunch and have a boyfriend by Math! Taichi collected his things hastily and waited to be the last one out so he and Rin could be alone. As he walked out the door, his nerves got the better of him, though. If he messed this up, his entire plan would be ruined. His face reddened a bit, and his hands shook slightly. To anyone looking at him, he looked like a schoolboy confessing his feelings. To him, though, he thought he looked like a madman.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image Rin had calmed himself as best as he can before Taichi came out. It made him a little nervous when Taichi did come to meet him but he managed. He took a deep breath and said, "Taichi.... theres been something I've wanted to tell you for a while..." he figgeted nervously and looked at the ground. "I like you... I like you alot... More than just a friend..." Rin squeezed his eyes shut and waited for Taichi's reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 am
User Image

Taichi's heart was racing as Rin spoke. This was a very delicate situation, and he had to make sure he did everything right or he would screw up. On top of that, Taichi had never been confessed to before. When Rin spoke, he blushed a legitimate blush. The boy was so sincere, so bold. Taichi envied him.

He watched as Rin closed his eyes and braced himself for whatever answer came about. He looekd so cute like that, so innocent. 'If I really were gay, this is definately the kind of boy i'd want to date' he thought, a small smile crossing his features. "You too?" he asked softly, plaiying the innocent one. "I...I've liked you for a long time too Rin...."

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image Rin opened his eyes slowly and looked back at Taichi, a little surprised. "Really?" he said with excitement in his voice. This is the best day of my life. The guy I've liked for so long has admitted to liking me too. He had a small, sweet and innocent smile come across his face. His face was red now because of blushing. "then... would you... go out... with me...?" This time he just looked at the ground and figetted while waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

Taichi felt a shiver go down his spine as Rin asked him out. He'd never been on a date before, real or not. So being asked out on a date make his heart skip a few beats. It was exciting and a litle scary, opening up yourself to someone like that. Again, he began to admire Rin's conviction

"I would love to" he said, his voice cracking a bit as his happiness overtook him. Taichi coughed, trying to cover up the way he'd squeaked. "I uh..I mean sure.....that would be great" A dark crimson blush quickly spread across the ebony haired teen's features. He'd gotten carried away and suddenly felt very ebarassed. 'The hell...? My voice hasn't cracked since, like, 7th grade!'

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 am
User Image Rin smiled and filled with joy when Taichi said yes. He ignored the crack of Taichi's voice, because he saw that it embarrased him. Rin personally thought it was cute but he still didn't say anything. "So I guess we're boyfriends now," he said a little nervously but not as much as before. "Where would you like to go on the date? the movies? Dinner?" This time he was looking at Taichi with a soft smile, waiting for an answer  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff