Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:04 am
I'm in need of new crew members. It appears that some have either left, or have been ranked down. Whatever the reason, please feel free to contact me through email or pm's. I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you all for sharing your faith, and love with others, as this ministry continues to grow, with fruit. I apologize if I have not been posting much, because I have had a lot going on. God Bless all of you and keep up the wonderful posts and support of this group!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:32 am
Cappeh Sensai
I'm in need of new crew members. It appears that some have either left, or have been ranked down. Whatever the reason, please feel free to contact me through email or pm's. I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you all for sharing your faith, and love with others, as this ministry continues to grow, with fruit. I apologize if I have not been posting much, because I have had a lot going on. God Bless all of you and keep up the wonderful posts and support of this group!
I ranked a bunch down because they were inactive. I was kind of cleaning house. lol
If you wish I can start promoting people?  

Azkeel

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:09 pm
Sure. I will be sure to be more active. I apologize. A lot has been going on, and today I'm even more overwhelmed because I tried to get groceries, and Wal-mart didn't approve my check, because they go through electronic transactions. Besides the point, God is awesome! They can also feel free to post in this topic if they want to crew. The ministry is looking awesome and I thank all of you for the support, and the fruit! God Bless you my friend!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:31 am
Cappeh Sensai
Sure. I will be sure to be more active. I apologize. A lot has been going on, and today I'm even more overwhelmed because I tried to get groceries, and Wal-mart didn't approve my check, because they go through electronic transactions. Besides the point, God is awesome! They can also feel free to post in this topic if they want to crew. The ministry is looking awesome and I thank all of you for the support, and the fruit! God Bless you my friend!
Oh wow... I'll pray for you my brother! I know our creator will provide for you. smile  

Azkeel

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Thank you my Brother in Christ! God Bless!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm
Sorry i havent posted alot I have alot going on with college and moving. I did post a sermon I wrote recently if you can please take a look and tell me what you think. God bless and keep you  

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm
I will look at it. Thank you for posting it Butterfly! Hope to run into you soon. May God Bless your days ahead of you always! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 pm
I'm interested in two more Crew members, and possibly a Vice Captain. If interested please post below, or fly me by a pm! I will answer as soon as I can. Otherwise, God Bless always!

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xAwesomexRaisensx
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 pm
Shihen Tenshi has been hacked this is me, please kick him out, can you promote to crew Cappeh Sensai?
I am once again a newbie.......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:28 pm
I'm really sorry that you were hacked my friend. Their time is coming also, when the wrath of God will be redeemed! You are not a noob to me. Don't let what happened bring down your spirits! Stay strong in the Lord, and God Bless you! <3

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bassamarine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 pm
I am new and growing in the faith but I will happily be crew if asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 pm
I can be in your crew if you want, or i can just make some things for this guild, possibly a banner to put in signatures and things, i will hopefully be getting adobe photoshop soon, if i can afford it yet.

Ice kinq
Crew

Noob

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm
Ok. I will count you both in. Be prepared to get updates in your pm's.

Thank you so much, and God Bless!

<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:28 am
I would like to be a crew member if you will have me ^^  

ANGELSdraco
Crew

Friendly Cleric

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
Gaian Christian Fellowship