Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm
This is a bit of a test to see if we can bring some life into the guild via some general chat, just a place to talk about anything. We can leave all the major PS chat to the threads but this is just a place for non-topic chatter.

Hoping Sailor has no problem with this, I don't want to see this guild vanish because of the lack of activity so lets get active!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 pm
*chats with a chocobo*

Anyone have any odd little things they like to collect other then PS games? I have a few assortments, statues, plates, anime just to name a few... anyone?  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 am
Woot! General chat!

I collect cheap jewelry I buy on eBay. What? Don't judge me!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Well thats cheaper then my statues or plates, the plates tended to be those lovely decorative plates, for me with wolf pictures on them. Love wolves.
The statues are usually of Japanese origin and a PVC statue can cost upwards ove $100 at base value.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 pm
I know what you mean about the PVS statues. I've had my eye on the Resident Evil 5 Wesker since I learned of its existence. The price has stayed flat at roughly $500USD. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 pm
Ouch, thats like the statue of Gabranth I bought, $500 CND... but so worth it!

I do try and avoid some of the more expensive PVC statues but its SO easy to accidently jump from $100 to $250 by simply looking at the next statue.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:30 pm
I tend to jump around collecting things. I am currently collecting manga and anime. I still collect rare Yu-gi-oh cards from time to time. I also just started getting into cosplay so I just need to figure out how to use a sewing machine and then Im good. Costumes tend to go pretty high. So far my most expensive one I plan on buying will be Gakupo, the Vocaloid.. XD $340 bucks for all of his things. Which seems cheaper than statues and figurines atm... I might get into collecting some of them too since I was looking around AX this year and found a few that I liked.. (Wow much longer than I thought...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Si wishes he could cosplay! Si goes to Anime North every year (Staff with Operation Services) and I always want to cosplay but something gets in the way. First problem, Si can't sew for anything LOL, second Si is rounder then MOST anime characters, leaving few choices I am afraid. I hope that I can cosplay for the next one but we will see, that depends on so much (mostly money).

Vocaloid is cool, there was a fair bit of it last year and I do tend to listen to Vocaloid stuff when surfing the nets. Coolest thing I found so far was a "live" 3D concert. They had a live band and used a screen of some sort to project a 3D image of the characters for the songs, it was rather cool.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm
I don't think many people are still active that are in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm
I went PAX Prime this year as Ema Skye from Apollo Justice (I'm too old to pull off Phoenix Wright Ema). biggrin  

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am
Deathman Kid
I don't think many people are still active that are in the guild.
Yes well if we have to we will lure them back with shinies and then chain them to the guild... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 am
jaggedbubbles
I went PAX Prime this year as Ema Skye from Apollo Justice (I'm too old to pull off Phoenix Wright Ema). biggrin
I dissagree! You are not too old! And my dissagreement is not based on the fact its my b-day LOL  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am
Si-Shen
jaggedbubbles
I dissagree! You are not too old! And my dissagreement is not based on the fact its my b-day LOL

Really? Happy b-day!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:59 pm
Deathman Kid
Si-Shen
jaggedbubbles

Really? Happy b-day!
Indeed it was and thank you biggrin

Right about now, if this was the 1950's I would already have at least 2 kids LOL... as it stands I am missing the required parts so I am still free! and young... i refuse to use old until I die! LOL  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:00 pm
Si-Shen
Deathman Kid
Si-Shen
jaggedbubbles

Really? Happy b-day!
Indeed it was and thank you biggrin

Right about now, if this was the 1950's I would already have at least 2 kids LOL... as it stands I am missing the required parts so I am still free! and young... i refuse to use old until I die! LOL

You know your old when there is a grim reaper hanging over your head. lol  
The Sony Playstation Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces