Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Music Is Life~

Back to Guilds

Talk about favorite music, singers. Dream avi contests. Be colorful. Just Having some fun! 

Tags: music, free, help, contests, gold 

Reply ★ Main Forum
Good song vs. Bad Song Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm
What makes you say 'this song is good' or 'this song is terrible'

For me, Lyrics, Singers voice, amd music.

Lyrics are at least mostly understandable, and arent completley ridiculous/make no sense.

What about yous?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:01 pm
the good song is Ayabie the me vs taylor swift Juliette.
I have to say ayabie song is good because express it self in wonderful unique language like telling a story. I don't really care for the country music.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

BlazeRouge932

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm
That's a hard one...Strangely enough, I'm attracted to so many different kidns of music and singers/bands/musicians....Linkin Park, Ke$ha, Breaking Benjamin, Matchbox Twenty, Backstreet Boys, Story of the Year....some of NSYNC's songs....

For an example, like Kesha's voice and beats, even if they're autotuned and whatnot. The lyrics are OKAY....depending on the song. Like, Kiss-N-Tell? WAY too adultish for me...but I listen to it because I like the beat and tune. ^_^

Meanwhile, I HATEHATEHATEHAAAAATE Justin Bieber, yet love Michael Jackson...and they BOTH sound sort of like girls when they sing. >o>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am
Kawaii Yami Rorita
the good song is Ayabie the me vs taylor swift Juliette.
I have to say ayabie song is good because express it self in wonderful unique language like telling a story. I don't really care for the country music.

So you like songs that tell stories then? Awesome ^^

Country music is sorta telling stories too, about peoples lives/songs people can relate to. Its just done differently then other kinds of music.
(Although, I must say, I still have no idea what rappers are saying/rapping about sweatdrop )  

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 am
BlazeRouge932
That's a hard one...Strangely enough, I'm attracted to so many different kidns of music and singers/bands/musicians....Linkin Park, Ke$ha, Breaking Benjamin, Matchbox Twenty, Backstreet Boys, Story of the Year....some of NSYNC's songs....

For an example, like Kesha's voice and beats, even if they're autotuned and whatnot. The lyrics are OKAY....depending on the song. Like, Kiss-N-Tell? WAY too adultish for me...but I listen to it because I like the beat and tune. ^_^

Meanwhile, I HATEHATEHATEHAAAAATE Justin Bieber, yet love Michael Jackson...and they BOTH sound sort of like girls when they sing. >o>

So your pretty open minded then ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

Yeah ^_^ I'm not attracted to one certain type of genre, but rather to many :3
Although, I must say, it's only lately that I've started exploring different bands. I used to only like Michael Jackson and Linkin Park.
And I also have to say that I've noticed I prefer bands/singers who have songs about getting through hard times.  

BlazeRouge932

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 am
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

Although, I must say, it's only lately that I've started exploring different bands. I used to only like Michael Jackson and Linkin Park.
And I also have to say that I've noticed I prefer bands/singers who have songs about getting through hard times.

Which is one reason why you are Kitty and I's friend. Because we all have the EXACT same taste in music, games, movies...have been exploring different music together....8D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:04 am
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

You might like Craig Morgan- This aint nothin'
I could probably think of a few more if youre interested, though im not sure if you;ve already heard them or not.  

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

BlazeRouge932

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 am
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

I could probably think of a few more if youre interested, though im not sure if you;ve already heard them or not.

Can't say I've heard Craig Morgan. :3
I might just look it up ^_^
EDIT: I just did....Almost cried.....v_v  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

It really is a nice song, about how no matter what happens, you've been through worse.
I could see what other songs I could think of that you might like (and hopefully dont cry with ^^' Though i do remember one song that might make you cry again ^^')  

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

BlazeRouge932

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:35 pm
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

It really is a nice song, about how no matter what happens, you've been through worse.
I could see what other songs I could think of that you might like (and hopefully dont cry with ^^' Though i do remember one song that might make you cry again ^^')

You know, that song and "Alone In This Bed" by Framing Hanley or whatever the band/singer/peoplepersonthingymajig are the only songs that I feel ready to cry when I hear them xD
But I like 'em anyway. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

You know, that song and "Alone In This Bed" by Framing Hanley or whatever the band/singer/peoplepersonthingymajig are the only songs that I feel ready to cry when I hear them xD

I am unfamiliar with that song, is it like a break up song then?  

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

BlazeRouge932

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PTZDHvnt8w  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:58 pm
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PTZDHvnt8w

Thanks for the link, was an interesting song ^^  

Vanna1994
Vice Captain

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

BlazeRouge932

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:58 pm
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932
Vanna1994
BlazeRouge932

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PTZDHvnt8w

Thanks for the link, was an interesting song ^^

Your welcome. :3  
★ Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out