Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Red Raiders [4E]- [6/6]! DONE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

[ Premise/Foreword/Setting/Background/Plot ]
You have been hired, or more or less conscripted, by your local Loradean government to help defend and investigate the recent incursions by the Red Raiders. Somewhat more experienced individuals, and expendable, the Loradean government is essentially attempting to send in an isolated crew to follow and then investigate the Red Raiders, to attempt to find out where the Red Raider's base of organization is- if any- and to determine the threat of the said individuals. While annoying, the individuals have yet to preform any real harm to the island, and the attacks seems somewhat pointless, although highly organized, which is strangely unusual for such groups. What is certain, however, is that they all go under the same flag of the Red Raiders, and seem to all be connected; far too connected for any ordinary pirate group.

It is essentially your job to investigate and figure out what the situation is, as well as help defend and launch offensive assaults into the enemy's base. For obvious reason, a full scale assault on a base would be futile, and, without intelligence, or knowledge of the enemy's location, the event could be disastrous. As well, the Loradean army is already spread thin and, if individuals left the Home land in an offensive assault, they would potentially be open to attack during this time, and with the relentless assault of the Red Raider's this doesn't seem like a viable option. As such, they need to send in a small team, a group of scouts, per say, to investigate and deliver heavy reconnaissance to the enemy. Additionally, due to their limited resources and reluctance to engage in open combat, risking heavy casualties, they wish now to send out small incursions to change the tide of battle.

Basically: Lots of combat, and a pretty intensive story plot. Lots of comedic relief.

[ Character Creation ]
Level 1
22 stat buy
200 Gold

Available Sources:
All sources are available; that are officialsz, of course.

Backgrounds: Backgrounds are nice, not required, but nice. And encouraged.

[ House/Optional Rules ]
Scion of Arkhasia can ******** FLY.

That is all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm
*wonders if she can legitimately play two campaigns at once while DMing another.........*

Want....to join.....so.....bad.....  

Ziekara

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm
lol xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Ziekara
*wonders if she can legitimately play two campaigns at once while DMing another.........*

I can't keep joining games, so I'll have to pass sweatdrop

Between both of Arc's games, Spork's game, and Ziekara's game, that's 4 actives I'm in (not including the 8 I'm running). That's enough for now.

Playing in 7, technically, though I dunno if SitD/IoDS/FR are still considered viable options anymore.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:32 pm
I thought it would be like this. wink

But I thought I would go ahead and post it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

Well....I WOULD like to join....my only worry is that I may get overloaded and have to drop at a later date confused which I would really hate to do, especially if there is someone else who wants the spot. Sooo....I will wait. If spots seem to be slow to be filled, I may jump on board. I have a gypsy bard from another campaign that I'd love to re use....she would probably fit in pretty nicely with a story that has lots of comic relief....although I'm not sure how you feel about overly sexual characters. I may have to tone her down a bit xp  

Ziekara

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Ziekara

I believe you can do it, I run two games a week IRL and are in three games on here...Though I plan on joining this one so soon to be four.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:52 pm
Ziekara
Well....I WOULD like to join....my only worry is that I may get overloaded and have to drop at a later date confused which I would really hate to do, especially if there is someone else who wants the spot. Sooo....I will wait. If spots seem to be slow to be filled, I may jump on board. I have a gypsy bard from another campaign that I'd love to re use....she would probably fit in pretty nicely with a story that has lots of comic relief....although I'm not sure how you feel about overly sexual characters. I may have to tone her down a bit xp

Now I want to see a power list from a 4e Book of Erotic Fantasy.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Ziekara
Suicidesoldier#1

For perspective, I have a changeling fighter in Evil of Ravenholm who is FWB with Vorastix's drow sorcerer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Rain Yupa
Ziekara

Now I want to see a power list from a 4e Book of Erotic Fantasy.
Sadly I don't think they have one, but most of the power in the 3.5 one could easily be translated over. Most of the powers aren't even that strong so it wouldn't mess with anything.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm
Ziekara

I know how you feel...

But between yours, the plainswalker one that just filled, and all my other RPs, I'm afraid I'll forget some of them sweatdrop

if you're having issues coming up with a few final people, I could join, but I'll rest on the sidelines for now  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 pm
Keleth Narvardstrom Elven Ranger (melee and ranged)  

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm
I think I'll play my 9 year old Nethermancer blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 pm
Ok well....I think I will add my bard to this campaign then. Should all the spots be filled, I will gladly relinquish my spot.

Cassidy: Human Bard  

Ziekara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 pm
And I will play my Wizard! Alexander Kale, Shadar-kai Wizard

The sources are PHB,Heroes of Shadow, and Scales of War. ^_^
Please, look it over just to make sure it works for you.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff