Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Welcome Feeders of Stein! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm
Look how far we've come!

If anyone would have told me that I'd be making a fan-guild for Stein, I would have told them outright that they were joking. I certainly didn't imagine that the humble little support thread that I had started would turn into an entire pie feeding army to push Stein into the top six, and I certainly didn't even THINK about a guild being formed out of the necessity to keep this army together and organized for further use to support Stein in his times of need. Nay, to keep this army together in the bonds of brother and sisterhood we've developed through stuffing Stein's face with various pies over the week we've been together. How wonderful you all have been! And how proud you have made me!

Now! I must remind you all that even though we have an official home base, there are still rules you must read. Aside from that though, let the introductions commence, and make yourself feel at home!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm
Name: Wizzleteats, Wizzy or Wiz for short.

Hobbies: Include but not limited to reading books and Manga, drawing, watching My little Pony: Friendship is Magic, watching Stein take a bath, and hiking.

The reason why I'm here is because I love Stein and all he does for us but I'm mainly here to see more Stein in a ponytail action. >///.////> That goes with out saying to feed Stein more pie and get him to be a more active and recognized NPC.  

Wizzleteats

OG Smoker

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Hi I am NatsumenoKage, but Natsume, or anything else works to get my attention as long as I know you are speaking to me.
My Hobbies are reading, drawing, and chemistry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm
      Hi, everyone! Hopefully you know who I am!
      If not, then I guess I'm not doing a very good job of being a martyr getting Stein out to the Gaians who don't know about him.
      ; n ;

Anyway! My name is Goddess Oblivion, feel free to call me Goddess. (Get on your knees when you address me.) B-but, not really, of course!

I'm a very nice person and love to make friends. I also draw! I'll draw you with stein, of course, but nothing illegal, you naughty people. I'm also super subtle and have been called a smooth talker. o u o

Goddess Oblivion
Crew

Versatile Lover

8,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300

what a cunning stunt

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm what a cunning stunt. . .

You can just call me stunt.

um. . . I'm a bit of a creeper c:

A classy one of course, but a creeper non the less.

And I'm bad at introductions ;-;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm
I'm Battery Acid Included, but you may refer to me in short as BAI. I'm the residential Snake Lady. I have a fetish for Zhivago and now Stein. I'm also fans of Arturo Robusto and the Easter Bunny.

You can typically find me in the Heaven Forum (when events aren't happening) otherwise if you need me, just send me a pm.

I'm also currently a student in college right now (I have less than 6 months left). So when I'm not on Gaia I'm slaving away with that. Woo. I also like painting and writing. And I go to conventions sometimes.

Uh. And that's all I can think of right now. Woot woot.

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Miss Elecy

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm
I'm Elecy and I like pretty men.

I also enjoy playing video games, doing pixel art, writing, penguins and that guy from the Old Spice commercials.

I'm probably mostly found in the MPT, or Million Page Thread, where I've been around since it was in the 27k pages. I've been on Gaia a total of about 7 years. I'm old.

You can almost always reach me here on Gaia, but I'm also on: Livejournal, Dreamwidth and DeviantART. Links are in my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm
I'm RutilusDiluculo, but you don't have to type out the whole thing. (I'm even lazy enough to just read it as Ruti in my mind.) Any shortened version of that should get my attention. You can also call me "Red." Rutilus = Red in Latin.

Some random stuff: I am a girl in real life and Goddess says I have a stitch fetish. >u>;;; *Denies the latter*

Likes: fangirling, reading manga, occasionally watching anime, very occasionally drawing whatnot, listening to music, hearing German words sung/spoken, being nocturnal, and sleeping with goggles on........ Th-They help keep out some of the light! They're tinted! >w>;;;;  

RutilusDiluculo

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Tycoon 200

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm
HI! im LithiumXwolf, often called Lith or Wolfy, and i started feeding Stein back when piehard started. i have my own thread in the piehard forum, like plenty of people.

im usually a freindly person, but i have a mean streak a mile wide. i would love to be your freind, but i dont tolerate idiots, moochers, and illiteracy....(i just only like to reserve capital letters for literate RPs, title abreviations, and names...im weird i know xP)

i have my own S&M RP guild, i LOVE RPing, and music/art is my life.

feel free to hit me up anytime biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm
Hi. I'm TheTallerOne, feel free to abbreviate it in any way you like.
I'm actually a girl in real life, but I still get confused for a boy - guess it's because of my hairstyle (short & messy).
I like: classical music and film soundtracks, especially by John Williams and Hans Zimmer, reading, occasionally writing something and trashing it because my stupid German grammar ruins it, reading, watching sci-fi and crime shows, and did I mention reading?
Outside the event, I can be occasionally found in GCD. During events, the event threads.  

TheTallerOne

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50

Aktmile

Dapper Informer

14,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 am
Introductions...introductions... sweatdrop

My name is Aktmile, so you could call me that! (it's rather short) or Akt or even Miles will suffice. However, I'm more commonly reffered to as TheRichNobody or TRN elsewhere on the internet~

I'm an avid anime/manga fan, as well as a chronic video game player (I'm such a kid) as well as reading, drawing, and expanding my ever growing list of characters I'd wish were real (Stein being one of those characters ever since I first laid eyes on him years ago~ =3= )

Also also, I have a number of typing quirks, such as the use of parenthesis (like this!), over-use of emoticons (8D), and adding things to my thoughts with an "also also" in front, ehe heh. But as I can be a talker, I'm gonna cut this one short and say "Bai bai!"

In short: You can really get to know me just by saying hello. = )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:25 am
I should write here something ninja
ok.. I usually don't write about myself much twisted

but let's be done with it!
Frequently used name: Kryokori
Other names: ** Unable to acces information. Pleas confirm your proper authorisation password.***

Addiction: Green Tea
Hobby: Brainwashing, Green Tea
Other Hobbies: Languages, Mythology, Cultures (mostly ancient), Gathering various informations, Polish SaintSeiya preserving communities, Creating various FanFiction Plot's (while beeing to lazy to write them), Collecting evil items (Fans, Daggers, Chopsticks, Masks, Dictionaires, Green Tea & Green Tea boxes)
Past Hobbies: Checking out Online Games, Rotten drawing attempts
Familiars: 2' savage Degus

Kryokori

LalaLeaP

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm
Wolfs Rain Alchemist here! Been called Riku before, but that was long ago.

I play roller derby (derby name is just Barbie. It's funny, because besides the blonde hair and blue eyes, I am nothing like her).
I go to college to study art. I danced in high school.
I obsess over things easily.
I enjoy smoking hookah every once in a while.
I LOVE CATS (and cupcakes and cookies and anime and pokemon and cats and kittens and sugar and bats and owls and coffee and disney and the color blue and purple and black and red and My little Pony and Kingdom Hearts and little things and A LOT more!)
I've been frequenting Gaia since 2005.
I'm on the internet way too much.
I used to role play, wouldn't mind starting again.
I love Stein (and Louie, and Ian, and Stein some more)

If you ever want to talk, please feel free. But my bite is worse than my bark. Wait... yeah that's right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 pm
Hi! My name is NothingGold, you can call me Gold if you'd like to keep it short.
I joined not only because I like Stein, but also because I like the people I met while feeding Stein.

I'm not too much of a talker, but I like to draw and read.
I usually hang out in the Art Freebies area when I'm on.

This is actually the first Guild I have joined so it's exciting and a new experience.  

NothingGold

Benevolent Feeder

lick and stick

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm
Hello, you can call me either Lick or Stick, I don't mind. I'm actually in love with Ian, but this event I was nicely surprised by the intense support for Stein. Not only people bumped his threads, they actually interacted between them, acting almost like a big family, which is something I don't usually watch. That was more than enough reason to support him in th end.

As for my hobbies: I mostly spend time on the computer. I like to watch videos on youtube, also watch anime from time to time. I like to read magazines, watch tv. I lately started to draw (still a long way to go though). Oh, I'm also a collector. I like to collect soda cans (so shiny and multicolored <3), anything related to cats, stickers, and a large etcetera.  
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff