Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Journey to Ancient Lands [IC!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 pm
The ship slowly drifted through the dead-calm ocean, as it seemed to get closer to what could be easily explained as a wall of fog. It was a fairly large ship, used for transporting cargo to the different Hunter camps all over the known lands.

But the ship wasn't heading to known lands. It was venturing into uncharted, untamed territory. Thus, they knew danger could be lurking at every corner. The captain decided to keep the crew on it's toes, letting the ship slowly drift past the ominous fog barrier that kept the Uncharted Lands hidden from plain view. So in a sense, the group of Hunters chosen to explore these lands would be one of the first to lay eyes upon these mysterious lands.

The party is on the deck, doing whatever they wish, really. The ship isn't rocking at all, the seas being almost too calm. The captain, a Water Genasi whose skin seemed to be always covered in Morning Dew, stepped out of his cabin. He lay his aquamarine eyes on the party, then slowly walked towards them.

"Well, I'd wager we're near your destination now. I'm not going to take you all the way over there, which is why I'm dragging along that nice boat tied to this vessel. You'd have to go the rest of the way by yourselves. I'll tell ya, there's something... eerie yet soothing about this place, and it grows stronger the closer I get to these lands."

[The party feels it too, those of you wanting to know what this feeling is can roll an Arcana, Nature or Religion roll.]

"Either way, you guys might wanna cling to yer weapons, 'cause who knows what awaits us beyond..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:45 am
Fasrogen clings tighter to the spiked length of chain he kept wound around his right shoulder. The large mail-clad man stroked his bushy handlebar mustache with his free hand as he watched the surf. Those on the ship knew him as Fasrogen Chainready, and it seemed an apt name. What they didn't know was much about his past.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm
Rosco, an extremely confident and unnaturally brave halfling, would stand at the rail of the ship, looking out across the ocean.

"Whoa." He would turn to Fasrogen, looking up to the man. "You ever get that really strong case of déjà vu? It just hit me like a ton of bricks." Shaking his head, and perhaps some fog of his own in his mind, he tried to focus on the task at hand. "It was probably nothing."

Quote:
Nature +3 = 6, to understand that odd feeling.

What's the best way to access the smaller boat?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Fasrogen looks down "Yeah, now that you mention it. Funny I don't know what comes next."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 pm
Rain: There are two ways: You can jump down, or you can climb down a rope ladder, which hangs right above the small boat. As to the roll, you understand nothing. Well, nothing new.  
KytanaTheThief rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm
Kizerin wasn't really attentive to their destination. They would get there when they got there, after all. The Githzerai was sitting in the middle of the deck, contemplating the feeling in the air. When they'd first boarded, she'd introduced herself, but had said nothing else since then. The slightly curved sword on her back showed she wasn't one to mess with, though.

((Religion check +7 for the eerie feeling))  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm
"Well, folks! Time to earn our keep. Pretty sure the guild's not paying us to sight-see." This wasn't so much an order or command, but an optimistic go-get-em comment. Rosco hesitated at the edge of the ship, as if contemplating something, or perhaps remembering it.

Deciding something internally, he would make his way down the rope ladder to the adjacent vessel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 am
Millia pushed herself off of her seat on the ship's the rail as her once dull expression brightened with a smile. Hands on her hips she paced about restlessly occasionally stopping to jut them out accentuating her slender Elven figure,

"Finally, time for some action! If I had to stare at the water for any longer I'd have drowned myself!"

Dear Princess Molestia

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 pm
Fasrogen grins from under his handlebar moustache. "I think I've found something to better to stare at."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 pm
Kizerin eyed the human with disdain. "How crude..."

She would then follow the halfling swiftly down the rope ladder into the boat.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Dear Princess Molestia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 pm
She caught the others climbing down to another boat out of the corner of her eye and hurried over,

"Don't even think about leaving without me!"

She was already climbing down the down the rope ladder before she finished speaking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 pm
Fasrogen climbs in as well.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 am
As Kizerin makes it down first, Rosco would whisper to her, "Don't worry, I think he meant me."

Charisma 20, ftw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 am
Kizerin stared at the halfling, raising an eyebrow at the comment. Her mouth nonetheless quirked in amusement as she settled in the boat.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Dear Princess Molestia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 pm
Millia stood in the boat with her arms crossing her chest. She wore a pout and tapped her foot impatiently,

"What're we waiting, we're all here aren't we? Let's go already!"

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces