PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
~Sunset Terrace
This is the residential district of
Twilight Town. Sunset hill has the
best view of the sunset.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Tyler managed to located his grandparent's old home in the Sunset Terrace. He creaked the door open and entered the now abandoned cobwebbed filled house. He cleared some of the dust on a chair and put his stuff there. He looked around and saw tons of frames with pictures of his grandparents and others on the walls, along with his own mother and uncle when they were young. He went on to open a few windows and let the accumulated dust to leave and to bring in some sunlight. At last he thought he could finally be free.  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image Micha spent a couple hours searching for the boy. Most would wonder why he was trying so hard to find him. It was just something Micha felt. In someway, he sensed that boy needed help, and Micha would never turn away from doing the right thing. It was that heroic nature of his that got him into alot of trouble. Micha even felt a little pain as he ran throughout Twilight Town. Passing a several of the spots he was bullied. Yet, through this pain, he was smiling. Most of the time he was bullied was to protect another person by taking their place. As a child it hurt, but looking back, he had no regrets. Tyler was just one of those kids who needed his help.

A few hours before Sundown, Micha finally caught a lead. As he searched Twilight Town, he was asking several people if they'd seen Tyler with the same description he'd given earlier. Some had given him direction, others had no answers. Finally, someone said they saw him head off to Sunset Terrace. Micha smiled, there weren't many places to go from there except for the underground or Sunset Hill. Typically the underground was closed off, though some people have broken in on several occasions. Either way, the boy was cornered and it was time to strike.

The Terrace was bustling as always, it was the first thing Micha noticed when he ran down the steps. The second thing was his old home. His mother still resided there, but Micha felt it best not to see her just yet, due to a promise he made to himself long ago. Regarding Tyler though, it didn't take long to find him. Micha passed a house he remember being abandoned when he left. Yet, the door was open and he managed to see the young boy through said doorway. He approached slowly and gave a knock on the door. "So, this is where you ran off to." Micha said with a smile, hoping to surprise the boy. "I've only got one question...." Micha said as he entered the house and shut the door to block the main means of escape. "Why did you run? What is going on that has you so shaken up? Though phrased in two questions, it was still a single question, seeing as both required the same answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 pm
Upon entering the house, the unwanted vistor was greeted by an old extremely strong security spell that force his body to stick to the ceiling. Tyler looked behind him and saw Micha up on the roof. "What the hell are you doing here? Can't you leave me alone!?"  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image Micha was caught off guard by the security spell as he felt himself rapidly fly into the air and hit the ceiling. Though a reflect spell probably could've freed him, he felt it best to do it Tyler's way so he wouldn't feel pressured to run again. "You're distressed, I just want to know why. I can help you Tyler." He said as he stard at him with eyes full of confidence. "Please, if there's one thing I am, it's a man of my word, just tell me hat ails you and I'll assist you in any way I can." Micha's faith did not wane what-so-ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 pm
User ImageTyler was extremely annoyed now, and as his mind began to stress out bit by bit, the graviga spell holding Micha up increased it's strength bit by bit as well. "I just didn't want my mom or the cops seeing me and throwing me back into that prison!" The house's magical defenses started reacting to Tyler's stress levels and fireballs began floating above him.

(sorry, I fell asleep)  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image The intensity of the gravity began to excel. Slowly but surely, the pressure became greater and greater. It was pressing up against Micha's lungs, he could hold it for now, but any longer and he'd have to end it with a reflect spell. On the bright side, Tyler finally told him why he was running. Still, things took a turn for the worst as several fireballs began to appear around Tyler. "Damn it, he has no control over his magic." Micha thought as he began to cough a bit from the pressure on his chest. "Ty....ler....I ca....elp" Micha said as he gasp for air. He couldn't let this go on any longer. "Re....flec....tra!" With that, a large barrier surrounded Micha and negated the spell, causing a large hole in the roof where Micha'd been placed. The spell also sent a few of the nearby fireballs flying into the walls and setting parts of the house on fire. "Damn it! That's what I was afraid of." Micha cast Blizzara on several of the fires. As for the one's Tyler still controlled, he did not extinguish them. Tyler needed to do it himself. "Tyler, I can help you! But, first, you have to get a hold of yourself! If you don't get a hold of the magic, you'll just become a ticking time bomb! You'll put everyone you love in danger!" Micha said as he prepared to perform som magic in case this did not work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Tyler was red with anger now as the house was being damaged more and more by Micha's persistence. "What's your problem! Couldn't you just leave me alone!?" Tyler noticed a a few books I. The bookcase had caught some fire qnd he ran over to secure them before they became even more damaged. More fireballs started floating up, "And those aren't me, smart one, it's the house's defense system that reacts to owner's disstress."  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 am
User Image A house with a magic defense system. Even knowing of magic's presence in the universe, Micha had never encountered something like this before. For the moment however, he needed to fight back. He began casting several Blizzaras to negate any of the Fireballs floating. "Well, you'll have to engage the killswitch or calm down!" Micha could see Tyler cherished this place by how hard he was trying to save it. But if he could not stop it, Micha's only hop would be to destroy the house. Micha knew this full well, though he hoped he could avoid it. For the moment though, he kept Tyler out of the loop so as to not cause him more stress.

[Hey, sorry I didn't post earlier, I've been busy all day. We'll probably have to wrap this up too, I'm going to my grandfather's to work on my van for the weekend. Unless you're fine keeping this plot point in limbo until Sunday.]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am
User Image
Micha just throwing blizzard shards aggravated Tyler, he was near his breaking point. "GET OUT!!", when he yelled that out, a giant magnera appeared where the hole in the roof was and began coating itself with darkness. It drew Micha in and threw him back to the academy. Tyler just sat in a corner holding his grandfather's book as the house slowly began fixing the hole.

((Yeah, lets end it for now, we can pick it up at some other point later :p Have fun))  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

xXBloodMoonflowerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Sapphire got off of her keyblade rider and smiled. It was much quieter here than it was back in Radiant Gardens, more peaceful. She sat down on a ledge over looking the street below her, with her keyblade laying next to her. 'Maybe it's too peaceful here,' she thought to herself. She sighed as she got back onto her keyblade rider and went off to somewhere else.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm
Samos got out his key blade rider and wore a organization cloak to keep away from darkness. He walked through the terrace and kicked back and relaxed. He said no word to keep his identity hidden and his the strange powers within him unknown.

User Image  

Souchi Musuni
Crew

MidnightHorrorShow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 am
Light walked in  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am
Blade scurried in and looked around.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Souchi Musuni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 am
Moon Samos came from his keyblade rider and took a walk around terrace. Hmm this place hasn't changed a bit, Moon Samos chuckled. Moon Samos sat down right by the fountain and ate a bit of ice cream.

(( the fountain is where you fight dark roxas in KH2))

User Image  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces