~Sand Lot
On occurrence, Twilight Town sometime
host struggle fights here. And for aspiring
new students, this is where they choose
their first weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
(туℓєя кηιgнт)(ΙƼ)(ѕтυ∂єηт)dx

Tyler had been spent a while rebuilding the a bit of the roof of the house he had been staying in. The grunt work was nothing compared to some of his cousin's training exercises. Since he had finished, he decided he would spend the day exploring around Twilight Town, and his first stop was the Sandlot. He was taken back a bit by the size of the empty lot, and noticed some benches and even a score board near a tower. He assumed that this is where they had some sort of competition. He continued to look around, feeling a little alone when he eventually sat down on one of the benches he had observed earlier.

§ This is my story, and you're not part of it. §

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

SwifferGodd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
"Don’t worry big brother!"

He bobbed his head up and down, he was laying down on one of the benches. He had a weird look to him.. Huge goggles hung around his neck, and on his belt were a pouch and lines of vials full of different liquids. He looked like he was just enjoying the sunshine.

"Cause I’m gonna find you! Yeah!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Tyler lifted his head and noticed a slightly older boy laying down on a bench adjacent to the one he was sitting on. He quietly observed the guy bob his head up and down and thought to himself that he was a little odd. He got closer to the weird kid and just stared. "Um...are you ok?" He finally just asked out of curiousity.

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

SwifferGodd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 am
User Image

He opened his eyes and looked at the kid upside down "Huh?" He laughed and smiled "Of course I'm ok! Why wouldn't I be?" He sat up and sat awkwardly, his feet up on the bench, hands grasping the lip of the seat, almost like a dog. "Are you ok kid?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am
User Image

Tyler continued to just stare at the increasingly stranger kid in front of him. Then he began to ponder, when was the last time someone asked him that, "Um... I'm ok... I guess." He adjusted himself and made his legs crisscross. "Why were you just laying there bobbing your head?"

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

SwifferGodd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:32 am
User Image

"Haven't you ever had a song stuck in your head you couldn't get out? And you listen to it in your head? And you bob your head to the beat?" He blinked and looked more closely at the kid, leaning in a bit more. He cracked a smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm
AKIRA KAMIO
User Image

Akira had stood there with a small blue foam topped toy sword used in the struggle matches. It was his way of fighting to get alot stronger (says the people who told him to train here) so he'd be ready to fight off the Neo-organization. Maybe he'd fight that new thing that had just came out. He was faced off against three of the best fencers ever in the town. It might help him out with his magic too while he's at it. After fighting all the fencers, he ended the last one with a tie. He thought of calling it a day, and going to check up on Sophia, and Renton.

User Image

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Souchi Musuni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 am

Name~Tsune Usagi
Keyblade~Wayward Wind

User ImageUser Image

As Tsune ran to the Sandlot,he spotted some players on the way training for the next Struggle Tournament to win the Seven Golden Emerald Trophy. Tsune also trained here as well in his spare time. "C'mon Noelle catch up!"Tsune said,as he ran down the steps arriving at the Sandlot.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 pm
Noelle Vermillion
Weapon: Gates of Heavens

User ImageNoelle ran and finally caught up with Tsune. She stared at the others who had been training here. She was too amazed to say anything else, "Wow..." She looked at Tsune and grinned enthusiastically. She walked around watching the others spar.
User Image  

Butter Liquor

Souchi Musuni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Name~Tsune Usagi
Keyblade~Wayward Wind

User ImageUser Image

"This is where the players train for the Struggle Tournament play.,"Tsune spoke as he watched the players encounter each other and spare. "I'm gonna win this tournament for sure!,"Tsune spoke,determined to reach his goal. "And for the prize,it's gonna be the Seven Golden Emerald Trophy.,"Tsune folded his arms behind his head.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 am
Noelle Vermillion

User ImageNoelle smiled and gave her friend a thumbs up. "I'll be cheering you on then!" she said with a friendly grin. She smiled to herself as she watched Tsune being very excited and fired up as he is. Noelle crossed her arms and scanned around the arena.
User Image  

Butter Liquor

Souchi Musuni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 am

Name~Tsune Usagi
Keyblade~Wayward Wind

User ImageUser Image

Tsune unfolded his arms and ran over to the Struggle plate. Some of the players were his competitive friends and some were not,but there was one man he despised. That man was "Anonymous",a mysterious struggle player that won numerous matches. Ironically,Tsune wishes to unmask the Anonymous seeing what he really looked like. The other players somewhat had this type of goal due to their losses against this mysterious fellow. Tsune talked with some of the players keeping them pumped for the Struggle Tournament. It was like Tsune's daily routine when a Struggle Tournament is announced. Tsune ran back to Noelle. "Hey Noelle! You wanna go get some ice cream?",Tsune smiled.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 am
Noelle Vermillion

User ImageNoelle watched as Tsune talked to his fellow competitors and friends. She smiled to herself looking at her bubbly and energetic friend.
When he walked back and asked her for some ice cream. She stared at him for a moment and let out a light chuckle. "Sure! Where to?" she asked grinning widely.

User Image  

Butter Liquor

Souchi Musuni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 am

Name~Tsune Usagi
Keyblade~Wayward Wind

User ImageUser Image

"Market St:Tram Common",Tsune spoke. "C'mon!",Tsune ran to the pathway that led to the area.

User Image  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces