Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
NaruSasu ch 538 &Sakura ch 540 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liked the NaruSasu flashback?
  Yes
  No
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 am
Looking at Naruto forum, I don't get what the big deal is.
Sakura is just worried about Sasuke, so. That doesn't mean she loves him, maybe having little feelings for him since she is obviously worried, but just thinking about him is not proof.

With that logic, it's like saying NaruSasu is going to happen because Naruto thought about Sasuke as well, and he is still very much worried about him.
Dude, no just no. That is all I have to say about and it was not a sasusaku moment. It's a one-sided, girl worrying about a guy. End of story.

Another note since this is a narusasu guild, that flashback was pretty funny in my opinion.

Thanks for donating.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:12 am
loll I had to explain this to so many people xd Even got into long discussions about it.

But it should be obvious from the point where she couldn't kill him, she is still very much worried about him, like Naruto is too. He recently thought about the flashback when he saw kyuubi, is that a sasunaru moment? Not really xd (like to think it is) But thinking logically, no that just means he cares, as well as Sakura. It's one-sided note and Sasuke has nothing to do with her feelings anymore.
People NEED to realize this and move on, sasusaku will never happen, I accepted this a long time ago lol

Edit: People keep saying that Sakura loves Sasuke still but no, she has small feelings for the person she did love. She even said after seeing Sasuke again that everyone in team 7 might get a happy ending. It's annoying to me because if girl thinks about guy they automatically think, "oh she's in love still." Why can't anyone just accept she wants to be a whole team 7 again? And people also say there must be a reason why Sakura still loves Sasuke but if there was then that Watanuki and Himawari would have been resolved but it never was, the same for Zashiki-warashi's feelings for Watanuki.

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
loll I had to explain this to so many people xd Even got into long discussions about it.

But it should be obvious from the point where she couldn't kill him, she is still very much worried about him, like Naruto is too. He recently thought about the flashback when he saw kyuubi, is that a sasunaru moment? Not really xd (like to think it is) But thinking logically, no that just means he cares, as well as Sakura. It's one-sided note and Sasuke has nothing to do with her feelings anymore.
People NEED to realize this and move on, sasusaku will never happen. Not even if a mircale happens.
I saw. Wonder if they're being desperate now.
You spelled miracle wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

People NEED to realize this and move on, sasusaku will never happen. Not even if a mircale happens.
xp I didn't really like the flashback. Naruto lost way to fast xd loll!!  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

You forgot to make it pink. I see.

Well, it's typical shonen. Main character isn't suppose to be unstoppable until he regains his power slowly and train rigorously, in a few days because main character always has to be special.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

Well, it's typical shonen. Main character isn't suppose to be unstoppable until he regains his power slowly and train rigorously, in a few days because main character always has to be special.
Noo! = ( I know, but it's so sad seeing that. Poor Naruto =( But that is true typical main characters are suppose to be weak at first, but eventually fines a purpose and strives for it.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:09 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

Well, it's typical shonen. Main character isn't suppose to be unstoppable until he regains his power slowly and train rigorously, in a few days he will become the strongest because main character always has to be special.
Noo! = ( I know, but it's so sad seeing that. Poor Naruto =( But that is true typical main characters are suppose to be weak at first, but eventually fines a purpose and strives for it.
Edit

Typical shonen is typical.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:12 am
hehe ur welcom biggrin the flashbak was sad poor sasuke crying  

kuinochioficexxx

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:15 am
xXSakura-chanxX67

What Mika say, besides who doesn't like the idea of Sasuke on top of Naruto whee

But on a side note involving Sakura AND Hinata, Sakura wasn't thinking about Sasuke as to say 'I still love him' but he was a guy that she did and still cares about and is definitely worried and concerned about. {Also it was also to see her liked by a regular character]

and for Hinata, before the fans start screaming NaruHina and how cool she is in wanting to make sure she doesn't fail to protect Naruto, let us remember that before her in this chapter there was another that want to protect Naruto so much that they made a speech about him to the all of the United Alliance, making this war about protecting him. Remember...Gaara? While Hinata was cowering and nervous about going to war, he was there saying that this isn't a time for grudge and petty differences. That was someone that he and them had to protect. She was just merely just remembering who they are fighting for.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:20 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
xXSakura-chanxX67

What Mika say, besides who doesn't like the idea of Sasuke on top of Naruto whee

But on a side note involving Sakura AND Hinata, Sakura wasn't thinking about Sasuke as to say 'I still love him' but he was a guy that she did and still cares about and is definitely worried and concerned about. {Also it was also to see her liked by a regular character]

and for Hinata, before the fans start screaming NaruHina and how cool she is in wanting to make sure she doesn't fail to protect Naruto, let us remember that before her in this chapter there was another that want to protect Naruto so much that they made a speech about him to the all of the United Alliance, making this war about protecting him. Remember...Gaara? While Hinata was cowering and nervous about going to war, he was there saying that this isn't a time for grudge and petty differences. That was someone that he and them had to protect. She was just merely just remembering who they are fighting for.
Lol!! Either one can top both cute xd whee

Oh my goodness, I know!! Everyone keeps saying that Sakura is still very much in love with Sasuke. When can a girl worry about a guy without others saying it's love? neutral lol
I agree with everything you said =D *tips*

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:25 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
xXSakura-chanxX67

Yes, Naruto is far more superior and sexier than Sasuke.

I don't understand why people are saying she loves him still, she cares for him not love and even if she still "loves" him it's one-sided anyway.

It is exactly what you say, but still one-sided.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

Well, it's typical shonen. Main character isn't suppose to be unstoppable until he regains his power slowly and train rigorously, in a few days he will become the strongest because main character always has to be special.
Edit

But there is a limit...  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:29 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

Edit

But there is a limit...
That word does not exist in shonen dictionary.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

Edit

But there is a limit...
That word does not exist in shonen dictionary.
Such a sad day for me crying
xd

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Wow. lol Haven't been in here since ever.
I don't mind the flashback, some parts could be better, maybe some more thoughts about Naruto noticing and understanding Sasuke's hatred.
But I am voting for more flashbacks! biggrin

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces