Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Back to Guilds

Jesus, love, Grace, God, Power, Salvation 

Reply Gaian Christian Fellowship
Notice: Ignore the enemy! Do not let the enemy distract you! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:37 pm
For one thing, I am understanding there has been trolls in here. Well, satan is going to use anybody to get anyone off track. All, I have to say is, the enemy never wins. We should know this by now! Righteous over darkness! Darkness has to flee, in the name of Jesus! Darkness doesn't have a choice. Understand how to rebuke the enemy. Also understand, that when something is on track, that's when the enemy is going to attack the most, because the enemy wants you off track! The enemy wants you to feel as low as dirt, so you lose all focus on the One, Who we must keep our focus on. One Name. Jesus.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 am
Amen~! So when you are beginning to think negative, act out, or any kind of wrongful behaviors by feeding into anything negative. You open yourself to attacks from Satan. I Pray for those who find trolling an activity for acting out from boredom. Yes, this is the internet; however, You act out what truly is in your heart. Jesus sees all. God bless our enemies and my God grants us the time to change our ways. Act now, think by reflection, and change.  

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:42 am
Cappeh Sensai
For one thing, I am understanding there has been trolls in here. Well, satan is going to use anybody to get anyone off track. All, I have to say is, the enemy never wins. We should know this by now! Righteous over darkness! Darkness has to flee, in the name of Jesus! Darkness doesn't have a choice. Understand how to rebuke the enemy. Also understand, that when something is on track, that's when the enemy is going to attack the most, because the enemy wants you off track! The enemy wants you to feel as low as dirt, so you lose all focus on the One, Who we must keep our focus on. One Name. Jesus.

Yes amen to that. I am seeing more and more trolls lately and it breaks my heart. I dont understand why they think there funny and why they feel the need to try and bring down everyone. The main ones I feel bad for are the new people to this game that are just starting out. I pray lord jesus that the trolls of gaia find the light and your loving gudiance to change there wicked ways. Just because it the internet and we cant see them, they should know that god and our lord jesus can see them. I pray that they please just stop.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:26 pm
No Amount of 'Praying' is going to stop us. Christianity has caused way too many problems for me. And alot of other people too. You know nothing. You have no proof. Dont go saying 'The bible is the word of god!' because no 'god' wrote that. A person did. A normal human being like me or you. Where is the proof 'God' wrote that? You have none. Dont bother getting rid of this post. I will make many more accounts.

TheKittensMittens

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:35 pm
God bless those who walk in darkness!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Cappeh Sensai

F*ck 'God!' There is no f*cking god you idiot.  

TheKittensMittens

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

J R Quincy

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm
DelicateWhiteRose
Cappeh Sensai

F*ck 'God!' There is no f*cking god you idiot.

Yeah...I felt like that too, until I almost committed suicide and was saved by three people I hadn't seen in days, nor told that I planned on doing it.
Your opinion is your right, however you will gain nothing by coming into this guild and trying to stir up trouble.
Yes, the bible was wrote by men, but it is nonetheless the word of God, as he used man to write it. I feel sorry for you for the fact that you have no better way of dealing with your feelings then by trying to drag others down.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm
DelicateWhiteRose
I will make many more accounts.

And thus is another example of someone who let's their hate consume them.
The other might mince words, I will not. Troll.

J R Quincy

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

TheKittensMittens

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 am
I don't want your pity or your 'prayers'. It's my opinion and i can say it how i wish. I am no troll. I'm just truthful. I say what i think if it hurts/Offends you or not.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:47 am
DelicateWhiteRose
I don't want your pity or your 'prayers'. It's my opinion and i can say it how i wish. I am no troll. I'm just truthful. I say what i think if it hurts/Offends you or not.

I shall pray for you. I used to be like you and it felt so bad. I hated feelin the way you do. I pray God opens your eyes so that you may be at peace. I hope that you find more positive ways to realease your "opinion" or anger which ever you want to call it. God bless and keep u  

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

J R Quincy

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 am
DelicateWhiteRose

Well you'll get them regardless.

And once again, that's your right but it seems pretty pointless to me to come to a guild for followers of the Lord and say things that you think may start a fight.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm
ButterFlyCross89
DelicateWhiteRose

I shall pray for you. I used to be like you and it felt so bad. I hated feelin the way you do. I pray God opens your eyes so that you may be at peace. I hope that you find more positive ways to realease your "opinion" or anger which ever you want to call it. God bless and keep u
I don't feel bad. At all. I feel bad when people talk about god. Never pray for me. NEVER. I despise praying. Don't bother praying 'god' will open my eyes. They're as open as they need to be.  

TheKittensMittens

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:20 pm
DelicateWhiteRose
ButterFlyCross89
DelicateWhiteRose

I don't feel bad. At all. I feel bad when people talk about god. Never pray for me. NEVER. I despise praying. Don't bother praying 'god' will open my eyes. They're as open as they need to be.

awwww sad I shall pray some more. Jesus and God love you biggrin God bless you  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm
ButterFlyCross89
DelicateWhiteRose
ButterFlyCross89
DelicateWhiteRose

awwww sad I shall pray some more. Jesus and God love you biggrin God bless you
I don't get it now. Are you stating you're praying just to spite her now? Pray in private God will reward in private. It just seems like you're taking the moral high ground but you're not... She doesn't want to be prayed for so just leave it? Or pray in private. You don't need to tell her you're contradicting her and going against her wishes. Not to mention your post seems to have a condescending tone to it... (Like posts have tone) But anyways you're not really helping as much as you're just perpetuating the situation...  

Azkeel

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces