Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm
May 1, 2011

Vision from the Lord - Earthquake and Tsunami in California

Calamity coming to California! Repent!!!

Received on 4/16/2011

By Sister Hyang Mi Moon

After the nightly prayer services, we had a time of impartation in which we received and accumulated more fire from Pastor Kim, Yong Tae.

Pastor Kim, Yong Tae said a prayer over us for blessings and for deeper revelation. He asked that the word be revealed with more wisdom and prophecy.

Within a couple minutes, I saw a vision. I saw a yellowish golden colored street with gem stones. “It is heaven!!” I thought to myself. But in within that moment, my body flew up into the air and I was above California.

In front of my eyes, I was witnessing the scene of a horrific earthquake and tsunami. The calamity was overwhelming the state of California (But I am not sure if the initial earthquake is going to shake the whole state or parts of it). The scene included cliffs on the shore crumbling with buildings and trees being engulfed by water.

A great and fearful event was occurring right in front of my eyes. My flesh, soul, and spirit were shouting with one voice. “Noooooooo!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!” What was being shown to me was too great to bear. I could not do anything but scream. My whole being was screaming. As I screamed, my body and soul trembled in fear.

I saw people dying. They were dying in vain. I saw the empty stares of the people. They did not have time to scream. They died as they were swallowed by the tsunami. Some attempted to escape by car. Some were running to escape. I saw the horrible fearful expression on their faces and eyes. It was a melting pot of terror and pandemonium. Chaos began to reign.

The Love in His Heart emanated toward us and those who did not believe in Him. His Heart was torn into million pieces as it dripped blood. As the Lord held His blood dripping Heart, He said,

Above the horrific scene, I saw the Heart of Father God. His Heart was torn into a million pieces.

“REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

WHY DO YOU PILE UP WRATH OF COALS!

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

WHY DO YOU PILE UP WRATH OF COALS!

REPENT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

REPENT WHILE I AM STILL GIVING YOU CHANCE!

REPENT WHILE I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU GRACE!

FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DIE. IT COULD BE TODAY OR IT COULD BE TOMORROW. YOU DO NOT KNOW. TIME IS SHORT, IF I TAKE YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE!

PLEASE REPENT! PLESE REPENT WHILE I AM STILL GIVING YOU CHANCE!

REPENT INSTEAD OF PILING UP WRATH OF COALS UPON YOUR HEAD!

My beloved daughter, please pray for them. Please pray that they will realize and repent. SHOUT OUT TO THEM TO REPENT SO THAT THEY WILL REPENT.

DO YOU FEAR PEOPLE? FEAR ME MORE!!

FEAR ME MORE AND SHOUT OUT TO THE PEOPLE TO REPENT AS JONAH HAD WARNED. SHOUT OUT TO THEM TO REPENT. PLEASE SHOUT TO THEM TO REPENT. SHOUT OUT AND TELL THEM THAT THE WRATH OF GOD HAS COME RIGHT IN FRONT OF THIER EYES!

IF YOU KNOW THAT MY HEART HAS BEEN TORN A PART, IF YOU KNOW THAT MY HEART HAS BEEN TORN INTO MILLION PIECES AND YOU KNOW MY BLOOD IS DRIPPING ON MY LOVE, YOU MUST SHOUT OUT AND TELL THEM TO REPENT!!

MY BELOVED SONS AND DAUGHTERS, I WILL PLACE THE COAL ONTO YOUR LIPS AND WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS.

YOU MUST WASH YOUR GOWN CLEAN EVERYDAY. WITHOUT DETERMINATION THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN COME TO ME.

YOU MUST REPENT WASHING YOUR SINS AWAY EVERYDAY.

YOU MUST SHOUT OUT REPENT! SHOUT OUT REPENT AND SHOUT OUT DO NOT FEAR PEOPLE BUT FEAR ME. SHOUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT MADE A DETERMINATION TO FULLY FOLLOW ME BUT HAD ONLY CONFESSED AND PROFESSED TO BELEIVE IN ME!

THE REASON WHY I ALLOWED THIS MEETING WAS TO GIVE YOU A MESSAGE TO MY PEOPLE.

YOU MUST NOT BE SO CONCERNED WITH MATERIAL THINGS BUT YOU MUST FOCUS ON ME. FOCUS ON ME WHO IS THE PROVIDER OF MATERIAL THINGS. IF YOU ONLY REPENT WITH A TORN CONTRITE HEART WITH SINCERITY AND IF YOU ONLY DESIRE ME, I WILL GIVE IT ALL TO YOU.

I WILL GRANT YOU MY HEART. IF YOU ONLY SEEK AFTER ME CONTINUOUSLY AND ALWAYS, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF ME.

JUST BECASUE YOU HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME PRAYING, JUST BECASUE YOU CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING ANYMORE, JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TONGUE, DO NOT STOP PRAYING!!!! BUT INSTEAD, YOU MUST ENDURE AND CRY OUT WITH EVERY EFFORT AND STRENGTH!! CRY OUT TO THE POINT OF DEATH IF YOU NEED TO!!

IF YOU ONLY KNEW MY HEART, YOU WOULD PRAY WITH MORE EFFORT. I WILL GRANT MY HEART AND MYSELF TO THOSE WHO EARNESTLY SEEK.

YOU MUST STOP ASKING ONLY FOR THE GIFTS BUT YOU MUST FIRST ASK ME FOR MY HEART. I CAN GIVE ALL THINGS WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME AND GRACE, THEREFORE, REPENT AND ASK OF ME.

FOR MY WORK AND FOR THE SAKE OF MY NAME, THE BLESSING THAT WAS SPOKEN THROUGH PROPHET JOEL WILL COME UPON ALL GENERATIONS.

THEREFORE, ASK TO HAVE ALL OF ME. THOSE WHO LOVE ME WILL RECIEVE THE BLESSING THAT WAS SPOKEN. REPENT WITH ALL YOUR HEART AS ASK TO HAVE ALL OF ME.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:38 pm
Preacher, I can not find your post.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chingate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Prove that this is a real vision from the LORD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm
Have you fogotten in the Old Testsment that God sent visions to the Prophets as well as chilled with Moses? Have you forgotten that God sent visions to the Prophets in the New Testament revealing the end-time prophecies in Revelations? Do you think God is just going to sit in His thrown and let His children breathe air and that's it? God is going to always use someone to send out a deep message to get His children prepared! Because, quite honestly, we mustn't worry for tomorrow for tomorrow must worry about itself. We must not live in worry but be prepared because if the Rapture happened right now, how are you to know you are going to be left behind or not? How am I to know as well? This is why we must be watchful and prepare ourselves.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mikey xTEx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm
Cappeh Sensai
Have you fogotten in the Old Testsment that God sent visions to the Prophets as well as chilled with Moses? Have you forgotten that God sent visions to the Prophets in the New Testament revealing the end-time prophecies in Revelations? Do you think God is just going to sit in His thrown and let His children breathe air and that's it? God is going to always use someone to send out a deep message to get His children prepared! Because, quite honestly, we mustn't worry for tomorrow for tomorrow must worry about itself. We must not live in worry but be prepared because if the Rapture happened right now, how are you to know you are going to be left behind or not? How am I to know as well? This is why we must be watchful and prepare ourselves.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm
I don't deny that it was from God but I really do hope it isn't true all thoughs innocent lives... some might not but... all thoughs who do not believe even thoughs who do... I pray for all their souls and pray that God will keep his people safe!  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Azkeel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm
Riku Elmwick
I don't deny that it was from God but I really do hope it isn't true all thoughs innocent lives... some might not but... all thoughs who do not believe even thoughs who do... I pray for all their souls and pray that God will keep his people safe!
I live in California and I'm not worried. Worst case scenario I die and get to be with God completely!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:48 pm
I am not worried for the believers as much for the people who dont know the Lord... cry  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

chingate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm
Cappeh Sensai

So you just want me to believe you because God gives visions to the prophets in the Bible? There are false prophets covering the earth right now preaching false messages. If I applied this logic then I would be so lost right now. Our deep message is the Bible, God's Holy Word. He tells us to trust in Him and not worry. He tells us about things that will soon happen. He tells us to test spirits and not blindly trust people who claim to have visions from God. Could what you posted be a vision given from God? Of course! Could it be a false vision given by a demon, or something somebody just fabricated? It very well could be. Now what does this have supporting it that I should believe it truly is a vision from God?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm
My friend it's your choice to believe or not. That's why God gave us choices, but I am doing this to spread the light and the fruit. It's your choice my friend. A personal experience is an experience, it's not a choice. When God allows someone to experience something, why would they hide the truth? I know if I fell into hell right now and came back, I would not want to hold onto that from the world. I'd let the world know that hell is a real place.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 pm
Jesus had to make choices while He was on earth too. If that was not the case, He would not have fasted for 40 days and 40 nights as well as be tempted by Satan. Temptation is what leads us on the wrong path.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 am
We should continue to preach the word, rather there will be an earthquake or not. Just be careful though. It says in the Bible that how to know a false prophet is that he would make just 1 false prophecy. If you made a prophecy about the earthquake, but if it didn't come true, it would make you a false prophet. I am not saying this out of my words, but it is from the Bible. We should act like there would be no tomorrow. We should not find an excuse to preach the Gospel, or to find just for 1 date. We already seen that on the May 21st prediction. It is about spreading what is true, and that is the Word of God. 154,889 people die on average every day, all around the World. But we should reach out to everyone, because who knows that they could be in that number.  

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

chingate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm
Cappeh Sensai
Jesus had to make choices while He was on earth too. If that was not the case, He would not have fasted for 40 days and 40 nights as well as be tempted by Satan. Temptation is what leads us on the wrong path.

Yes, Jesus did not give in to temptation and remained pure, as we need to resist temptation. Jesus also constantly pointed out false prophets and warned us about them. But the only reason you're giving me to believe that God is sending you visions is, "He sent people visions in the Bible, and Jesus resisted temptation. So we must make choices. So you can choose to believe me or not." You're running around my question instead of answering it.

I am not insulting you at the least, please do not think I'm trying to be mean to you. Sometimes I say something but it comes out wrong and people think I'm trying to mock them. What I am saying is, these visions could be from a demon and not actually from God. Or it could be your subconscious creating them in your dreams. Or it could actually be from God. Since you think God is using you as a vessel in this way (seeing visions and prophecy), I would think He would offer at least some form of proof so that we know that you are not trying to deceive us or are being deceived. Prophecy and Visions are pretty huge things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 am
God is not inside a box! Prophecy and visions have been revealed in the Living Word! Why wouldn't God allow this to be now? God is possible of doing all things!  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers