Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Fantasia Moderna Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Link to the role play thread

Players, I want you... Not even want, I NEED you to discuss the plot and what you'd like to see happen in our role play. I'll also even encourage outside suggestions from people who want to read through our thread. My overall goal for our role play is to keep you guys involved and entertained. So come up with ideas, plot twist, side plots, and the like that you would like to see and I'll see about incorporating them into the role play. If you have questions ask me personally or post them here. It's a group effort to make this role play the best thing since sliced bread. (XD)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm
Hmmm. I really liked the way you had the plot line. I do not think you should change it one bit. Oh and I am especially entertained when drama occurs as long as its not too cliche and overboard and stuff. biggrin I really want to know what this danger is. stressed  

Crazy is my game

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:27 pm
The way I have the plot is loose. There are certain things that will happen but how, where, and why they happen is yet to be determined because I want to see how the role play goes. After I see it going in a certain direction for a bit and our characters get close to the goal at hand then I'll either throw a plot twist at the group or have them finish that part of the plot and move on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:37 pm
You are going to do the first post now right? mrgreen  

Crazy is my game

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm
Just put up the first character post. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm
Giving Ace and Spider the chance to post before I post again.  

DaeDalion

Crazy is my game

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm
*sigh* I need to settle more into the role of my character, but I'm a bit tired, she's coming off as a bit childish, isn't she?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:13 pm
It's fine. Things are a little complicated between her and David which could be the reason for it.  

DaeDalion

Crazy is my game

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm
I'm just taking a guess, Medival knights gone bad?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 pm
It'd ruin the surprise if I told you. wink And it's part of the fun finding out what they are.  

DaeDalion

Crazy is my game

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 pm
I know it would ruin it, that's why I was guessing. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:35 pm
Well I have to get off now...I was going to post one more time but no one has posted  

Crazy is my game

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:41 pm
Okay guys. I've been wondering how you all want to do this little power thing. Our characters haven't acquired them yet. We can have our characters unlock their powers at the same time or one by one and each person have their own moment of glory. If they get them all at the same time we can move on with the story a lot quicker but if we do it one by one that brings in a lot more choices for our characters as far as development and brings up questions like "Oh why that person why not me?" Or "How come their power is so awesome and mine seems so lame? (Which isn't the truth you powers are all awesome just viewing this from a character standpoint.)" But it's up to you guys. How do you want to see this go down?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:21 pm
oh it doesn't bother me im fine either way.

btw a bit of a side note. i will be a bit before i post >.< tiny bit busy  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 pm
No problem. We are waiting on you though so we can continue on with the story.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff