Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

A witch’s/wizard’s companion attributes to the power of the witch or wizard. The stronger the companion then the stronger the witch or wizard. In a world where humans are not the only intelligent creatures, the strongest magical companion a witch or wizard can have is something called a daemon.

Daemons are creature that can shift through any animal. No human has ever seen a daemons true form that has been reported and many believe they do not have one which is why they are able to shift. Daemons are independent creatures with the gift of tongues. They can speak to anything in any form. As with all creatures some daemons are rarer than others because only powerful daemons can shift into a human like form. Many humans, witches and wizards alike believe that daemons can only shift to a human form after they have eaten their master.

Daemons that can shift to a human like form are so rare that many witches and wizards ignore the rumor of them acquiring such a form by eating their master. As soon as one is found without a master it is captured and all witches and wizards in the area quickly try to claim it as a companion. The one that beats the daemons own magic or condition may claim it as a companion. They pay a hefty sum of gold but the come away with a powerful new companion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm
[x] is a powerful wizard who has been searching quite sometime for a companion. [x] is the only known wizard to have never taken on a companion. He is searching for one powerful enough to journey with him. One day word reaches him of a daemon who no witch or wizard has been able to tame with a human form. Curious [x] goes to the town where the daemon is being kept. When [x] arrives he is surprised to see a whole congregation of witches and wizards all trying their luck against the daemon. [x] watches as each witch and wizard fails to beat the daemon’s magic or heed its condition before he finally steps forth to try his own.

User Image
Name: Oriax
Personality: Will also be revealed
Bio: Will be revealed.
USS: Uke

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Need someone to play [x] can be any race as long as they are humanoid. Character needs to be a seme. If you wish to join send me a pm with the title the amber knife with a profile and a sample of your writing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Name: Jason Cho
Personality: serious and reserved, doesn't like to beat around the bush. is blunt with his words but isn't a total a*****e
Bio:
USS: Seke  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image"I deny you!" a dark haired violet eyed male hissed having suddenly shifted from a koala bear back to the human like form from a forced transformation by the wizard standing before him. The violet eyed man facing the wizard was nothing less than a daemon with a human form, rare beyond anything and highly desired. Only one thing stood in the way of any witch or wizard claiming him for a companion they had to either beat his magic or follow his condition. The wizard that had just faced him had tried to fulfill his condition and failed. The daemon smirked knowing that no one would ever fulfill his condition after all they didn't know that it was nearly impossible to keep a daemon from shifting between animal forms. It was because of that the violet eyed daemon walked back to his cell at the end of the day.

"Anyone? Is there anyone who can tame this daemon?" Called the creatures captor. He hated the man but he understood this was the man's job. The man had not caused the slavery of his kind. The daemon was beginning to think he was going back to his cell early from challenging the witches and wizards as the human called for anyone else to try their luck with him when a man stepped forward.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason had been traveling for as long as he could remember, always looking for a daemon of his liking. Though when he had stopped off in this town, his only thought was to get supplies before moving on. Though with the town talk of a daemon, a daemon with a human form, this caught his attention. He watched as many witches and wizards went forward, trying to make this daemon their own. And he watched as each that went up, each fell down. He seemed to smirk and was going to leave but when they shouted for one more person, he looked around before raising his hand.

“I will give my try at taming this daemon…I will make him mine,” he said as he came forward, standing before the crowd. He looked around as people began to mumble, making him smirk. “I am not of this town…I came in search of a daemon and it seems that today is my lucky day.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm
User ImageThe daemon sneered as yet another Wizard stepped forward, there was something off about this one compared to the others he had faced. "My condition is that you prevent me from shifting." The daemon said allowing the challenge to start. "Try if you think you can do so." he growled as he continued to stand in the same place his arms crossed against his chest. "What shall you shift me into to hold me? A rat, snake maybe, or a mouse?" the daemon taunted. Many of the witches and wizards had forced him into a smaller form with the hope of him being smaller would cause their magic to have a better hold; it had worked for none. There were only two ways to hold a daemon in one form, the human form or their true form, no one knew a daemon's true form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

He couldn’t help but give a small laugh, trying to think of something. “I won’t go for something small…that’s no fun,” he stated to him. He tried to think for a moment, until the idea came to him. “Fennec fox will do…there easy to control and something tells me that you fit properly with that.” He wondered if this was it, but he couldn’t be sure. He had wanted to go with something more big, more with power but for some reason, this seemed to fit with him. Shaking his head, he cocked an eye at him. “What? You think I am going to be like the rest…you should not just judge by looks alone.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm
User ImageThe daemon smirked when the man said he wouldn't try something small. The man's next words surprised him when he mentioned a Fennec fox, how had the ma guess so close to what his true form was. The form looked much like a Fennec fox, many daemons had changes to their true form from the animal that it resembled but getting so close made the daemon curious. "Are you sure enough to hold me in that state?" the daemon questioned shifting to a Fennec fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft smirk as he watched the man, tilting his head to the side. “I am very much sure about it,” he said, seeming please at this. “You see…I know a little more about daemons then you would think…seen my fair share of their true forms. I just figured yours would be one close to this,” he said, laughing a little. He then knelled down and extended his hand to the animal form. “Now have I meet your conditions…or are you still afraid of the power that you feel from me.” He did come from a long line of wizards and witches people thought to be long dead. But being smart, he hid out on outskirt of his town, going by a different name and never giving out his true name.

ooc - if you post, and dont see a reply after five minutes, please PM me to notify me that you have posted

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image"How?" the daemon questioned. True forms were to be secret, but it had to be true if he could guess what his form was so closely. "You have met my condition although you didn't pin me in a form." The daemon said with a soft sigh. He placed a paw in the man's hand and almost as soon as he had a light passed between them forming the daemon and master bond.

(no problem I can do that)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

When the bond was formed, he seemed to chuckle a bit, ruffling the daemon’s ears before he picked him up. “I am not one to force a bond between a daemon and myself. I found out by watching others, that it takes away from the power they may be able to gain,” he stated before he looked around. He walked over to the announcer, leaving a hefty bag of gold with the man before walking off the stage. “Now that I have you, I still need to stock up on some supplies here in town before heading back. My home is about a half day walk away. We shall reach my home by night fall if we are lucky,” he stated to him. He then walked past a few people that stared at them. Ignoring them, he walked straight into the market and began to look around a bit. “I heard that some daemon’s prefer certain types of food, is that true with you,” he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm
User ImageThe daemon looked up when the man chuckled after the bond had been formed then picked him up. He was a bit glad the man had others with daemons it meant he knew something else about his kind. "What is your home like? Is it around the forest?" the daemon questioned. He loved being around the forest and other animals. "We prefer fruits and vegetables since we transform into animals. However we will eat meat as long as its not of something we've recently been." the daemon answered. "How much do you know about my kind?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason gave a small nod at this as he picked out a weave basket and began to toss various food items into it. “And my house is I guess, average size,” he said to him, thinking he had a talkative daemon. “I has five rooms, not including the dinning room or where I practice my magic. And I live by the forest since my house is on the outskirts of town.” When he had gotten enough food, a weeks worth, he went to pay for the items before he placed the daemon into the basket as well. “And I know allot about you because of books my family made over the years. They kept track of their daemons in order to help other family members that would get them. I guess that is why I was able to get you wasn’t I,” he asked with a small smirk.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am
User ImageThe daemon watched as Jason loaded things into the basket. Listening to the man he was happy about being able to live near the forest. When Jason had finished shopping the daemon found himself in the basket. "Your family has had many a daemon, what about you how many daemons have you had before?" he questioned.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff