Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
aliens xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pennguins2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:29 pm
Aliens arent real razz I don't understand why people think they do eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 pm
Extraterrestrial life has not been proven false. In fact, with the discovery of arsenic based DNA, Life on other planets is more plausible than ever. Do you have any sort of proof that aliens are not real?  

Gregar828

Pennguins2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:40 pm
Gregar828
Extraterrestrial life has not been proven false. In fact, with the discovery of arsenic based DNA, Life on other planets is more plausible than ever. Do you have any sort of proof that aliens are not real?
Quote:

Lol I don't think this is accurate enough but, yeah razz

UFOs are actually top secret US military craft. How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies. If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am
Alien are Real.

Why do you say that Axzaki?

Well if your a true believer like myself. You would know we are aliens.

How is that Axzaki?

Well Human were created in heaven before on earth. Dr. Creflo Dollar and Lecrae mention this. Lecrae has a song for it. Dr. Crefflo Dollar speaks about it in his teachings. Heaven is were it all started for thats were we were created. Were ever you were created at that were you home is/ world is at. Now I believe this to be true cause knew us before we knew our selves.  

Axzaki Heroki

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 am
~~

When did Gregar say anything about UFO's? He said Extraterrestrial life hasn't been proven false, and that it's more plausible then ever because of arsenic based DNA.

I've decided against going into that US thing...It'd derail the thread horribly from aliens to politics....>_>

If I were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would I be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? Uhm....I think one of the whole reasons you would want to have mastered space travel is to discover new worlds and new life. To study it. That's sort of like asking, "Why do we have archaeology(can't spell for my life XD)? Why dig to learn about dinosaurs and old civilizations if they're not around anymore and this study just interferes with my life?

Not questioning the Lord here, but....
Why would God create billions of galaxies and only have Earth inhabitable? Just for a lovely night-time veiw of stars and planets?

Oh, and do tell me: How will it cost us our lives? :/

Plus, what Axzaki said also makes sense. ^_^

~~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm
If God created aliens then it would say so in the bible  

Pennguins2

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 pm
A lot of books were left out of the bible, Pennguins. God probaly tought putting extraterrestrials in the bible irrelevant toward the better of man kind thus leaving it out.

And aliens do exist. On Mars, the rover (right before it died on NASA) found some microscopic organisms that were not from Earth. So yes, they exist.
It's right there in the Martian DNA.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm
Bioluminescent Sharpies
A lot of books were left out of the bible, Pennguins. God probaly tought putting extraterrestrials in the bible irrelevant toward the better of man kind thus leaving it out.

And aliens do exist. On Mars, the rover (right before it died on NASA) found some microscopic organisms that were not from Earth. So yes, they exist.
It's right there in the Martian DNA.

~~

You know, I was planning to put that DNA thing in my post, but I wasn't entirely sure if that was what Gregar was talking about, so I didn't XD

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm
The universe is a vast place and I think it's pretty arrogant of mankind to believe that we are the only life form out there. Do I believe in the little green martians? No. Or the giant blue aliens from the movie Avatar? No. But I'd imagine that if there is other life out in the vastness of the universe, they'd look like we do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 pm
I can't speak for other life forms, like I said man are aliens. I'm proud to say it, but it only fits altogether in line of the word. Adam & Eve were the first fleshly beings of man, but as a spiritual being we lived in Heaven.  

Axzaki Heroki

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kawaii Pheo-Senpai

Wealthy Noob

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 pm
Well you have to remember that God created many more planets. We are not the only people God created. There is know doubt in my mind that there are planets out there that haven't fallen. Like us. The other beings out there must be perfect. Because God bound satan to our world and our world alone. He was also so merciful that he created us in his own image.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 pm
I remember when I was a kid I was watching this show in the Science channel with my dad about the planets and it said that Mars and Venus once looked a lot like Earth. Maybe Lucifer destroyed the former inheritance of those planets and we're the only ones left in our part of the solar system.

Is it just me or did that sound like something from a movie?

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gregar828

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 pm
Pennguins2
If God created aliens then it would say so in the bible

Penguin, you DO realize that the Bible was written by man, and not by god, right? So even if aliens did exist, man did not know about it, so man did not put it in the bible.

And onto your response to my first post: You're just going to discount my point by saying "I don't think this is accurate enough" Without any sort of counter point? What kind of debating tactic is that? All you did was discount my evidence (which is true, by the way) Because you did not know how to respond to it. That shows quite a bit of immaturity.

When on earth did I mention UFO's? You just pulled that out of nowhere, turning this thread into some sort of government conspiracy. Do you honestly believe the United States has nothing better to do than to spend billions making up false sightings of aliens? No, they don't, so don't make up ludicrous theories you can't back up.

As for the part where you say to "ask yourself this", all you've done is said that if there is life on another planet, they wouldn't bother trying to contact us, furthering the possibility that life can exist somewhere other than earth, completely contradicting everything you've said.

And "do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life?" Who the heck do you think you are, saying something like that? Extraterrestrial life is, currently, an unproven theory. Until it can be proven, people will take either side, and while you have the right to believe that it does not exist, you have no right to slander someone else's beliefs that they DO exist, much less to the point of saying they will die for doing so.

Please, unless you have some form of plausible evidence that extraterrestrials do not exist, do not further this topic.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:38 pm
I don't know what to believe.
When I was a kid, I believed in Aliens.
Now that Im grown up. I doubt it.

But there is always a possibility that there is one.
The Universe is wide. VERY Wide. And in this universe are many stars, galaxies. In that galaxies can be composed of Planets. Who knows there might be a version 2 of planet Earth?

There is always a possibility and I give some chances that aliens might be real.

Though I can't make myself entirely believe until I have seen one. biggrin

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:43 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I had something to say, but not sure if it made much sense now. >< But, me just found a (Christian) linky about this subject. eek Clicky on the Linky. ^^

Because grey will not do.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces