Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
Favorite Pairings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What pairing do you like?
Katniss x Gale
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Katniss x Peeta
64%
 64%  [ 25 ]
Gale x Peeta
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Katniss x Gale x Peeta = OT3 forever
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Johanna or Madge x Gale
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finnick x Annie
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Somebody else x Somebody else
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 39

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 pm
What are your favorite Hunger Games pairings and couples?

I like Katniss x Peeta. When I first started reading, I preferred Gale but by the end of Catching Fire and the pearl thing, it was obvious. Also the portmanteaus are hilarious: Katpee and Peeniss.

Annie and Finnick are another favorite of mine. It was just tragic though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm
anna bandana

I like Katniss x Peeta. When I first started reading, I preferred Gale but by the end of Catching Fire and the pearl thing, it was obvious. Also the portmanteaus are hilarious: Katpee and Peeniss.

i felt the exact samee way XD  

Sadvil

Titanic Freak 1912

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 am
anna bandana

I was team Peeta in Hunger Games, then Team Gale in Catching Fire, and in Mockingjay it was close, but I ended up in Team Gale. I'm always on the loosing team, which is weird to me confused stare rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm
Titanic Freak 1912
anna bandana

I was team Peeta in Hunger Games, then Team Gale in Catching Fire, and in Mockingjay it was close, but I ended up in Team Gale. I'm always on the loosing team, which is weird to me confused stare rolleyes

Yeah, a faltered a wee bit between Katniss/Peeta and Gale/Katniss, too.
At the very, very beginning of The Hunger Games (prior to us meeting Peeta) I was for Katniss/Gale.
However, once Peeta reared his blonde head I was totally all over Katniss/Peeta.

Then, in Catching Fire, I was Katniss/Gale for about five minutes during the part when Gale told Katniss he loved her,
then picked her up and spun her around.
However, when Gale turned back into a moody pile of grumpiness once again his appeal left him and I went back to Katniss/Peeta.

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm
r u m - r e g g a e
Titanic Freak 1912
anna bandana

Yeah, a faltered a wee bit between Katniss/Peeta and Gale/Katniss, too.
At the very, very beginning of The Hunger Games (prior to us meeting Peeta) I was for Katniss/Gale.
However, once Peeta reared his blonde head I was totally all over Katniss/Peeta.

Then, in Catching Fire, I was Katniss/Gale for about five minutes during the part when Gale told Katniss he loved her,
then picked her up and spun her around.
However, when Gale turned back into a moody pile of grumpiness once again his appeal left him and I went back to Katniss/Peeta.

That's what I liked about the Hunger Games. I genuinely did not know who Katniss was going to end up with in Mockingjay. If she was even going to end up with someone.
Romance aside, it was sad to see Katniss and Gale's friendship end :[  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 am
I never liked Gail really. He was okay at the beginning of The Hunger Games, but once Peeta came into the picture I was a die hard Katniss x Peeta advocate and still am today! Personally Gale bugs me. His mood swings are obnoxious and I think it was cowardly how he ran in the end.

My most favorite however was Finnick and Annie. I loved those too and I was so sad that I cried after what happened. For some reason I always love the crazy couple more. I guess maybe because they are a little more unpredictable.

Mikoto_7

Boosted Panda

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 pm
Towards the cave scene on the first book I became a Katniss x Peeta fan. Never did really want Katniss x Gale though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:12 pm
anna bandana

That's what I liked about the Hunger Games. I genuinely did not know who Katniss was going to end up with in Mockingjay. If she was even going to end up with someone.
Romance aside, it was sad to see Katniss and Gale's friendship end :[

!!! that was the BEST part. the entire story, through all three books, was so back and forth between Gale and Peeta. I was CONVINCED Peeta was going to be killed off, but I was also so diehard for Peeta/Katniss that it was breaking my heart to read. I mean geez, the kid died how many times and came back to life?  

l3roken5oul

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 am
I was always for Katniss/Peeta. Gale made me really mad in Catching Fire when he told Katniss he loved her and made her all confused. I never really liked Gale because he always seemed to make Katniss feel guilty for not loving him after the Games.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 pm
My main support goes to *dun dun dun*
Catnip/Gale!
emotion_bigheart
I honestly love Peeta, but I think that Gale suits Katniss better.
But my favorite is...
BUTTERCUP/PRIM
(Don't say anything it's too sad)
hoooo yah.

Rainiance

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Queen Deli

Fashionable Shopper

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 pm
i just wished katniss chose someone to be with at the end...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 pm
Katniss and Gale all the way. Personally, I felt sorry for both Gale and Peeta. Katniss made them both so heartbroken and confused, and she didn't seem to really like either of them.  

Gabbineer

Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unpredictable Fox

Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 pm
hmmm, from the very start i liked katniss & peeta 3nodding
and then by the third book, finnick and annie heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm
I love Finncik and Annie, but I <3 Peeta he is just soooo adorable!!  

quietgirl-loudmusic

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

p0l3vaul7er

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Capitol.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff