Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
Is Walt gone for good? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will happen to Walt?
  He's gone. Good, I never liked him anyway!
  He's gone. Boo hoo!
  MDK will be back soon.
  Walt will be back, but not MDK.
  No opinion, or don't care.
View Results

evabh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:48 am
I found a website with the followign list of departed characters:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,273|3820|1|,00.html with the following list of departed characters:

Departed Cast

* Ian Somerhalder as Boone
* Maggie Grace as Shannon
* Malcolm David Kelley as Walt

Do you think Walt will be back? Or it just the actor who is gone? Do you think Walt will come back older or changed somehow enough to make a different actor work as Walt?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:00 pm
He better come back. And as the same actor. gonk  

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Chemicat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:25 pm
wakusei

I agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
I hope he doesn't come back because if he does I'm sure it will be a new actor. PLus I never really liked Walt. No idea why.  

Maliciousness

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:29 pm
The only reason that Walt hasn't been brought back yet is because Malcolm David Kelley missed his friends and wanted to move back home for a while. But he'll be back in season 3. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:13 pm
Tyo Blu
The only reason that Walt hasn't been brought back yet is because Malcolm David Kelley missed his friends and wanted to move back home for a while. But he'll be back in season 3. 3nodding

Aw, that's kinda cute.  

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Maliciousness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:21 pm
How dare he have friends and a life! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:32 pm
NOT WALTIE! HES GOTTA COME BACK. HES GOTTA.  

Hermione-Samara_Potter

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:47 pm
Maliciousness
I know! He's so inconsiderate of us. What about OUR enjoyment? Stupid little kid, thinking it's all about him, when, really, it's about US! crying

But, seriously, I think when I read your post I spit my drink out all over my screen. Either that or I was just laughing too much to realize that my computer was sweating Pepsi. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:02 pm
wakusei
Yeah! ninja  

[ The Emo Ninja ]

Maliciousness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:32 am
Tyo Blu
Maliciousness
I know! He's so inconsiderate of us. What about OUR enjoyment? Stupid little kid, thinking it's all about him, when, really, it's about US! crying

But, seriously, I think when I read your post I spit my drink out all over my screen. Either that or I was just laughing too much to realize that my computer was sweating Pepsi. xd

Yay! Go me I made a funny. Or I just made a computer sweat! Either way go me! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:47 am
Maliciousness
Tyo Blu
Maliciousness

Yay! Go me I made a funny. Or I just made a computer sweat! Either way go me! xd

You made it sweat Pepsi. You should patent that and sell it to Pepsi Co. You'd probably make a fortune! Much more cost effective than buying all those ingredient things.  

Tsunuffy

Tyo_Blu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Tsunuffy
Maliciousness
Tyo Blu
Maliciousness

You made it sweat Pepsi. You should patent that and sell it to Pepsi Co. You'd probably make a fortune! Much more cost effective than buying all those ingredient things.
The Pepsi-sweating computer. The most delicious of all the PC's.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:09 pm
What if your computer explodes O.o
sweatdrop  

Maliciousness

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:11 pm
Maliciousness
What if your computer explodes O.o
sweatdrop

...Fire?

Yay, fire!