Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 pm
User ImageThey always tell you be careful what you say because it could have a great effect on someone you don’t even know. What about someone you do know, what if you said something to someone you loved in the heat of an argument and then suddenly that person just disappeared right before your eyes. What would you do, what would you tell the police when they came looking for the person?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 pm
Aiden Kavan and [x] were childhood best friends who lived for each other. The two boys had gone to school together since Pre School and they were planning on attending the same college and sharing a dorm room together. However their plans were never to be realized, one day Aiden just disappeared. It happened in the heat of an argument with his father right before their senior year. Aiden’s father was arrested and charged for the murder of his son although no body was ever found. Everyone though that the man had murdered the boy only [x] knew that he hadn’t. He knew that despite the many arguments between the father and son, neither would do anything to hurt one another. When Aiden’s father claimed that aliens had kidnapped his son [x] knew exactly where the boy had disappeared to, for he had already gone through the same thing many years ago but he had been returned within a day. Aiden had yet to be returned after a few months and his father was sent to an institution instead of jail where he did truly go crazy after Aiden’s mother had divorced him.

[x] waited for two years for Aiden to return, when he didn’t [x] moved on with his life eventually becoming a renowned actor. 18 years later he has stared in hundreds of movies, he is rich and has the reputation of a playboy. It is said that he had been with a different woman every night. [x] is about to enjoy the company of a woman when his cell phone rings. [x] reaches to his night stand where he had put his phone but the one he picks up is not the one that is ringing. [x] has been keeping a second cell phone ever since Aiden had disappeared it was the same phone and number he had had when Aiden disappeared. For some reason he had the feeling that he needed to keep it. When he finally gets a hold of the old phone he answers it to be greeted on the other end by a FBI agent. The man began to explain to him that Aiden, his old friend had been found and he had no one to take him in. The agent then proceeded to ask [x] if he might consider caring for the boy.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Name: Aiden Kavan
Bio: As above.
USS: Uke

To join you must send me a pm with the title of Pieces of my Heart containing a profile as follows below.

Name:
Bio:
Special power: (Only one)
USS:

Your character must be between the ages of 26 and 34.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm
(If.... they went to preschool together why is on 17 and the other has to be between 26 and 34? ^^")  

Blacker Than Gray

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:57 am
(Because of where he disappeared to, no time has passed for him)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Ryan Skyler
Personality: Ryan is sweet and caring. He loves his job, and the money. Even with this is he a big playboy. Ryan also loves cooking and writing even if it isn't all that good at it.
Bio: Growing up, Ryan had strict parents, a dad he fought with often, a sister who was married with kids. He liked his life because he was always able to Aidan. Even though his family was strict Aidan made it easier for him. The two growing up since pre-school. Planning out their future, However that all changed, the fight between Aidan and his dad was bad. Bad enough for his friend to leave, it was then Ryan realized how much he loved the other. He became scared and started the playboy fad in college. However he couldn't get over the other. He waited several years for his friend to come back. That didn't happen. Now 18 years have passed, Ryan is famous for his acting, that he was sure Aidan knew about it.
It wasn't until he got a call, on a phone he had been saving. The phone Aidan knew the number too, one he had since high school! Picking that up he got a call from the FBI saying Aidan was found.
Special power: Leaching-taking something from someone else and using it his own. Personality, strength anything that can be expressed mentally,
USS: seme
User Image  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm
XXXXXThe place he was sitting in was dreary at the very least. After he had been released from the hospital with strict instructions for a weekly check-up, then FBI had brought him to the concrete prison. If he hadn't known his best friend was coming to get him he would have thought he would be trapped forever. As it was the boy was trapped in his thoughts. He could remember the day he had been taken and today, he couldn't remember anything in between.
XXXXXThe day it had happened he had been fighting with his father again. Not an unusual thing, ever since his sophomore year of high school his father and he had gotten into fights. It drove his mother up the wall, but his mother wasn't home for that fight. He hadn't even meant it to turn into a fight, he had just wanted to talk to his father but his father hadn't been able to accept what he had told him. They had fought for what seemed like hours when his father had finally yelled what Aiden thought caused his sudden disappearance. "You don't belong here, disappear!" he had yelled. Then there had been a brilliant light.
XXXXXDespite all of his attempts Aiden didn't remember anything from that moment till that morning. He had awoken this morning in a hospital surrounded by doctors and what he now knew were FBI agents. "What is your name?" one of them asked him.
XXXXX"Aiden Kavan." Aiden answered confused.
XXXXX"What is today's date?" the man continued.
XXXXX"The date? It's January 22, 2008." Aiden answered only to be more confused as the agents began to converse quietly among themselves. A doctor seeking to soothe and inform the boy spoke up.
XXXXX"Aiden, you disappeared from your home on January 22, 2008, today's date is January 29..." the doctor said softly.
XXXXX"So i've been gone seven days, where was I, I don't remember anything and where are my parents?" Aiden questioned.
XXXXX"Aiden, you misunderstand. Today's date is January 29, ...2019." the doctor continued. Aiden burst into laughter.
XXXXX"Yeah right, who put you up to this. I bet it was Jimmy." Aiden continued to laugh until he realized his friend didn't appear and the doctor didn't protest.
XXXXX"Aiden we have no idea where you have been. You appeared a couple of hours ago unconscious at your...home. Your father has been institutionalized since shortly after your disappearance. Your mother we have been unable to find, we believe after she divorced your father she remarried and moved to a different country." the doctor said. Aiden was horrified, it wasn't a joke. The boy was realizing he really had been gone for 11 years. "Unfortunately because of where your father is he is unable to care for you, and since we can't locate your mother there is no family for you to stay with. Your too old to be put into foster care, is there anyone we can call who might take care of you?" the doctor asked.
XXXXX"My best friend Ryan Skyler ." Aiden replied after a few minutes. He was so shocked, that was how he had ended up sitting in the dreary building waiting for Ryan.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm
What was supposed to last till the afternoon ended up being till late evening. The shoot for the new drama he was starring in. Now it was over, and Ryan was just getting back from dinner he was having with his fellow cast and crew. Discussing scenes, roles, and the schedule tomorrow. That continued later into the night. The group mostly split with a few others, Ryan included stayed back for a few more drinks. That went for several hours.

He came back home, not drunk, and with his fellow female coworker. Another partner to pass the night with. Chit chat and more drinks went around between the two. Then it came closer to midnight. Both of them buzzed and aroused. The bedroom came next and small intimacy. That was when it was ruined by the ringing of a phone. Reaching over, Ryan grabbed his phone and realized that wasn't the one ringing.

The second phone, the one kept in the bed desk drawer. A phone from when he was in high school. He answered. A voice on the other line he didn't recognize. Asking his name and what not. That was when he heard it. Aiden was found, after 11 or so years. After being asked if he come down and get the other, Ryan agreed and hung up.

Putting his clothes back on, Ryan turned to the woman and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, a very old friend of mine was found. I have to get him. I'll call a taxi for you." he said, and thats what he did. Called the taxi and left. The woman not happy. He made his way to the station. Walking in met by tired officers and agents.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm
XXXXXAiden looked up from where he was sitting on the bench he was sitting on. Something just told him inside that he needed to, and when he did he was greeted to the sight of his old friend. Although his hair was a bit different and the man was definitely older Aiden knew it was him. Aiden made to get up in a quick thought to run and hug the other but he stopped. He knew he hadn’t aged a day since the other had seen him last and he wondered if the other would still want him knowing that. After all the agent had told him he would need to finish high school to get anywhere in life, but that also meant he had missed out on all the plans he and his best friend had made.
XXXXX“Ryan!” Aiden called out finally deciding to fore go all his doubts. He bolted from the bench he had been sitting on before the agent that had been watching him could catch him. Running to the man he had once called his best friend he launched into a hug giving a soft sob against the man’s chest.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:21 pm
Having just walked through the doors, and was greeted by one of the agents, Ryan was being led to where his friend would be. He talked to the agent as he explained everything. But what caught him off guard was when he said Aidan hasn't aged a day since. This had Ryan confused, everyone aged, so Ryan tried and reasoned with himself that Aidan looked just as young as a seventeen year old, and that the agents couldn't tell. After a bit more talking, he heard a voice, a voice he knew all to well and a force striking him knocking him off his feet and onto his butt.

A running hug from Aidan. Ryan looked at the other, but couldn't see his face as he was hiding his face in his shirt and crying softly. Sighing, he chuckled petting the others head. "Aidan." he said softly being stuck on the ground by the other. "I know your happy, but can you let me up please." he said chuckling. Some thing never change.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:14 pm
Aiden felt a bit better as he felt Ryan run his hand over his head. Hearing the man call him then ask to be let up. Aiden gave small yelp of embarrassment before bolting up muttering apologies. "Hi Ryan." Aiden said giving a small smile. "I'm glad you came, I thought maybe you wouldn't because its been so long, but you know its weird I don't remember any of it. I thought it was a couple days after I disappeared but its been 18 years." Aiden sniffled softly. "No one has an explanation for it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm
Getting up off the floor, he smiled looking at the other. "Why wouldn't I come? Even though its been 18 I have been hoping you would come back." he said, and it wasn't a lie. Even though Ryan did move on, Aiden hasn't moved from his thoughts or his heart. He was someone he would always care for. "I know that. Hopefully you'll remember what happened eventually. Anyways, you must be tired, or hungry right?" he asked.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm
Aiden looked to Ryan as the man got off the floor. "I thought you might have forgotten me." Aiden admitted softly but he was glad the other had hoped he would come back. Despite his parents someone had missed him but it seemed even his parents hadn't really missed him. Aiden's smile returned when the man said that hopefully he would remember. "Yeah I haven't eaten anything since I woke up then I don't know the time before that." Aiden exclaimed brightly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 am
Ryan smiled, shaking his head. "No way would I." he said smiling. "Anywhere specific you want to go?" he asked smiling, as one of the detectives came over to him. "You'll have to sign a few papers first before you go anywhere." he said. Turning to him, he nodded following the other. As he was out of the main part of the building and into a more private setting, murmuring aroused around, talking about Ryan.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers