Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
I'm scared... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Ok now that I am understanding more....
I am freaking out, what if I said something against the Holy Spirit?
You can never ever be forgiven for that....

What if I did it without realizing?

God will be so angry.... What if i go to Hell now...
;____;

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

I don't even know what the Holy Spirit is or where it came from or what it does...
What if I said that it was stupid or something?

What if I said something bad against it???
What do I do!?!?

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 am
User Image

Judgment day will not be pretty...
I fear his wrath twords all of the sin.

And not to sound selfish but I am scared for myself too, I try to repent and i ask for forgiveness but the unforgivable scares the crap out of me.....

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am
I told you you're saved by faith, it's all about Christ and nothing about you, and no one really knows what it is I guess and some pastors say you can't commit that sin anymore because Jesus isn't here here listen to this maybe it can clarify mrgreen http://www.gty.org/Resources/Sermons/41-16 you don't have to read it if you look up above the sermon(the literal sermon it has options such as listen, watch, print, download(that's free), etc. click on listen or watch whichever you want or you can read it if you want too.)  

starry night-163

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

I know that we are saved by faith but I read that no matter what blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven or something like that... It was in Genesis.

I had a major "oh noez" moment.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

I know that we are saved by faith but I read that no matter what blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven or something like that... It was in Genesis.

User Image

If you listen to the sermon I gave you, your fear will go away. I can't explain well but what it basically says is that you can't commit the unforgivable sin anymore because Jesus isn't here he said that because I think it was the scribs said he was belzeebule or something like that they basically called him demonic I think while they had had the FULL revelation of who Jesus was so they had no excuse not believe so that's why it was unforgivable. We today don't have that full revelation for Jesus isn't here so how can we commit that sin? Unless of course you've had some full revelation which I doubt right?  

starry night-163

Azkeel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

User Image
Since you didn't even know what the Holy Spirit is why don't you pray to be baptized by it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
I believe that if you unintentionally said something blasphemous about the holy spirit, realized it later, and you are genuinely sorry for doing so, God and the Holy Spirit will cut you some slack. Now, if you had said it intentionally, with full knowledge that you had been doing so at the time.............I would probably have fewer words of encouragement for you.  

Gregar828

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 am
Blasphemey against the Holy Ghost is denying the truth you had in your life, turning your back on Christ, and not allowing the influence of the Holy Ghost in your life once you have had it. I was always told that if you commit the unpardonable sin, you would know it and you wouldn't be worrying about committing it. Don't worry. Pray about it and God will give you guidance!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 am
God knows everything, and he probably knows you didn't mean it or didn't know what you were saying, so its like when a kid curses when they are little and they don't know it but see the angry looks from the people around them and realize they did something bad, and so start crying, but the parents are like laughing and trying to make their kid smile, but at the same time, let him or her know that what he or she did was wrong and shouldn't be done again.  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gregar828

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:56 pm
lifelessdoll_13
God knows everything, and he probably knows you didn't mean it or didn't know what you were saying, so its like when a kid curses when they are little and they don't know it but see the angry looks from the people around them and realize they did something bad, and so start crying, but the parents are like laughing and trying to make their kid smile, but at the same time, let him or her know that what he or she did was wrong and shouldn't be done again.

I couldnt have said it better myself. This is exactly what your situation is like, TD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 am
The Holy Spirit is a part of the Trinity, which is 1) God the Father, 2) God the Son, and 3) God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God the Father's Spirit. Unlike God the Father and God the Son, who are in Heaven, Holy Spirit is here on the earth. He's the One who give us the strength to do right.  

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am
Also I agree with the others. God is just. This means...well...he's just. God does not judge us based upon things we didn't/don't know were/are right. He judges us based up on what we know. Also remember that God is loving. Don't look at Him as some big angry God, but as a loving God who wants to you get a proper understanding of the truth. Since you're confused and barely even know who the Holy Spirit is, I doubt you can get in trouble (unless it was intentional). Just pray and talk to spiritual leaders or your pastor about it. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm
i felt the same way really recently and it made me fear God in a bad way, like he's some kind of monster thats going to eat me way, but we should still fear the Lord but in a respectful way because we're saying HE is the master and is in control

God showed me that we're suppose to fear judgement day in the same way but it should also be a day to look forward to because its the day God reveals every mistake we've made so we can't do it again.

It better way to call it is A Day of Learning.  

WhiteWings901

Serenity II

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm
The Holy Spirit and God are one and the same... and saying things against His Name is wrong. However, God died so you could be forgiven. His grace is unending. However, we are not to take advantage of it but to do better. Repentance means to ask for forgiveness and turn away from the sin.

Jesus loves you and His Spirit is very real. Yes, Judgement day is terrifying...while God is loving, He is also a righteous judge. Follow His word and do your best not to sin and He will meet you.

I'm scared of judgement day as well. I think everyone deep down is- once you know God, it's hard not to be scared. However, Jesus can give you peace. Trust in Him.

Advice ~ because we care

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff