Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Howdy! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kihetai oni

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:35 am
Howdy! I'm Valerine but call me Val for short. I'm quite happy with my decision of joining this guild. Already I feel settled in as I have received a welcoming comment from Ebony - thanks! I hope to get to know most of you and chat very often. Most people on here just add me and we hardly talk so it would be nice to have active conversations every now and then. I'm 2 weeks old and I am looking forward to learning much more about Gaia!

Ok, I'm a 14 year old girl from Australia. I love the wildlife and I dream to work and live in/near around it when I grow up. I like to draw and I'm improving everyday, hopefully I can open my own art shop soon. I'm thinking of selling animal artworks because I can't draw anything else well but animals. I like many sports, pasta, hanging out with my friends, playing with my pets and just chilling in my garden - usually with my cats heehee. I'm generally a happy person and I try to be kind. I really love the wildlife. Anyone else have this common interest? biggrin

ninja exclaim arrow On the 26th - 29th of December, I will not be on Gaia because I'm going on a vacation with my family.

Hope to meet all of you and become good friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 am
User Image

Welcome to the guild Val~ I hope you enjoy it here.

ahahaha, 14 australian, if I didn't know better I'd say you were one of my best friends.
I'm also a 14 year old girl from Australia~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Gold Marra

kihetai oni

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 am
Yay, another Aussie! :-O
Hi, thank you. What state are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Victoria. That picture in your post is awesome by the way!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:01 am
I love drawing and animals too. And the two people in this thread are about the only people I've met on Gaia who are in my age group. I'm 13. But I live on the complete opposite side of the world to you. I'm Irish rofl

Welcome to the guild.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:01 am
Welcome form an other new user. There is a lot of help here if you just ask. Have lots of fun! Sorry for the stumbling, my fingers have cold splits.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:23 am
You sound quite similar to me, except I can't draw animals at all, and I only wish I lived in Australia. xD
Welcome to the guild!

Life Hath Immortality

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Yo, welcome to the guild, I like wild life especially dem pidgeons, roaches, and rats XD nah jst messin' with ya 4laugh send friend invite if ye want someone tah mess with k? see ya 'round teh guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:06 pm
@Sparkycc - Thanks! Have you got a favourite animal? I love the Irish accent hehe.

@Unk Tensor - Hey, thank you for the donation! Haha I've noticed many help guides and I've learn a lot already. I'll be looking forward to helping you in the near future. Cold splits? Sounds painful, take care this holiday.

@Life Hath Immortality - That's awesome! Are you planning to work with animals when you're older? I can't draw humans ugh. What country do you live in? I wish Australia would snow.

@n7aphasia - Yo brotherfish. biggrin Pigeons are cute lol. Roaches and rats are coolios hehe. Lol sure and thanks.

If anyone has a name they want to go by, just post here so I know. biggrin  

kihetai oni

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 pm
Brotherfish? why ya lil belter ya is gonna get it now *looks fer cookie spear*oh s'ats right ate it in the morn XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:26 pm
Yikes, cookie spear ... you murderer you ate the cookie spear! Drama llama time dramallama  

kihetai oni

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 pm
I'm not a murderer...I only ate like a dozen ginger bread men XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 pm
Valerine
Yay, another Aussie! :-O
Hi, thank you. What state are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Victoria. That picture in your post is awesome by the way!
User Image

I'm in SA. Thanks, if you want to find the artist, it's somewhere on my profile~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Gold Marra

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:53 pm
why hello there Val, it's nice to meet you I'm manny, how're you liking gaia so far?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 pm
I'm gonna take a guess and say she's lovin' it XD  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200